PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone...

Larian
Sep 22, 2008, 10:28 PM
So...I'm in a lot of pain and probably going to be bored off my ass all this week seeing how I don't have to work. Hope I can stay busy or entertained! How are you guys doing? :wacko:

Moo2u
Sep 22, 2008, 11:50 PM
Oh, you kids and your pain! And your hola-hoops! And your lava lamps! And your YouTubes! And You Sega Genesis! And your 90210! And your iPods! And your Magic Cards! And your virtual pets! And your low fat soy milks! And your king size water beds! And your zombie movies! And your bluetooth headsets! And your whatnots...

...doin' good.

Kard
Sep 23, 2008, 12:57 AM
I can see the pain from your avatar... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/Misc/ooooh.gif

Adriano
Sep 23, 2008, 12:59 AM
Hey Larian, don't mind me, I'm just Moo2's shadow. :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 23, 2008, 08:52 AM
Oh, you kids and your pain! And your hola-hoops! And your lava lamps! And your YouTubes! And You Sega Genesis! And your 90210! And your iPods! And your Magic Cards! And your virtual pets! And your low fat soy milks! And your king size water beds! And your zombie movies! And your bluetooth headsets! And your whatnots...

...doin' good.
That Moo2u guy almost sounded like an old fogey then made the seamless transition into an age 20's hipster... or 50's techie ZD mag writer.

My bets on in the 50's age bracket. His printer will crap out on him in the next week and he will damn that technology!

Sord
Sep 23, 2008, 09:04 AM
well, should be studying, but sneaking peeks at FKL every few pages or so. only last till 10:30 central though, then i have to do chores, eat lunch, and continue finding a job or perhaps read job tips books

Outrider
Sep 23, 2008, 09:54 AM
well, should be studying working, but sneaking peeks at FKL every few pages minutes or so.

That's been my morning. Having trouble staying focused today.

Sord
Sep 23, 2008, 09:59 AM
That's been my morning. Having trouble staying focused today.

what exactly do you do now for a living, haven't heard much from you in ages.