PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 So where is everyone partying?

Jozon
Sep 19, 2008, 08:57 PM
I'm trying to find a group around 20 and can't find ANYONE. So far it's just been me and Leo killing stuff and it's getting a little old.

Genoa
Sep 19, 2008, 09:07 PM
I'm trying to find a group around 20 and can't find ANYONE. So far it's just been me and Leo killing stuff and it's getting a little old.

You're on 360 and can't find anyone? Everyone's running GBR
Sacred Stream
White Beast (primarily)
Hill of Spores
Dancing Birds
Flowery Pursuit

If you need help finding the lobbies to these missions, use this link from psupedia
http://psupedia.info/Missions
To know more about how the GBR (guardian's boost road) works, use this link from psupedia
http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road

Jozon
Sep 19, 2008, 10:03 PM
sweet, thanks, been soloing since I started a few days ago and it got kind of dull.

Jozon
Sep 20, 2008, 11:28 AM
I've found groups, but none my level is there a specific lv20 area I'm unaware of?

Genoa
Sep 20, 2008, 11:21 PM
uhh... hmm, Well I just did White Beast xD
Perhaps you should check Guardian's Colony 5th floor? You might find some people running MAG.

Barker 5227
Sep 20, 2008, 11:24 PM
Nowadays this isnt even a real question to ask.

Just get ur dark weps and go to WB :/

Even though its the worst mission in the game :D NUBS LOVE IT! :D

II_Tokio_II
Sep 20, 2008, 11:25 PM
You're on 360 and can't find anyone? Everyone's running GBR
Sacred Stream
White Beast (primarily)
Hill of Spores
Dancing Birds
Flowery Pursuit

If you need help finding the lobbies to these missions, use this link from psupedia
http://psupedia.info/Missions
To know more about how the GBR (guardian's boost road) works, use this link from psupedia
http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road

I think everyone's running WB not GBR...

Genoa
Sep 20, 2008, 11:30 PM
Well I don't know D: I got 50% after the first week, so I haven't really done the whole tour since then xD

II_Tokio_II
Sep 20, 2008, 11:35 PM
Oh congrats, I would have a 400% drop boost in Parum and Moatoob...

Genoa
Sep 20, 2008, 11:47 PM
Oh congrats, I would have a 400% drop boost in Parum and Moatoob...

I.. had my 50% in Moatoob as well D:
Parum's GBR will be fun :3
Sure will be a site to see when someone who doesn't know what's happening goes to WB and wtf's themselves D:

II_Tokio_II
Sep 20, 2008, 11:50 PM
Maybe but after that they'll all go back.

Genoa
Sep 21, 2008, 12:02 AM
Maybe but after that they'll all go back.

I think in all games... there is a place that's the most rewarding place to go to that everyone spams frequently.
WB has good flavor because it drops good rares, has good EXP, and has nice MP
Only few reasons make WB unattractive in comparison.
1. Not all rares are found in WB (hah, I know... who'da thought)
2. Nice MP can also come from other missions (but usually takes much longer, less EXP... and even so, BECAUSE more people run WB, you get more MP over time due to the speed you can accomplish the mission)
3. It's ALL one enemy type, so you only need one element to be high % / leveled.
4. It's extremely easy for low levels to catch up to speed.

I believe that people who don't just random party every time ACTUALLY DO go to other missions :O
I mean because of the release of WB S2 rewards, it's a little harder now... but you can convince friends to go run other missions. If WB has taken all you're friends away to the point they won't do anything else with you, not exactly friends... Because you can usually convince friends to run other missions with you for whatever reason... Change of pace, hunting, level something specifically, for God's sake.. Fun? D:

jobber
Sep 21, 2008, 01:48 AM
everyone is doing the AMF HQ missions :P

ForteGunnerW
Sep 23, 2008, 11:32 AM
Yeah thats right everyones doing GBR But it got boring after 2 days...

shadowsniper6
Sep 23, 2008, 11:34 AM
i only have 20% on gbr lol yeah i see alot of people on WB

Darius_Drake
Sep 23, 2008, 03:24 PM
Doing AMF HQ missions myself. More specifically Military Subway. I do go to Sleeping Warriors and Sakura Blast from time to time to though.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 23, 2008, 06:24 PM
I usually do Desert Goliath, Grove of Fanatics, Sleeping Warriors, or True Darkness.

WhiteKnight01
Sep 24, 2008, 02:25 PM
while on holiday from the 1st all my friends have quit so random partys are the only thing for me so iv only been playing white beast or ambitions end hunting for vijeri / resist. but with some people being gready and kicking and such its hard to make new friends, and starting a new carr seems to only bring kids who just beg for stuf, if anyone wants a good acrotecher in a party send me a message gt white knight 01 im allways up for hunting and chating

Ethateral
Sep 24, 2008, 10:41 PM
I ran GBR for about a week. I only have 43%. =P I still loath White Beast. I'm still running my favorite mission - Sleeping Warriors. <3 I'm getting my last TECHs to 40. =P Work makes me slack! >:O