PDA

View Full Version : AMF S2s?

xBladeM6x
Sep 23, 2008, 12:59 AM
These two missions are probably some of the most awesome missions ever, yet the JP still don't even have it yet.

http://psupedia.info/AMF_HQ_Recovery

http://psupedia.info/Military_Subway

I <3 Military Subway ... Gib S2 :sad:

Xefi
Sep 23, 2008, 01:03 AM
yeah, those missions are quite fun and also painful...lol.

edit: post 777!!! I just won a jackpot! woot! rofl...*joking*

xBladeM6x
Sep 23, 2008, 01:06 AM
yeah, those missions are quite fun and also painful...lol.
Sweet:D

Majarra
Sep 23, 2008, 01:07 AM
I call it 5 blocks of hell! And AMF has nothing of worth

xBladeM6x
Sep 23, 2008, 01:11 AM
I call it 5 blocks of hell! And AMF has nothing of worth
Being the reason It needs S2s :P And those 5 blocks of hell, are probably the most fun you will ever get out of any mission :D

Majarra
Sep 23, 2008, 01:20 AM
Good point. And your right. Its one of the funnest missions yet. need moar acrotechers around that area.

Arika
Sep 23, 2008, 05:38 AM
They should coming soon after the event, since those 2 are among the last 4 missions that haven't got S2

Syaoran_69
Sep 23, 2008, 05:45 AM
I remember running those on S with my friends for hours... now almost all of those friends have quit or at least don't play nearly as much so I'm not sure how much fun it'd be... at least for me.

xBladeM6x
Sep 23, 2008, 05:54 AM
They should coming soon after the event, since those 2 are among the last 4 missions that haven't got S2
The only missions left that need S2's on the JP side are:

Military Subway
AMF HQ Recovery
The Dark God
The Black Nest
Lonely Laboratory (Thanks LLSmoothJ) :P

Right?

LLSmoothJ
Sep 23, 2008, 06:12 AM
The only missions left that need S2's on the JP side are:

Military Subway
AMF HQ Recovery
The Dark God
The Black Nest

Right?

Lonely Laboratory needs one as well.

DarkEliteRico
Sep 23, 2008, 08:20 AM
Good point. And your right. Its one of the funnest missions yet. need moar acrotechers around that area.

high level KS will usually take care of this mission with out much headache, this is a gunner friendly mission if paired with your NPC's or another meat shield for the big guys

But really the drops there on S kinda blow, what good stuff could we possibly get from the S2's there

xBladeM6x
Sep 23, 2008, 09:02 AM
high level KS will usually take care of this mission with out much headache, this is a gunner friendly mission if paired with your NPC's or another meat shield for the big guys

But really the drops there on S kinda blow, what good stuff could we possibly get from the S2's there
Ragan-Ragan is one :D

Darius_Drake
Sep 23, 2008, 09:12 AM

I have to agree with you there. I have done this mission with my fighter and it was insufferable, but then I did the mission with my gunner and it was actually fun. Killer Shot is a must though. I don't even have a high level KS, mine is just 16 or 17.

Gen2000
Sep 23, 2008, 09:20 AM
I remember playing that mission a few times on S when AoI first came out, so much fighting...was really fun. "When does it end?!" seem to be question that came up often from newcomers to the area. Only play it on C-A rank nowadays whenever I need some easy MP since no one else wants to do S anymore.

S2 version would probably make that one of my favorite missions the game.

Darius_Drake
Sep 23, 2008, 09:33 AM
If they brought out the S2 version of the mission at the same time they brought out the master classes you can bet I will be there trying to quickly get my master class levels up a bit. If A gives you 336 mission points and S gives you 489 mission points it is hard to imagine what S2 would give you. It would by far be the quickest way to level up your class though.

Ezodagrom
Sep 23, 2008, 10:06 AM
If they brought out the S2 version of the mission at the same time they brought out the master classes you can bet I will be there trying to quickly get my master class levels up a bit. If A gives you 336 mission points and S gives you 489 mission points it is hard to imagine what S2 would give you. It would by far be the quickest way to level up your class though.

Since the JP versions haven't even got S2 on those missions yet, no way we would get them at the same time as Master Classes...If JP gets them after their current event, we'll probably only get them in more than 6 months (unless we start getting closer to JP on updates).

DarkEliteRico
Sep 23, 2008, 02:18 PM
Ragan-Ragan is one :D
w00t another weapon i won't care about since i can't use it, really no point in me hunting them other then to possibly pull a profit. Since i don't synth weapons much these days i don't see it happening

Majarra
Sep 23, 2008, 02:36 PM
Who likes double sabers that much...? Besides that saber is ugly. Creas or sweet death are look better.