PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 About not being able to contact SOJ about our problems...

Green_Bandit
Sep 21, 2008, 01:36 PM
Ok. Just got through with a Sacred Stream mission and needless to say the lag was horrible! Well that was just out of hand. I'm not going to sit here and rant on about how we spend $10 a month for a bug free game and this game has lots of them so on to the point...

First point
IIRC Chill said (Don't turn away yet!) If we could get some proof of the laggy missions and give it to them they could pass it along to SOJ and they could take it from there. Supposedly. Well how about this for us 360 users. http://www.target.com/KWorld-PC-TV-VGA-Converter/dp/B0016VNYS2/sr=1-1/qid=1222021699/ref=sr_1_1/601-2468818-0436160?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Atv%20to%20pc%20converter&page=1

Takes any AV input and saves it to pc. In Target stores for about $42. And if you open it the "right way" you can use it and return it with no money loss from your pocket.

Second point
Nobody here speaks Japanese so we can't communicate with SOJ blah blah blah blah. Well how about http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt
Free translations all day. Our point may not be 100% clear but I'm sure they'll understand.

So we have the proof, we have a way to communicate. Whats the deal?

So, am I missing something? (don't give me that lame ol SOJ doesnt care. They are at least showing a little effort). We have a way of contact whats holding this up?

Turb0
Sep 21, 2008, 02:19 PM
It's technically not lag, it's slowdown but w/e I know what you mean. TV Tuners have been available for a long time but not many people have them to record it. Babelfish translations are pretty lollerific so idk if they would take you that seriously. There's a few people on here that can translate something to japanese, you'd just have to ask around to see if they'd be willing. In fact, a few people did that last month and IIRC SOJ kind of blew them off so unfortunately, this may not work. Feel free to try it for yourself though.