PDA

View Full Version : I beat Spore.

Randomness
Sep 20, 2008, 09:30 PM
Really. Depending on how you want to define "beat", such as getting the "Omnipotent" badge, pissing off an empire occupying the entire center of the galaxy, getting the power to godmod... (Lol, 42)

foamcup
Sep 20, 2008, 11:36 PM
Woo? That's cool, I guess. Go beat it again for me since I gave up on the game already. :lol:

Tact
Sep 21, 2008, 07:35 AM
Now use the Staff of Life on the Grox's planets to make them go away. :wacko:

Randomness
Sep 21, 2008, 06:18 PM
Wait, does that actually work?

(On a side note-using it on another race's planet gives you a 100 point bonus to your current diplomatic standing)

Tact
Sep 21, 2008, 06:20 PM
I'm pretty sure it actually works. You've met them, and therefore they want to kill you. If they already want to kill you, what is there to lose by making their planets inhabitable to your people and not to them?

Randomness
Sep 21, 2008, 06:36 PM
Well, I was actually working on getting them up to the neutral yellow face, but then...

Well, I had my auto-blaster on while running away from them. One of their ships went boom. Now they demand eternal war with me. (Not that it matters-I can two-shot their fighters, and make short work of their larger ships. I also already deployed uber-turrets on my key worlds. Speaking of which, purple spice is ftw.)

Also, how am I supposed to staff all their worlds? They seem to have a couple hundred... and planet busters cost a few million apiece.