PDA

View Full Version : PS2 error 65 after reactivation

MegaZoneXE
Sep 19, 2008, 07:54 PM
i just reactivated my account but still not able to log on....anyone not able to get on?

P.S i'm still waiting for a response from my ticket i send SEGA D:

Syl
Sep 19, 2008, 08:02 PM
Give it some time, usually takes a couple hours for it to go through. Auto-billing is fail on this new billing system ~_~

pizzagirl
Sep 19, 2008, 08:10 PM
Fail indeed. Error 65 happens every month. =(

MegaZoneXE
Sep 19, 2008, 08:17 PM
Give it some time, usually takes a couple hours for it to go through. Auto-billing is fail on this new billing system ~_~
okay ^_^ thx

Fail indeed. Error 65 happens every month. =(

T_T

Aisha379
Sep 19, 2008, 08:20 PM
Once again I give the sure way to avoid being 065'd if you insist on using the recurring method:

1. Active your account.

2. When your funds have been taken from your bank / charged to your card (normally happens that day or the next), cancel your account.

3. You have 30 days after your account has been charged, no matter when you cancel it, so just play for a month, when you try to login again and it says your license has expired, go "oh, yeah," then repeat steps 1 and 2.

Ironically I started doing this RIGHT before the first wave of 065 errors, and have never had any trouble logging in. If you're going to bother using the $9.99 a month plan instead of paying for a half-year, you might as well do it like this and save yourself the potential trouble.

MegaZoneXE
Sep 19, 2008, 08:25 PM
Once again I give the sure way to avoid being 065'd if you insist on using the recurring method:

1. Active your account.

2. When your funds have been taken from your bank / charged to your card (normally happens that day or the next), cancel your account.

3. You have 30 days after your account has been charged, no matter when you cancel it, so just play for a month, when you try to login again and it says your license has expired, go "oh, yeah," then repeat steps 1 and 2.

Ironically I started doing this RIGHT before the first wave of 065 errors, and have never had any trouble logging in. If you're going to bother using the $9.99 a month plan instead of paying for a half-year, you might as well do it like this and save yourself the potential trouble.

yeah... i prefer to pay for the half-year(it's just better! lol) thx for the advice