PDA

View Full Version : Are the races set on rare finds?

shintaHakamashi
Sep 24, 2008, 10:58 AM
K. I was wondering why as a newman if i do 40 or so runs ( sometimes more) i find nothing, but as a human I do the same amount of runs and I find a crap load of stuff ( psycho wands relic edges u name it i find it). does human have a higher rate at finding rares over other races?

DAMASCUS
Sep 24, 2008, 11:06 AM
There are many theories about this since there seems to be hidden luck besides daily luck that determines the quality or quantity of drops. With 3* luck I've gotten a multitude of crappy drops one time and then get less drops of a higher quality another time.

Race is an interesting idea...if I I'm having poor drops I'll switch characters and see if it helps.

shintaHakamashi
Sep 24, 2008, 11:09 AM
well i have a human and newman. the newmand finds notin. but my human finds everything. its the same with my friends and their chars.

human
cast
beast
newman

thats how it looks like if their is hidden luck.

stukasa
Sep 24, 2008, 11:43 AM
Anything's possible but I really doubt it. As far as I know the only thing that affects the drop rate is Photon Fortune and GBR %. Plus, Photon Fortune only affects the "drop anything" rate, not the rare drop rate. In this game REAL luck is the most important thing and I think it's just a coincidence that your Human finds more rares than your Newman.

shintaHakamashi
Sep 24, 2008, 11:55 AM
Anything's possible but I really doubt it. As far as I know the only thing that affects the drop rate is Photon Fortune and GBR %. Plus, Photon Fortune only affects the "drop anything" rate, not the rare drop rate. In this game REAL luck is the most important thing and I think it's just a coincidence that your Human finds more rares than your Newman.

well yes i believe the p fortune doesnt effect itbut as u said drop for anything. me and friends have tested this theory on races also. so far we found:
newman- low chance
human-very high chance
cast- high chance
beast-medium to low

this also ran off fact we have put 1 human in a pt with 1 newman. there was a ton of psycho wand board, relics, catilium, agito, u name it it drops.

next experiment was with 1 newman and 1 cast.
close to same results but went to every 5-10 runs.

next i tried beast and newman.
every 30-50 runs i saw maybe a catilium or relic drop.

next was newman and newman.
every 50+ we find something low like catilium or a psycho wand. maybe nanoploymer

Cracka_J
Sep 24, 2008, 12:05 PM
There is indeed hidden luck for each of the races.

Beasts have boosted hidden luck when they afk for 90% of a run, and come back, surprisingly, for the boss fight.

Casts have boosted hidden luck when they complain about not having easy rarz and then getting missions with made barecs and rattlesnacs dropping.

Newmans have boosted hidden luck if they play female lolitechers, and complain about overpowered fortefighters.
Also they must be male, overweight, 30+ years of age, and still live with their parents irl to get the full bonus.

_Vyser_
Sep 24, 2008, 12:38 PM
The fact I've found P-wands only on my Beast and Newman characters makes me doubt this theory.

shadowsniper6
Sep 24, 2008, 12:41 PM
my human dose not find anything good ... i have to use my cast to find the goods

Indica
Sep 24, 2008, 01:29 PM
My experience hunting at Sleeping Warriors.

Female Newman: Found 3 Psycho wands and lot of Claw boards

Female Cast: Never saw Psycho wand, and found lots of Storm Line boards.

Majarra
Sep 24, 2008, 03:06 PM
There is indeed hidden luck for each of the races.

Beasts have boosted hidden luck when they afk for 90% of a run, and come back, surprisingly, for the boss fight.

Casts have boosted hidden luck when they complain about not having easy rarz and then getting missions with made barecs and rattlesnacs dropping.

Newmans have boosted hidden luck if they play female lolitechers, and complain about overpowered fortefighters.
Also they must be male, overweight, 30+ years of age, and still live with their parents irl to get the full bonus.lol. What about them pesky humans?

Cracka_J
Sep 24, 2008, 03:26 PM
lol. What about them pesky humans?

They used all their hidden luck to sneak by QA and testing to make it into the final game.

RegulusHikari
Sep 24, 2008, 03:30 PM
They used all their hidden luck to sneak by QA and testing to make it into the final game.

I can vouch for this. :-?

Crocky
Sep 24, 2008, 03:35 PM
No matter what anyone says all it comes down to is pure luck.I have had days where i find a ton of rares with 1*luck and some days where i find nothing with 3*luck

Alastor_Haven
Sep 24, 2008, 03:37 PM
Well

Lucks just Luck haha

The more luck you have

The more ANY item will drop

Meaning

More monomates
More viper board FROM GOD FUCKING SENDLIAN /BAWWW sorry
And such other crap

Neith
Sep 24, 2008, 04:05 PM
Yeah, I seriously doubt race affects droprates at all. Likewise, Photon Fortune doesn't make TOO much of a difference.

/me looks at 400+ Hive runs with Lv2+ luck with varying success, then finding Agito Repca with 0 luck :wacko: