PDA

View Full Version : olo Superman 64

Shadowpawn
Sep 24, 2008, 09:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JC7uiq1SoA

Ranmaru
Sep 24, 2008, 09:29 PM
Lol, good thing I never asked my mom to buy that.

Moo2u
Sep 25, 2008, 12:49 AM
...wait...someone actually tried to beat Superman 64?

...what a senseless waste of human life...

Sord
Sep 25, 2008, 09:36 AM
...wait...someone actually tried to beat Superman 64?

...what a senseless waste of human life...

I actually did beat it

the game's so bad it's good

Adriano
Sep 25, 2008, 09:40 AM
We had that game, the only useful feature was multi player. Though we never actually tried beating each other in multiplayer, we'd just fly around and junk.

Tact
Sep 25, 2008, 02:02 PM
We had that game, the only useful feature was multi player. Though we never actually tried beating each other in multiplayer, we'd just fly around and junk.

What the heck would you do in multiplayer? Was it a Superman-versus-other-Superman battle, or would you have to compete to see who could fly through the rings the fastest? :wacko:

Moo2u
Sep 25, 2008, 03:28 PM
Wasn't...like...Brainiac in some kinda chair...that you fought with...or something?

Adriano
Sep 25, 2008, 03:35 PM
What the heck would you do in multiplayer? Was it a Superman-versus-other-Superman battle, or would you have to compete to see who could fly through the rings the fastest? :wacko:

I'm pretty sure it was the latter of the two, but we just ran/flew around, playing 'tag' and talking about how crappy the game was, before popping in perfect dark/golden eye, or mario 64.

Tact
Sep 25, 2008, 03:38 PM
I loved Super Mario 64. The Secret Slides were so much fun. :wacko:

Weeaboolits
Sep 25, 2008, 03:39 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c1/Kirby64_box.jpg

Adriano
Sep 25, 2008, 03:40 PM
Yeah that game was awesome, but it was rather disturbing accidentally(okay not so accidentally) having mario drown int he ponds outside the castle. :wacko: (PFG)

Sord
Sep 25, 2008, 04:06 PM
i have yet to see a FPS with a mine weapon as fun as the old james bond game. They're hardly ever implemented anymore, and when they are they are very limited. No longer can you (legitimately) lay down shit loads and have fun.

Tact
Sep 25, 2008, 04:09 PM
i have yet to see a FPS with a mine weapon as fun as the old james bond game. They're hardly ever implemented anymore, and when they are they are very limited. No longer can you (legitimately) lay down shit loads and have fun.

That's because the game developers put caps on the number of active mines you can have at a time. :disapprove:

TalHex
Sep 25, 2008, 04:11 PM
that totally defeats the purpose of trapping an entire corridor so the moment somebody walks in the entire thing detonates... boo!

pikachief
Sep 25, 2008, 05:24 PM

Turok 2 had a mine launcher.... except they liked to explode when u didnt want them to :( that and it sucked.

TheOneHero
Sep 25, 2008, 05:29 PM

Oh-ho man! That was awesome!

I loved laying proximity mines in the Bunker...especially after doing the "floating mine trick". :evil:

Ranmaru
Sep 25, 2008, 05:40 PM
http://masterrpg.net/upload/images/descargas/normal/4/BanjoKazooie_qjpreviewth.jpeg

Tact
Sep 25, 2008, 06:03 PM
That game didn't have any mines in it. :disapprove:

However, it partially redeems itself because you can get turned into a washing machine. :wacko:

Randomness
Sep 25, 2008, 06:22 PM
Yeah, Banjo-Kazooie was an awesome game. The sequel was pretty good too.

Tact
Sep 25, 2008, 06:32 PM
I never got the sequel, and I don't know why. Maybe I just lost my taste for it.

Randomness
Sep 25, 2008, 06:38 PM
Sequel gives you all the moves from the first right away, then adds on all kinds of fun stuff. Dragon Kazooie.

And the boss battle has something the first didn't.

Cyanide and Mustard Gas flavor poison gas.

Tact
Sep 25, 2008, 06:40 PM
Cyanide and Mustard Gas flavor poison gas.

Oh, that sounds like the most fun thing ever. :disapprove:

You get blisters all over your body and then you die from cyanide exposure.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 25, 2008, 07:09 PM
I loved throwing remote mines onto soldiers heads. (Bunker?)

Shadowpawn
Sep 25, 2008, 07:16 PM
I loved throwing remote mines onto soldiers heads. (Bunker?)

The facility level.