PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Planned Xbox Live downtime for Sept. 29

EspioKaos
Sep 23, 2008, 12:27 PM
Source: Major Nelson (http://majornelson.com/archive/2008/09/23/xbox-live-service-maintenance.aspx)

To all Xbox 360 players, Xbox Live will be going down on September 29, starting at 12:01a.m. Pacific in preparation for this fall's Live update. The downtime is expected to last for up to 24 hours.

shadowsniper6
Sep 23, 2008, 12:28 PM
i see thats gona suck

Ryno
Sep 23, 2008, 02:22 PM
at least it's a weekday. that a day when I'm at work and college

DarkEliteRico
Sep 23, 2008, 02:23 PM
oh well, guess i'll just have to play too human offline trying to collect the last achievements if possible

Turb0
Sep 23, 2008, 03:13 PM
YEEESSS!!! Finally the fall update!!! Not being able to play on a monday isn't that big of a deal imo so I'll be looking forward to that tuesday.

EDIT: lololol never mind, didn't read it before. W/e still one day of not playing isn't a big deal.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 23, 2008, 03:18 PM
Eh i cant play online Monday-wednesday anyway XD

but overall YAY!!! XD

an off topic....i wander if something possibly messed up when the servers go down.... :-o

Darius_Drake
Sep 23, 2008, 03:18 PM
Looks like I will have to play a few single player games offline then. Kinda anxious for the update.

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 23, 2008, 03:20 PM
I wander if a non-xbox 360 owner will reply :P

O what was all the updates that was suppose to happen....all i remember was the multi private chat(forgot the number)

amtalx
Sep 23, 2008, 03:23 PM
I would care if my Xbox worked. D:

Turb0
Sep 23, 2008, 03:40 PM
I wander if a non-xbox 360 owner will reply :P

O what was all the updates that was suppose to happen....all i remember was the multi private chat(forgot the number)

idk, that's the only thing I really care about.:D (and it's 8 people)

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 23, 2008, 03:42 PM
idk, that's the only thing I really care about.:D (and it's 8 people)

o i think they said you can share videos or somethin like that
like if someone has shows or something on thier 360....they can private chat with people and watch it.....

if thats the case....
<<<Prepares invader zim marathon

Who will join me???

Movie night.....ha lol

joefro
Sep 23, 2008, 03:50 PM
o i think they said you can share videos or somethin like that
like if someone has shows or something on thier 360....they can private chat with people and watch it.....

if thats the case....
<<<Prepares invader zim marathon

Who will join me???

Movie night.....ha lol
Its through Netflix, all of the users must have a Gold account and a Netflix account. I still think its going to be awesome.

Turb0
Sep 23, 2008, 03:52 PM
This is only preparation for the "New Xbox Experience." The update is expected to hit sometime this November "Fall".

Yeah I know, I edited my post lol. Hopefully the actual update will get here soon though.:D

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 23, 2008, 03:52 PM
Its through Netflix, all of the users must have a Gold account and a Netflix account. I still think its going to be awesome.

awwww
:( lol

joefro
Sep 23, 2008, 03:54 PM
Yeah I know, I edited my post lol. Hopefully the actual update will get here soon though.:D
I sure hope we don't have any problems this year, Live was sooooooooo sloooooooooow last Fall.

pikachief
Sep 23, 2008, 05:39 PM
my one day of the week with the most free time T_T

lol :/ oh well works in everyone else's favor so i cant really complain :P