PDA

View Full Version : Ummmm

Majarra
Sep 25, 2008, 04:31 PM
why does everyone say the PC/PS2 community is so small[i believe you guys]but so many who post here are on the PC/PS2 servers compared to 360s. What? Does everyone who is on PC/PS2 server have an account here or something?

Tact
Sep 25, 2008, 04:54 PM
I'm not quite sure how to answer your question, but this certainly isn't the best place to ask. Was this moved here or something? :wacko:

Sord
Sep 25, 2008, 05:22 PM
needs a more relevant title than "ummmmm" before it gets moved out, that's for sure

Majarra
Sep 25, 2008, 05:28 PM
Sorry couldnt think of anything else for the topic. And i dont know where else should this be posted?Rants? And no this wasnt moved

Weeaboolits
Sep 25, 2008, 05:52 PM
They say it's small because it is, the 360 DEMO server has more people than the PS2 version, at least active players.

Kard
Sep 25, 2008, 05:52 PM
Maybe PSU General ?_? ...And stuff.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 26, 2008, 11:53 PM
There less reason for 360 players to post up on here because of the less screenshot function.

Massive pic dumps without spoiler boxes to compress the poop, ad naseum!

Larian
Sep 27, 2008, 01:27 AM
I think there are only like 10ish of us that actually still play and post in FKL regularly...Most others have gone to other mmo's or just plan never got into PSU after PSO...Or maybe they just think they are too cool to play...Which they probably are! =D We do have one 360 player that I can think of too...But then again he plays on the JP PC/PS2 servers too I think... =/

(I think your asking just the FKL group...If not PSU General might have a better answer...)

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 27, 2008, 02:17 AM
Simply enough, you can post on PSO-World with a PC, but you can't post on PSO-World with an Xbox360. It's likely that people playing on the PC are more prone to seeking out forums devoted to the games they're playing-- the population at large is more accustomed to generally using the internet as an everyday task, whereas game consoles include a larger number of people who are prone to getting in their socializing in-person.

W0LB0T
Sep 27, 2008, 09:25 AM
PS2/PC players are just loud and obnoxious. where as your typical Ecksbwacks user is not quite mentaly capable to use a keyboard. all they can do is headset and shout.

Zarode
Sep 27, 2008, 11:10 AM
There less reason for 360 players to post up on here because of the less screenshot function.

Massive pic dumps without spoiler boxes to compress the poop, ad naseum!

Hush, I know you liked my screen shots. >;|

Kard
Sep 27, 2008, 11:35 AM
Some wide meat just for Gen, sans spoiler tag:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/bakadl/PSU/kardd39.jpg

How's that affect your prostate, old man!