PDA

View Full Version : PSU Your Most / Least Favorite Monster

MegaZoneXE
Sep 26, 2008, 01:30 AM
Most favorite:: Jarba
Reason: it reminds me of Dark Belra from PSO *trys to make it dizzy*

Least Favorite: Ubakrada
Reason: it`s simply ugly, whoever design this thing up should be cut( with a S rank sword). looks like a poorly done SPORE creature D: !(P.S: i love SPORE!)

whats everyones most and least favorite monster? :)

Indica
Sep 26, 2008, 01:36 AM
Jarba would probably be my favorite also.

Frogs and Sendillan I hate the most.

Edit: I remember when people hated Bees the most but they were always easy to kill for me. Especially now they are even easier and can kill them with 3 or 4 hits

BIGGIEstyle
Sep 26, 2008, 01:37 AM
Most Favorite: Bil De Melan
Reason: It's actually kind of terrifying. The first time i saw one I almost jumped out of my seat.

Least Favorite: Lapucha
Reason: I mean C'MON! Let's make a bird with eyes that bulge out of it's head, and OH! while we're at it, lets make it BURROW. I hate Lapucha with a passion.

Macras
Sep 26, 2008, 01:38 AM
favorite:: Bysha type-Koh21
Reason: they drop my first S rank bow, Hirokteri and they die by megid <3

Least Favorite:: Ubakrada
Reason: after leveling TECHs on booma for about 3 days, i have come to loathe its existence due to the oh so many megids i shot through it and photon charges wasted killing it solo... also cuz i cant frelling knock it over with regrants!

Chuck_Norris
Sep 26, 2008, 01:44 AM
Favorite: Jarba. Those guys were the badass of badass back in V1. Too bad now they've been turned into zonde spewing blue berries. :disapprove:

Least Favorite: level 100+ CAST enemies. Really now, what's the frickin' point?

autumn
Sep 26, 2008, 01:45 AM
Favorite: Badira
Reason: they are stupid, clump together (great for technic levels), and every psycho wand [b] I've seen has dropped off of a badira

Least Favorite: Lapucha or rappy polec
Reason: Biggie covered it on the lapucha, I feel they are a stupid enemy. And I hate polecs becasue they are annoying (light ball anyone?) and don't drop anything unlike their regular rappy counterparts

Alastor_Haven
Sep 26, 2008, 02:03 AM
Favorite: Svaltus
Reason: There just fucking awesome

Least favorite: Kozamali
Reason: STOP FUCKING LAUGHING AND TELEPORTING YOU PIECE OF SHIT MY FUCKING GOD DIE ALREADY

dogg1000
Sep 26, 2008, 02:17 AM
Favorite: Grinna bete S cause they look so cool and have a variety of weapons.

Least favorite: Orcdillan cause of their dam charging.

Edit: ment orcdillan D:

fay
Sep 26, 2008, 02:19 AM
favorite: probabaly gaozoran.
as much as i dislike fighting these things as a techer there still cool =]

Least favorite: jarba or those sheegrace.
jarba are annoying to kill. have resistence to everything, have lots of hp can walk while using dam barta and then when your frozen they finish up with shooting base 21 megid through your sorry ass. oh and they also buff there self Ž_Ž
sheegrace because of that damn foie - overpowered i think

Alastor_Haven
Sep 26, 2008, 02:20 AM
Favorite: Grinna bete S cause they look so cool and have a variety of weapons.

Least favorite: Sendillan cause of their dam charging.

There bad?

What about Orcadilians <.<

Touka
Sep 26, 2008, 02:22 AM
Favorite would be Darbelan,the jig is awesome.Least....hmm Golmoro I guess.Annoying hopping f*cks.

Seority
Sep 26, 2008, 02:23 AM
Most Favorite: Jaggos! They are really too cute to kill. o o'

Least Favorite: Kawkwanes. Even though they have no resistment to much, their jump move has stupid range and will always hit you (aka can't dodge without running completely away. Scratch that.), and their ANNOYING AS HECK poison breath! It constantly hits you if you are slightly near it, and if you have more then 100 ev. you'll just block-block-block and never be able to attack! It's damage is also annoying when you have Mate Lag. The bloody thing continues when they're fozen! It continue's when they are shocked or knocked down! It never stops, even if they die~! Just UGGGH! So annoying. ><;

Libram
Sep 26, 2008, 02:31 AM
Favorite
Any NPCish enemies. They're fun to fight and send flying into the corner.

Hated
Sendillan/Orcdillan. They're hit boxes for every single attack are far too large to make sense.

Celi-Ka
Sep 26, 2008, 02:34 AM
Favorite monster? Bil de Melan
Reason: Intimidation factor, IMO a very well-done reskin, looks awesome

Least favorite monster? 3-way tie between Kakwane, Ubakrada, and Orcdillan
Reason: All three manage to send me flying/knock me down in some fashion, and they never seem to die soon enough.

fay
Sep 26, 2008, 02:41 AM
im actually considering making my fav howser. mainly because the fight was good. one on one. i can die easily so im always on the move dodging and using a spell when i get a chance.

its a good battle that can go anyway :)

Almeho
Sep 26, 2008, 03:00 AM
I like the Bil De Melan being that when I walk up in front of it with my techer girls, he can't fit on my screen due to his size >>>>>>>>> my techer girls :lol:

Kakwanes I don't like. They seem to attack similar to Rappy Polecs and the Damdiga has some hax range even when they are dead. :o

fay
Sep 26, 2008, 03:15 AM
I like the Bil De Melan being that when I walk up in front of it with my techer girls, he can't fit on my screen due to his size >>>>>>>>> my techer girls :lol:

Kakwanes I don't like. They seem to attack similar to Rappy Polecs and the Damdiga has some hax range even when they are dead. :o

i still think jarba walking about with its dam barta is more lethal :(

Almeho
Sep 26, 2008, 03:35 AM
i still think jarba walking about with its dam barta is more lethal :(

You're right, especially when they are buffed. x.x
Ever fight them offline (Mad Beasts S) when they do the Dambarta, shoot Damdiga (I believe that's what it is..) AND they shoot Megid THREE times? Fun.

xBladeM6x
Sep 26, 2008, 03:58 AM
Favorite: Jarba's no doubt. I always say how i hate them, but in the end, they are just badass.

Most Hated: In all honesty, It's a tie between those FUCKING dogs in Rykros and Gaozorans and any reskin of them.

Ail
Sep 26, 2008, 04:19 AM
most favorite:

- in v1 Lapucha yeah they look cute and REALLY stupid, that's why i love em xD
- in v2 Bil De Melan he is really big and angry looking.. i want to see him more.. and not only in cave when he have about 2 hp..

least favorite:

- for v1 Goshin who dont hated them..?
- for v2 Orcdillan even if now i know how to deal with them.. i still hate those guys...

Genoa
Sep 26, 2008, 04:54 AM
Favorite enemy:
Grinna Bete S (non-bladed one)

Most hated enemy:
Kakwane

Favorite Boss:
Dulk Fakis (final form) :3 gotta love Meteor

Least favorite Boss:
Alterzagohg, and no, it's not because he's White Beast's boss... I just dislike everything about him.
Shifting elements
Those little dark/light phoenix lookin things D:
Those little dark/light zombie looking things <_<
His mother %^&*(ing feet D: If I was Alterzagohg, I would just walk the whole time and murder everyone

darkante
Sep 26, 2008, 07:01 AM
Favorite: Encountering 3 Svaltus without Traps/Nanoblast/SUV and is soloing.
Canīt stand still there! X)

Least favorite: Enemies with megid attacks. Damn cheap.

Darius_Drake
Sep 26, 2008, 11:06 AM
Favorite: For my gunner it is the small robot types. Killer Shot for the win.

Favorite Boss: For my fighter dragon type bosses. Can somebody say easy Jabroga.

Least Favorite: Komazli. Stay on the screen and fight for real.

Least Favorite Boss: Onmagoug/Dimmagolus. To be so big and intimidating he uses the tactics of a punk

Rust
Sep 26, 2008, 11:28 AM
Favourite Monster : SEED-Magashi / Bil de Melan. Both are quite nice and the first one got a wide array of attacks (probably more than most of the bosses in this game). Too bad they are that rare.

Least Favourite Monster : Tie between (1) Gaozoran / (2) SEED-Guardian (Sh).
(1) I developped an hate for those guys while playing as a WT because they are both melee and tech resistant, have a lot of HP and spam freeze / warp making them even longer to kill.
(2) Oh right. Firing a rifle at the rate of a mechgun with knockdown ability and obviously Killer Shot while moving. Not to add you guys always need to come in groups of five... That's very cheap way of haxxing.

Favourite Boss : Maggas Maggahna. Still the only one I'm afraid to solo without Scapes. It probably is the only boss which doesn't give the feeling he don't even know you are there and therefore attack the area randomly once per minute.

Least Favourite Boss : Mother Brain. Annoying as Dulk Fakis first form with that hack shield spam, but this bitch repairs her arms once they are broken on the top of that... <_< Oh yeah, and the special effects orgy on every single attack she does makes the battle a lagfest on my crappy laptop.

Majarra
Sep 26, 2008, 12:08 PM
most favorite:

- in v1 Lapucha yeah they look cute and REALLY stupid, that's why i love em xD
- in v2 Bil De Melan he is really big and angry looking.. i want to see him more.. and not only in cave when he have about 2 hp..

least favorite:

- for v1 Goshin who dont hated them..?
- for v2 Orcdillan even if now i know how to deal with them.. i still hate those guys...*cough*blondes*cough. jk J F***** K!!
On topic:Most favorite:Jarba. Its actually pretty funny doing like 5-6 gravity breaks or spinning strikes and watch them live.

Least favorite:[2 actually]Those druha in awoken serpent. LEMME FINISH MAH COMBO! BAWWWW F YOU GET SMACKED BY MY TAIL MWHAHA.
Those vandas. [awoken serpent, MAG] A] they either all join up and launch diga at you and watch you got ownzered. or B] they bunch up and use damfoie and burn you like a tater tot.

Vickie
Sep 26, 2008, 12:17 PM
Ubakrada... Because It makes me have to pull out the Shotgun

Kylie
Sep 26, 2008, 12:36 PM
Favorite: something cute... like lapuchas or polties. <3

Least: gators, ubakradas, etc. Anything that does knock backs a lot.

desturel
Sep 26, 2008, 12:42 PM
Least favorite: Tie: Armed Servant (Ozuna) aka the Grove bitchs and SEED-Guardian (Sh) aka the rifle casts from Military Subway.

I had forgotten how much I hated the Ozuna and their non-stop resta until Flowery Pursuit with them being level 150. As a techer it takes too damn long to kill them. At least as a gunner you can knock them down and as a fighter you can do obscene amounts of damage to them... when you can catch up to their constant side stepping, running away and debuffing. I seriously wish the techer NPCs had the same AI as the Ozuna. As often as they attack, cast resta and debuff, they would be the perfect partner machine. Unfortunately when fighting against them, they are a constant time waster.

Most Favorite: Not sure. Probably Ageeta/Badira/Naval. They don't run around in random directions like Sageeta/Go Bajilla/Nava Ludda do and they don't constantly flinch backwards. That I found dropping armor boards much more useful than the crap dropped by the version two small creatures.

Sexy_Raine
Sep 26, 2008, 06:48 PM
Favorite: Svaltus, most fun to fight as a techer. They make Dual Sentinel and Sleeping Warriors interesting
And Komazlis, because the satisfaction of KSing them is a pleasure, and their healing doesn't save them.

Least: Orcdillans, cause they are cheap as hell in group. Hell, my Nova has to go as low using Killer Shot them!!! These guys are the reason I don't like doing the Rykros missions!!!
Ukakradas suck too, unless you're using the lv31+ rifle stagger on them.

Kizeragi
Sep 26, 2008, 06:56 PM
Favourite: Bil de Melan, best looking enemy. BY FAR.

Most Hated: Any creature that appeared in Maximum Attack G.

<.< >.>

gundam0079
Sep 26, 2008, 07:11 PM
favorite: Rappy
Reason: Gave me me first cati skill save.

Least: komazli....for every reason in the book. (rapid fire grant, teleporting, laughs, heals, freezes.)

necman
Sep 26, 2008, 07:15 PM
my favorite enemies are the Grinna Beats S and Orgdus. It's too close to actually pick one. my least favorite is anything with magid unless I am a class without my riffle then those darn robots are my least favorite. The grinding ladies are a very close third with thier chances very high speech that almost never pull through.(except today. That grind bonus must have really paid off)

Tetsaru
Sep 26, 2008, 07:36 PM
Favs: Koltovas, Carriguines, Jarbas, Svaltus, Tengohgs, Bil de Melans, Shinowas, Bead Groodes, Grinna Bete S, Jaggos... mainly for either looking cool, or being fun to fight against.

Hates: Kakwane mobs for their hax poison breath and shoryuken-esque attack that knocks you down from afar, Ubakradas for their spinning attack that they spam to knock you back, Vanda Orgas for their cheap dual-wield Foie attack and fire breath, THE DARK FALZ BOSS RESKIN for turning a once awesome boss into a flying turd.

Majarra
Sep 27, 2008, 11:30 AM
Favourite: Bil de Melan, best looking enemy. BY FAR.

Most Hated: Any creature that appeared in Maximum Attack G.

<.< >.>!?! How can you not like boomas?! i bet ther heads are so fluffy. Seriously ther heads are pretty awsome. [sorry didnt know which "there" to use]

AweOfShe
Sep 27, 2008, 11:38 AM
Most:
- Darbelan: There's something cute about their bulkiness, combined with their silly little dance. <3
- Bel Pannons: The way the run... XD
- Kamatoze (and their many reskins): I just like fighting all of them. :P

Least:
- Shagreece (and their reskins): I don't particularly hate them, but out of all the enemies I fought, this is probably the only one that gave me remotely any trouble, as a Fighmaster. :P

Eleina
Sep 27, 2008, 12:24 PM
Favorite : Kogg nadds like their looks and their drops

Most hated : Kakwane

9lotus
Sep 27, 2008, 12:29 PM
Favorite:
Darbelans, I like their unique appearance and moveset
Carriguines, I think they're cool

Worst:
Komazli, ugly and annoying enemies
Ageeta-type monsters, they're weak and never drop anything good

Kizeragi
Sep 27, 2008, 12:51 PM
!?! How can you not like boomas?! i bet ther heads are so fluffy. Seriously ther heads are pretty awsome. [sorry didnt know which "there" to use]

Boomas BAWWW all the time. Even when their about to die. Main reason is because I've seen them far too much. 256 creatures a run, about 600,000 total over MAG1/2. That would be why. xD

Turb0
Sep 27, 2008, 01:54 PM
Most favorite: I gotta go with jarbas too, back in v1 days anyway. I really miss that "challenging" kind of fun that they always presented. Anyone else remember the 1st time you got to the last block of seabed?:D I would looooove if an upcoming hotspot mission would have like 3+ lv170 buffed jarbas all at once or something. Lightning ones don't count, it's all about the megid/dambarta.

Least favorite: Probably either kakwanes or ubakradas for always pushing me around or knocking me down. Least favorite boss is probably the alteraahgaubwaaherazsdafgsadfzgohg because whether I'm using grenades or jabroga, it always seems to constantly knock me down with those flying bird things. I've used up a whole axe without ever getting a hit before. Grrrr.:-x

EspioKaos
Sep 27, 2008, 02:01 PM
Ubakrada! <3

They just look so damn creepy... awesome... freakish. D:

CromartieDude
Sep 27, 2008, 03:20 PM
Mine is:

Most favorite: Renvolt Magashi
Reason: WORM!!!

Least Favorite: Onmagoug
Reason: Come and hit me, oh wait i'm STILL in the fucking air!!!