PDA

View Full Version : AotI The Clothier

II_Tokio_II
Sep 23, 2008, 07:42 PM
Hope everyone gathered their material and items to trade for what they missed out on from the 1Up Cup or other articles of clothing like the SPF set. How many of you all actually did?

pikachief
Sep 23, 2008, 07:56 PM
yes! except har / quick and an extra paradi D:

ahhh should buy that now.... i also dont feel like spending an extra 30 citrad on lumia's shoes >.>

II_Tokio_II
Sep 23, 2008, 07:58 PM

ahhh should buy that now.... i also dont feel like spending an extra 30 citrad on lumia's shoes >.>

I understand lol but I used this as an opportunity to sell my solid / knight.

Macras
Sep 23, 2008, 08:03 PM
beware of price hikes after they hit >3>

II_Tokio_II
Sep 23, 2008, 08:04 PM
Yup because I already have a cati / power as a replacement. Also stocked up on protein cans to sell. Woot.

HiroChicken
Sep 23, 2008, 08:16 PM
On the note of items needed, any idea of missions where it would be best to find Berilad and Gourmet Cake?

II_Tokio_II
Sep 23, 2008, 08:40 PM
On the note of items needed, any idea of missions where it would be best to find Berilad and Gourmet Cake?

For Berilad I think Sleeping Warriors is good, but in WB there's the 3 boxes with a chance of getting a berilad in S2, but I refuse to do WB so I recommend SW, but a lot of the mission do drop it, it's just you tend to see it drop more in certain missions. For the cake ummm I think it was in Moatoob, but I'm really not sure sorry.

HiroChicken
Sep 23, 2008, 08:44 PM
For Berilad I think Sleeping Warriors is good, but in WB there's the 3 boxes with a chance of getting a berilad in S2, but I refuse to do WB so I recommend SW, but a lot of the mission do drop it, it's just you tend to see it drop more in certain missions. For the cake ummm I think it was in Moatoob, but I'm really not sure sorry.

Thanks, looks like more reasons for me to continue SW. :D

And there was a post on the front page here I just saw which says the pre-AOI missions on Neudaiz that are foresty.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 23, 2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks, looks like more reasons for me to continue SW. :D

And there was a post on the front page here I just saw which says the pre-AOI missions on Neudaiz that are foresty.

Wait what do you mean? Lol there are lots of foresty missions in Neudaiz before AOTI. For example Moonlight Beast, Her Secret Mission, Demons Above, etc.

HiroChicken
Sep 23, 2008, 08:51 PM
Wait what do you mean? Lol there are lots of foresty missions in Neudaiz before AOTI. For example Moonlight Beast, Her Secret Mission, Demons Above, etc.

Desturel made a detailed post in the thhread I was speaking of.

Forested Islands
Rainbow Beast
Forest Infiltration
Eastern Peril

Are the best places for it. Of those, Eastern Peril is probably your best choice for food item hunting.

If you go along the path for:
Mizuraki Defense
Moonlight Beast
Demons Above

You are more likely to get Nagaraki Syrup than Gourmet Chocolate/Cake. Not only that, but the stages are three times as long going that way.

Basically the Forest stages are better for Gourmet stuff. The Mizuraki stages are better for Syrup. Tear of Light and Blizzard Pop are Grove of Fanatics. AotI missions don't drop food items.

Chocolate/Cake are no where near as hard to obtain as Spicia, but they aren't as easy as Something Sweet.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 23, 2008, 08:54 PM
Desturel made a detailed post in the thhread I was speaking of.

Oh I see thanks for that info it might come in handy and good luck with the farming lol.

Syaoran_69
Sep 23, 2008, 09:08 PM
If the illuminus coat is one of the items available in the mission, and one of the things you need to get it is the gh490 device... does that mean we're getting the 490? because that would be so exciting.. I want my own little abomination of god.

Tyreek
Sep 23, 2008, 09:21 PM
I'll need to get 2-Headed Ragnus for Illuminus Outfit later on. My Magashi set is complete for PM490 now, so I'll wait for that to release too.

Kinako78
Sep 23, 2008, 09:47 PM
Still getting some things, but I did hunt for some Tear of Light awhile back. Will be working on other things this week.

Magician
Sep 24, 2008, 08:39 AM
Yeah, I bought 40x Berilad, 2x Serafi Feather and 4x Gourmet Chocolat for around a total of 150k during the MAG extension in anticipation of The Clothier's arrival.

Namine
Sep 24, 2008, 08:43 AM

I think someone said you get both parts of the set, but I guess we'll find out on Friday for sure.

I got what I need for a Mikunas Set, from what I read the color is random for that set. I hope I get the color I want the first time.

ashley50
Sep 24, 2008, 10:31 AM
the mission's not going away, so what's the rush?

stukasa
Sep 24, 2008, 10:39 AM
I have *most* of the stuff I need to get at least 1-2 colors of each set I want. I'm only short a few things, like Mimic Dolls, Har / Quicks and extra character portraits. The portraits are easy to get, but the other stuff... >.>

Everyone's just excited to get these clothes, that's all. :p

Kinako78
Sep 24, 2008, 10:44 AM

I've been wanting Mirei's clothing since I first laid eyes on it, so yeah, I am gonna rush for it.

Like Namine, I hope I get one of the colors I want the first try.

Mimo
Sep 24, 2008, 10:49 AM
i stocked up! \(`-`)/
just need the lumia/mirei posters, but my pc lags so bad i cant even finish any of the missions in scarred planet D:

-steals big bros ps2- nobody tell him it was me! xD

Kinako78
Sep 24, 2008, 10:50 AM
i stocked up! \(`-`)/
just need the lumia/mirei posters, but my pc lags so bad i cant even finish any of the missions in scarred planet D:

-steals big bros ps2- nobody tell him it was me! xD

I can get you some Mirei posters. How many do you need?

And your secret's safe with me. ;)

Gen2000
Sep 24, 2008, 10:57 AM
Yeah, I'm ready. SDF and Lumia outfit GET, everything I already have or don't care for.

DAMASCUS
Sep 24, 2008, 11:01 AM
I'm going for the SPF as soon as I can get a dozen more Tormad. I've felt so burnt out until now...gem hunting was the last thing I wanted to do.

Eastern Peril runs ftw!! Tormad drops there along with the Chocolate Cake and even a chance for Har/Quick! NEW HOTSPOT nao!!

Dragwind
Sep 24, 2008, 11:11 AM
Finally, SPF clothes! That's what I'm going for.

EspioKaos
Sep 24, 2008, 11:21 AM
The SPF set is all I'm concerned about, but I'm still lacking in the Tormad department. I may end up running some Lightning Beasts A tonight to see if I can get a few more since there's that one box toward the end that seems to like dropping it.

Kinako78
Sep 24, 2008, 11:44 AM
I meant to ask this earlier cause it was just something I thought of: How is Clothier pronounced? Is it the English way which pronounces it the way it looks, or the French way where it's said "Cloth-e-a"?

Will probably work on getting stuff for the Amorosso set starting tonight. There's only one color I want, so maybe it won't be too hard.

As well as working on getting more Mimic Dolls and Mirei Photo Stands.

Kylie
Sep 24, 2008, 11:48 AM
Are you kidding? :lol: I had my stuff collected within a few weeks after it was released on JP.

Majarra
Sep 24, 2008, 11:51 AM
Im ready. Im ready. Im ready. And why are these SPF set so important? [looked in the clothes section and couldnt find,same with pedia] I might be blind but does anyone have a link so i can see what they look like?

Kylie
Sep 24, 2008, 11:54 AM
Im ready. Im ready. Im ready. And why are these SPF set so important? [looked in the clothes section and couldnt find,same with pedia] I might be blind but does anyone have a link so i can see what they look like?
SPF Bottoms (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items/psu/8/2647/spf_bottoms/)
SPF Top (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items/psu/8/2725/spf_top/)

It's the only new male fleshie outfit that isn't just a new color variant.

redroses
Sep 24, 2008, 12:21 PM
I was so into getting items for the collector, I totally neclegted the clothier T^T
Never thought we would get the clothier before the new collector items. Bah! And now the stuff will be sooo overpriced XD ;__;

EspioKaos
Sep 24, 2008, 12:25 PM
I meant to ask this earlier cause it was just something I thought of: How is Clothier pronounced? Is it the English way which pronounces it the way it looks, or the French way where it's said "Cloth-e-a"?
I guess either way is fine, but I pronounce it the second way they have it listed here (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/clothier).

Green_Bandit
Sep 24, 2008, 12:31 PM
Yup! Sure did! I blew about 6 mill on mats.

Kinako78
Sep 24, 2008, 01:11 PM
I guess either way is fine, but I pronounce it the second way they have it listed here (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/clothier).

It's pronounced the first way on that page. I thought it would've been cooler pronounced the 2nd way, but oh well.

Majarra
Sep 24, 2008, 02:57 PM
SPF Bottoms (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items/psu/8/2647/spf_bottoms/)
SPF Top (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/../items/psu/8/2725/spf_top/)

It's the only new male fleshie outfit that isn't just a new color variant.
THANK YOU!!!!! They look kinda cool but I still prefer the formalwear.[Not the over used FOmar wear.] Its a shame though that evry color that looks rad is black/gray/or red.

Namine
Sep 24, 2008, 03:06 PM
I can get you some Mirei posters. How many do you need?

And your secret's safe with me. ;)

The portraits can't be traded, sold, dropped, etc. much like PA Fragments.

Mimo
Sep 24, 2008, 03:45 PM
awww lol oh well -plox to steal bros ps2 after school >3-

oh my friend farms tormad in Scarred planet too, says at the end of the boxes, x1 tormad is sure to drop :P it is also the place to find fast rappys so the skipping of rooms will help in farming ^^ -stairs to the right map `-`

- hope that helps :3 goodluck everyone : D

Namine
Sep 24, 2008, 05:40 PM
awww lol oh well -plox to steal bros ps2 after school >3-

oh my friend farms tormad in Scarred planet too, says at the end of the boxes, x1 tormad is sure to drop :P it is also the place to find fast rappys so the skipping of rooms will help in farming ^^ -stairs to the right map `-`

- hope that helps :3 goodluck everyone : D

Well, you can't trade the portraits...but you could give the other items to someone you trust to get the clothes that you wanted.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 24, 2008, 07:15 PM
It's almost friday woot!

Mimo
Sep 24, 2008, 08:17 PM
Well, you can't trade the portraits...but you could give the other items to someone you trust to get the clothes that you wanted.

tehe \('w')/

thats so right! thnx for teh tip! :3

Powder Keg
Sep 24, 2008, 08:51 PM
lol....looks like everyone will be getting SPF.

I had to go through the Story missions to get the Ethan portrait......long and annoying. x_x

Gen2000
Sep 24, 2008, 09:00 PM
SPF will be the new FOmar outfit.

Powder Keg
Sep 24, 2008, 09:02 PM
It's a shame that so many outfits look awful in this game, I was hoping to see quite a few with this mission, but most of the male ones are still godawful.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 24, 2008, 10:38 PM
It's a shame that so many outfits look awful in this game, I was hoping to see quite a few with this mission, but most of the male ones are still godawful.

I agree lol like the funky ones I forgot what they're called but they had like tubes in the back. They are weird.

Noblewine
Sep 24, 2008, 11:32 PM
Is this clothes that Orson wore out yet? I'm looking forwards to this though I have to go look for the stuff to be able to trade for clothes.

pikachief
Sep 25, 2008, 12:50 AM
when i saw SPS or SPF or w/e i almost deleted one of my characters to make a male fleshie just so i could wear it lol

Mimo
Sep 25, 2008, 02:52 AM
haha ^^;

hmmm cant wait for that illuminus outfit looks pretty smexy `-`
and the guardian one looks cute for teh girls :3
i hope it comes out soon... that way everytime i take mimo to a story mission, i can wear mah guardian battle rags >D erm... uniform :3

II_Tokio_II
Sep 25, 2008, 05:21 AM
haha ^^;

hmmm cant wait for that illuminus outfit looks pretty smexy `-`
and the guardian one looks cute for teh girls :3
i hope it comes out soon... that way everytime i take mimo to a story mission, i can wear mah guardian battle rags >D erm... uniform :3

True I wonder how the iluminus tags are going to be obtainable. I guess we'll know when it comes out.

EspioKaos
Sep 25, 2008, 06:20 AM
True I wonder how the iluminus tags are going to be obtainable. I guess we'll know when it comes out.

They will be added to Howzer's drop table (as a special drop) in a future update.

SabZero
Sep 25, 2008, 08:10 AM
when i saw SPS or SPF or w/e i almost deleted one of my characters to make a male fleshie just so i could wear it lol

Augh, I'm debating just that aswell. Just as all of my alts are lv75+ ;_; :-?

Crimson Knight
Sep 25, 2008, 08:12 AM
Yes i have!
I have been for months (unknowning about clothier)
ATTENTION ALL: in my shop there are plenty of citrad, tormad and berilad, not to mention groovy juices and Gormet Products, there a lil over priced atm butt give it 3 days and theyll be the cheapest
Room name Crimson Knight

Majarra
Sep 25, 2008, 10:06 AM
Yes i have!
I have been for months (unknowning about clothier)
ATTENTION ALL: in my shop there are plenty of citrad, tormad and berilad, not to mention groovy juices and Gormet Products, there a lil over priced atm butt give it 3 days and theyll be the cheapest
Room name Crimson Knightolol. And what server are you on?

Kinako78
Sep 25, 2008, 11:15 AM
Never mind. We're probably on different servers.