PDA

View Full Version : PSU from eng psu site - Update Sept 26th

Para
Sep 23, 2008, 07:05 PM
MAG2 Rewards, a new free mission, and an all-new exchange mission!

MAG2 Rewards arriving on all servers!

Congratulations to all GUARDIANS for completing the final goal of 200 million points in Maximum Attack G! The final rewards - two weeks of a 10% grinding boost, the Sange katana, medals, and Spread Needle /G weapons, will be awarded on Friday, Sept. 26th! Make sure you have room in your common box so you can receive the items you've qualified for!

New Free Mission

Bladed Legacy C-S2

Near the outskirts of Il Cabo on Moatoob, rogues have infiltrated a former Illuminus base in the hope of stealing and using powerful abandoned weapons. Find and destroy these weapons, and defeat any hostile rogues you may encounter!

Beware - the battle that awaits at the end will be a worthy challenge for any GUARDIAN!
New Exchange Mission

Clothes 'n' parts

A new shop has opened on the GUARDIANS Colony! GUARDIANS looking for exclusive or previously unavailable clothes should seek out Mikua Tesran, who is looking to exchange her wares for some very specific items. Her shop, located at the R&D Trading Station, is accessible from the elevators at the far end of the fifth floor.

Nothing on the JP site yet.

Kinako78
Sep 23, 2008, 07:08 PM
*quickly gets back to work on gathering items for the Mikunas set*

Micro
Sep 23, 2008, 07:10 PM
Finally.

Ezodagrom
Sep 23, 2008, 07:12 PM
About the new mission, Bladed Legacy...there's a small mistake, it's supposed to be C-S2.

There will be S2 difficulty in Bladed Legacy; the site will have that corrected shortly. http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1030734#1030734

fay
Sep 23, 2008, 07:13 PM
i assume bladed legacy is remaining blades :)

i was hoping for the next chapter in the story though. i want those blackbulls lol

Kinako78
Sep 23, 2008, 07:15 PM
Thanks for sharing, Ezo. :)

Para
Sep 23, 2008, 07:15 PM
About the new mission, Bladed Legacy...there's a small mistake, it's supposed to be C-S2.

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1030734#1030734

corrected.

thx

pikachief
Sep 23, 2008, 07:17 PM
*prepare's gunner to solo wave of crazy magashi's*

Powder Keg
Sep 23, 2008, 07:17 PM
So this is what Ruby was talking about when I made that topic...didn't know we'd be getting a new Free Mission. Sweet....decent drops there too.

I guess I'll prepare by hunting for some items for the clothier.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 23, 2008, 07:19 PM
Pretty

Ash1ey
Sep 23, 2008, 07:22 PM
Awesome :D

Retniwreven
Sep 23, 2008, 07:27 PM
/Buys like 60 Citrads. >_>

Indica
Sep 23, 2008, 07:32 PM
Nice, now let the shop wars begin!!! muahah

Dhylec
Sep 23, 2008, 07:33 PM
New missions & MAG rewards - Nice!
Though I won't get other prizes, I can use some grind boost.

STRANG
Sep 23, 2008, 07:33 PM
why couldnt xbox live go down durring GBR instead of right after we finally get a new update. Bet they screw it up and its down for days.

pikachief
Sep 23, 2008, 07:38 PM
/Buys like 60 Citrads. >_>

i thought it was 1 thing the lumia set and i had 41 citrad that i've saved up from drops lol i might just get the top and sell the rest of the citrads on friday >.>

Alastor_Haven
Sep 23, 2008, 07:41 PM
If you buy a certain part of the lumia's set

Using the mats

You get another one with it

So just 1 set will do

Retniwreven
Sep 23, 2008, 07:42 PM
i thought it was 1 thing the lumia set and i had 41 citrad that i've saved up from drops lol i might just get the top and sell the rest of the citrads on friday >.>

Actually I'm fairly sure you get both the top and boots at once.
I just bought the extras to cover the price of buying the original 30 when I resell them. >>
They were at 38,000, and now the current lowest is 100,000. >>

Adriano
Sep 23, 2008, 07:45 PM
Cool.

pikachief
Sep 23, 2008, 07:56 PM
They were at 38,000, and now the current lowest is 100,000. >>

RUNS TO BUY HAR / QUICK

Ryno
Sep 23, 2008, 07:57 PM
im glad i have three har / quicks

Para
Sep 23, 2008, 08:03 PM
Farm Dancing Birds S for Har/Quick ;|

Gunslinger-08
Sep 23, 2008, 08:32 PM
WOOOOTAGE!!!

No other word can describe my happiness, as this will prompt a few of my less-than-active friends to get on this weekend for sure!

Touka
Sep 23, 2008, 08:43 PM
Clothes n' parts........gosh that sounds so kiddy.Bladed Legacy otoh sounds more awesome than Remaining Blades :)

Xefi
Sep 23, 2008, 09:08 PM
oh nice, hopefully more great updates follow soon.

*back to making more weird wallpapers*

Tyreek
Sep 23, 2008, 09:17 PM
I was really looking forward to Chapter six too. Aww man. Bladed Legacy will do I guess.

Noblewine
Sep 23, 2008, 09:25 PM
I can't wait for this update. Were finally going to get our rewards from Mag.

ChaosAngel92
Sep 23, 2008, 10:20 PM
For me it will be "The Clothier" for ever.
Anyway im interested to know, witch clothes exactly are we getting? I know Lumias set is going to be right there. But are we getting Illuminous Coat and Cowgirl fleshie clothes already?

And about Magashi's overdrive. Time to dust of my twin handguns and get the deserved action the game needs.

Lets see how PC/PS2 gets 3 stars the friday and suddenly at monday decrease to 1. Now that PS0 is on the hopes of everyone, I can't see any longer future to PSU. (Just a comment, don't start flamming because of what I just said).

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 23, 2008, 11:46 PM
*prepare's gunner to solo wave of crazy magashi's*
*joins pikachief in the onslaught of magashi's*

Wait a minute :-o i gotta get m froze shot to 31
:-o

hmmm so the 13* kubara machinegun is coming....have to get one of those....

Tyrant Spada here i come...o yea....does the tyrant spada have any "animation" or different noise....anything special bout it????

either way im gettin on

Celi-Ka
Sep 23, 2008, 11:59 PM
I have most of the things I need for a Clothes 'n Parts trading frenzy.

I need to go back and do a couple of story missions for extra portraits, though.

Hrith
Sep 24, 2008, 12:17 AM
A new mission with Lv150+ mobs is great.

mvffin
Sep 24, 2008, 03:14 AM
yes

new items + easier to get old ones is good.

ROBOTS = potentially bad for 3-6 side. Y_Y

fay
Sep 24, 2008, 08:02 AM
anyone think that because robots are in th emission the 360 could get the "slowdown"

Arika
Sep 24, 2008, 08:53 AM
Confirm from 360 site, is the same thing, BUT!

Trading mission
-the clother
Free mission
-the 2 remaining blade (magashi lab on moatoob)
Bonus
- MAG reward
(sange)
(grinder boost 10%)
(treasure box and rappy tippies for those who didnt get from MAG 1) (not understand? what is the meaning of this on 360 site?)
(spread needle and medals)
System update
-shop update
NPC will now sell 9* [b] and 8* weapon of second brand (I thought we already got it? never checked )
-many new weapon, armor and clothes will be available.

reference:
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=212

so ? there is something weird on 360 site this time?

Darius_Drake
Sep 24, 2008, 09:50 AM
So happy to see Bladed Legacy. Wanted a better chance at getting a couple of [B] Shigga Baret so I could make them and use the grinding bonus on them.

stukasa
Sep 24, 2008, 10:31 AM
Oooh, great update! ^^ I've been getting more interested in PSU again lately since there's so much I need to do--gathering items for The Clothier (I like that name better than "Clothes 'n' Parts" :lol: ), hunting Master class weapons/armor, the grinding bonus... Plus we get a new mission to play!

Some things are annoying to get, though. >.> (Mimic Dolls, Har/Quicks...)

Farm Dancing Birds S for Har/Quick ;|
Do you know how often it drops?

Golto
Sep 24, 2008, 10:43 AM
Say hello to 12-16% Tyrant Spadas.

Darius_Drake: Shigga Barets can drop made from boss boxes in the new mission as well as the boards.

Kylie
Sep 24, 2008, 11:51 AM
Nice. Too bad this is the last update we'll see for a while. ;o

Cracka_J
Sep 24, 2008, 12:59 PM

LIES AND SLANDER!!

You must think positive!!
DENGEKI IS COMING DENGEKI IS COMING!!!!!!!

:turkey:

Para
Sep 24, 2008, 12:59 PM

Why do you say that?

Kylie
Sep 24, 2008, 01:14 PM
Well, I mean, what's left to give us if the mission carnival hasn't been announced yet? I know it's coming, but I wouldn't realistically expect it until late October. They told us master classes aren't coming until after the next event. So the only other thing that they could add that includes actual, playable missions and not trade missions is the Parum GBR / S2's, and I think it's too early for another GBR. So yeah, I think this is the last decent update we'll see for month or more.

I'd be ecstatic if SEGA / ST surprised us though.

fay
Sep 24, 2008, 01:17 PM
actually im sure i remember sega saying that they want to have an update every 2 weeks from now on.
they have been really good lately with u[dates so i believe them.

im hoping for dengeki at a fortnight on friday

Kinako78
Sep 24, 2008, 01:30 PM
I think you forgot about Chapter 6, Kylie.

joefro
Sep 24, 2008, 01:51 PM
why couldnt xbox live go down durring GBR instead of right after we finally get a new update. Bet they screw it up and its down for days.
I guess Microsoft forgot to check with Sonic Team to see if PSU was being updated, damn Bill Gates. /sarcasm

Its a nice update but everything in it can be done very fast, so one day off of Live can't hurt.

Gen2000
Sep 24, 2008, 02:26 PM
http://psupedia.info/Bladed_Legacy

Bladed Legacy is like gunners heaven and the rare map looks like the easiest AoI one so far. Can finally make all those Granahodorac boards now. Tyrant Sparda dropping made is fail though.

No signs of the Magashis being nerfed, that's a good thing. JPN players *****ed about unnerfed Howzer and he turned out to be a wuss when brought over here. I want to get slaughtered by an army of Magashis.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 24, 2008, 02:31 PM
Finally

Seems It was a good idea to sell my made grandohorac for a very large amount of meseta haha

Along with trading my baret

And yes I want to be get owned by Magashi's haha

Kizeragi
Sep 24, 2008, 03:05 PM
im hoping for dengeki at a fortnight on friday

Would be awesome, but I don't see that happening. I hope ST prove me wrong.

Happy I sold my Baret back when I got my first Spread Needle for 17mil. Hopefully get some Paural from this to make some Granahodoracs, and some decent % Tyrant Spadas

Alastor_Haven
Sep 24, 2008, 03:08 PM
I'm hoping for the two week thing

ACTUAL UPDATES?

HOLY SHIT

-Aurora-
Sep 24, 2008, 03:13 PM
coming friday...rollback ^^

chicken105
Sep 24, 2008, 03:17 PM
well I sold the rest of my paural quickly for 5.6m each.. I'm totally happy I made mimic dolls with doris too. :) i got 10 of em. there 890k now :D
YAY FOR CUBO SIMBAC. KUBARA CROSSBOWS :( :( :( garbage.
Gona make a video of me grinding my fighmaster weapons If I get my capture card working. :)

Neith
Sep 24, 2008, 03:21 PM
It would've been nice to have more than one mission (Clothier is an exchange mission, I mean missions you run), but eh, it's better than nothing.

Grind boost is nice, as is Sange. Looks like it's time to break grind my Agito Repca :/ Not looking forward to this :lol:

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 24, 2008, 03:32 PM
hmmm im not sure if im gonna grind my sange(saving i for sange and yasha)
my reason is bcuz....lets say you DO get it 10/10 thats a 750 att and 100 PP

as far as attack goes.....its as strong as a 7 grinded blackheart but the flaw is......the pp still says a 100 the whole time..... :-o
So you could use Gravity strike 5 times,Rising Strike 6 times, and spinning strike 6 times

and im not counting the PP regeneration rate...im just referring to pressing the photon art button over and over.......

However that would be very interesting to keep that up...

Golto
Sep 24, 2008, 03:42 PM
I think the next update will be the next story mission and maybe additions to the junk dealer. That's all they can add before the next event.

Kylie
Sep 24, 2008, 04:10 PM
I think the next update will be the next story mission and maybe additions to the junk dealer. That's all they can add before the next event.
Yeah, I forgot about ch6, but some people don't even play the story missions. Most of the people that do only spend an hour or two once or twice on each of them too. :-P

Ken_Silver
Sep 24, 2008, 05:56 PM
*Wakes up from Long Slumber*

*YAAAWWWNNN* It is time. :D

Haven't been on PSU for about a month. Time to get my Sange, and save this world!

Going to check out some of the new missions and try to get to S2 level missions. I only reached level 100+ after MAG 2 and I wasn't playing during GBR. :)

Csero
Sep 24, 2008, 07:11 PM
I take it we are not getting 3* in conjunction with our grind bonus?

Powder Keg
Sep 24, 2008, 07:19 PM
It doesn't look likely. Besides, if you're unable to get 3* luck within a two week period, there's a real problem.

joefro
Sep 24, 2008, 07:21 PM
Oh Crap. I just remembered that I have to clear my common box of MAG badges. I'm in for a real treat tomorrow...

Para
Sep 24, 2008, 08:06 PM
I'm hoping for the two week thing

Yeah I wish SEGA would go back to the 2 week update thing so we can get the ball rollin again. I understand Kylie's pessimism though given sega's lack of updates lately.

Grind bonus will be nice though :D

Sasamichan
Sep 25, 2008, 03:31 AM
LIES AND SLANDER!!

You must think positive!!
DENGEKI IS COMING DENGEKI IS COMING!!!!!!!

:turkey:

Isn't Dengeki a Japanese gaming magazine? They are releasing a Japanese magazine in the US?

Chris28
Sep 25, 2008, 05:40 AM
during a GM support a week or two ago, it was said that we are going to get updates every 2 weeks now. so hopefully they stay true to that.

Darius_Drake
Sep 25, 2008, 01:30 PM
Say hello to 12-16% Tyrant Spadas.

Darius_Drake: Shigga Barets can drop made from boss boxes in the new mission as well as the boards.

Sweeeet. That makes this mission all the better. :D Now I will really be running this mission to death.

Kylie
Sep 25, 2008, 02:39 PM
Yeah I wish SEGA would go back to the 2 week update thing so we can get the ball rollin again. I understand Kylie's pessimism though given sega's lack of updates lately.

Grind bonus will be nice though :D
It's not pessimism though. SEGA hasn't shown me enough to build up my trust in them, yes, but I'm mostly skeptical not because of their past unreliability but simply because I don't see what else they can give us that would make for a decent update every two weeks before the event based on Japan's schedule. Unless they gave us stuff that's supposed to be after the event, and I guess I can't rule that out since the clothing mission is coming "early." :-P We'll see.

I worry about after the event, too. It seems like getting events to us is an issue for them (I guess because translating things / coding them takes time), and I wonder what they'll give to us after this event and before the next to keep us busy. I'm still hoping the two-a-week deal goes well though--we sure do need it right now. :/ ...maybe that is pessimism. :<

Dark Emerald EXE
Sep 25, 2008, 02:50 PM
It's not pessimism though. SEGA hasn't shown me enough to build up my trust in them, yes, but I'm mostly skeptical not because of their past unreliability but simply because I don't see what else they can give us that would make for a decent update every two weeks before the event based on Japan's schedule. Unless they gave us stuff that's supposed to be after the event, and I guess I can't rule that out since the clothing mission is coming "early." :-P We'll see.

I worry about after the event, too. It seems like getting events to us is an issue for them (I guess because translating things / coding them takes time), and I wonder what they'll give to us after this event and before the next to keep us busy. I'm still hoping the two-a-week deal goes well though--we sure do need it right now. :/ ...maybe that is pessimism. :<

Ah the power of of agreement ^_^

pikachief
Sep 25, 2008, 05:21 PM
during a GM support a week or two ago, it was said that we are going to get updates every 2 weeks now. so hopefully they stay true to that.

ahh, they said they have an update SCHEDULED for every 2 weeks. so things can still go wrong but if everything goes well we are back on our original update schedule for an update every other week like old times :)