View Full Version : For The Gunners of PSU

xBladeM6x
Sep 26, 2008, 05:18 AM
You might be happy with this:

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/3228/adahna_degahna_cannon/

:D

Genoa
Sep 26, 2008, 05:22 AM
It's funny you mention that. I had a strange desire a couple days ago to find the Degahna Cannon. I have been hunting it since I had the desire, yet to find... but someone mailed me saying "omg did you know they're going to have an S-rank Degahna Cannon for the moatoob's exchange mission?"
I now am wanting it more than ever.
However... my first reason for wanting it was it's GT's best Cannon... but if I use this one for S-rank D:
I might try to find 2, but that's not a small task xD

Alastor_Haven
Sep 26, 2008, 05:22 AM
Oh yeah

My friends flipped

/Dance

Can't wait

lethe
Sep 26, 2008, 05:23 AM
S-rank perfectly porportioned cannon for my little fat cast Zaku Zaku?
YES PLEASE :D

pizzagirl
Sep 26, 2008, 05:28 AM
I've had this idea for a while now. I <3 my Degahna but hated how it wasn't S. Glad they did this.

NDW
Sep 26, 2008, 05:38 AM
I'm glad they are making a laser cannon that is better than the Love Inferno available to get at anytime, instead of having to hunt something that is a seasonal drop only. These conditions (of course) apply when you're not purchasing them in player shops.

Genoa
Sep 26, 2008, 05:45 AM
I've had this idea for a while now. I <3 my Degahna but hated how it wasn't S. Glad they did this.

... the only reason I can see anyone hating that it wasn't an S rank is if they plan on using it for Gunmaster.
Needle Cannon does more D:
I mean I definitely prefer the look of the Degahna Cannon and all, but I think that's ANOTHER good reason I prefer it's A is because for a GT, that is one kickass Laser Cannon! :D

EMPYREAN
Sep 26, 2008, 05:47 AM
what is Adahna Unit?

cant find any info in the database.

pizzagirl
Sep 26, 2008, 05:47 AM
Yup, I wanted to use it for Gunmaster. I don't play GT too much D:

CHA0TIX
Sep 26, 2008, 05:48 AM
Awesome. Anyone know what the diffrence is in look? Pic please!

Alastor_Haven
Sep 26, 2008, 05:53 AM
It's the same thing

Found it on the mithril uploader

Genoa
Sep 26, 2008, 05:55 AM
It's pretty much Degahna Cannon +
You could say... hehe

DarkEliteRico
Sep 26, 2008, 06:06 AM
I'm glad they are making a laser cannon that is better than the Love Inferno available to get at anytime, instead of having to hunt something that is a seasonal drop only. These conditions (of course) apply when you're not purchasing them in player shops.

A nice thing, i might as well go pick up a cheap cannon if possible.

darkante
Sep 26, 2008, 06:45 AM
Holy freaking god! This make me more and more wanna go Gunmaster, seeing as Degahna Cannon is my favorite of the Laser Cannon type. =)

I just wonder when we will get that exchange and where to get that Adahna Unit?!

Ail
Sep 26, 2008, 06:52 AM
very cool. now i have to find that cannon! xD

Genoa
Sep 26, 2008, 06:55 AM
Forest Infiltration S is what I've been doing for a while now, despite no luck on it... I've found 3 Degahna cannon mats and 3 Sleep/Resists.

Smallredbox
Sep 26, 2008, 06:55 AM
A few questions!

Does the New Cannon retain any grinds that the original one has?

I have my degahna at 7/7 grinds, and would love for them to be retained!

I'm guessing that it doesnt keep the grinds, but heres to hoping.

Also, if the original one has .. say 0/8 grinds, will the new one still have 0/8, or 0/10?

Cracka_J
Sep 26, 2008, 07:59 AM
I'm thinking the grinds would reset, just like the sange/yasha, guld/milla, etc.

That's pretty frikkin sexy though. I guess I can go back to hunting that thing now, lulz.

Jose!
Sep 26, 2008, 08:03 AM
Sweet! Looks like I have a reason to hunt the Deghanna Cannon now, was going GunMaster so I didnt see a reason to hunt it untill now. S Rank Deghanna Cannon ftw.

Darius_Drake
Sep 26, 2008, 11:10 AM
uh (drools uncontrollably for a few minutes). Huh, what, where, how???? Looks like one of my new missions is to gather all the necessary items in order to get this weapon. I may not be able to get a Love Inferno, but this may be a nice consolation prize. :D

Micro
Sep 26, 2008, 11:35 AM
I shat bricks when I saw it. Can't wait for this to be available to us. (10 years wut?)

Cracka_J
Sep 26, 2008, 11:39 AM
I may not be able to get a Love Inferno, but this may be a nice consolation prize. :D

Can anyone say PF meets white day?

Consider the Love Inferno next year's kohibumiteri <3.

Vickie
Sep 26, 2008, 12:21 PM
Finally!.. something that will bring me back to playing this game cant wait .

Hrith
Sep 26, 2008, 12:44 PM
Ugly weapon is ugly, won't use it even if it's really good =/

desturel
Sep 26, 2008, 12:57 PM
Ah, I was wondering why someone had purchased my extra Degahna Cannon.

I've had one of my 0/10 DCs in my shop for 10 mil because a friend wanted to make sure he was searching for them correctly a few months ago. I never bothered to take it out of my shop (wasn't playing guntecher at the time), but yesterday I had 10 mil in my PM and it took about an hour to figure out where that extra money had come from.

Well, between the Tear of Light boom (lol 800k for a ToL, thanks for the free money guys), the Har/Quick boom (Eastern Peril FTW), and the Degahna Cannon surprise I've made out pretty well on easy cash.

Vickie
Sep 26, 2008, 02:41 PM
Ah, I was wondering why someone had purchased my extra Degahna Cannon.

I've had one of my 0/10 DCs in my shop for 10 mil because a friend wanted to make sure he was searching for them correctly a few months ago. I never bothered to take it out of my shop (wasn't playing guntecher at the time), but yesterday I had 10 mil in my PM and it took about an hour to figure out where that extra money had come from.

Well, between the Tear of Light boom (lol 800k for a ToL, thanks for the free money guys), the Har/Quick boom (Eastern Peril FTW), and the Degahna Cannon surprise I've made out pretty well on easy cash.

wtf? tear of light is going for 800k?

NDW
Sep 26, 2008, 02:43 PM
A few questions!

Does the New Cannon retain any grinds that the original one has?

I have my degahna at 7/7 grinds, and would love for them to be retained!

I'm guessing that it doesnt keep the grinds, but heres to hoping.

Also, if the original one has .. say 0/8 grinds, will the new one still have 0/8, or 0/10?

It doesn't keep its grinds, the weapon you trade for is 0/10.

desturel
Sep 26, 2008, 03:17 PM
wtf? tear of light is going for 800k?

Hahaha. Actually they were going for 1mil each, but I put about 50 in my shop for 800k for S's and G's. Funny enough they sold out quick (probably to a reseller). All 50 of them. So I put out 40 more and I still have 9 left for me should I ever decide to go for the clothes.

Honestly if the other 40 have sold by the time I get back from work, the last 9 will go into shop. As much as I do Grove, I have no need to hold onto Tear of Light.

Check the prices on Goumet Chocolat and Gourmet Cake too. It's pretty funny (IMO). I can recall many a time I've been booted from a party for picking up Cake boards (back before something sweet was released).

I thought I had it good when Blizzard Pops were selling for 100k. This is just 8 times better.

Sexy_Raine
Sep 26, 2008, 06:35 PM
I never got the Deghana Cannon, but I might try for it again for this. I never bothered with it since my Nova already has the Needle cannon. But I know this update won't happen for a loooong time, so meh.

Tetsaru
Sep 26, 2008, 07:39 PM
Awesome. I actually just traded for a 5/10 Degahna Cannon, but I'm kinda wanting to keep it... >_< If I ever find another ungrinded one though, I'll definitely be working towards getting this later on.

JC10001
Sep 26, 2008, 07:53 PM
Awesome. Just the other day I was saying I hope there was a Degahna Cannon+

Kizeragi
Sep 26, 2008, 08:11 PM
Well seeing as the Degahna Cannon on PSP is an S rank, there was bound to be an upgraded one for PSU. I'll be hunting another Degahna Cannon now that theres a S rank version. :)

-Jet-
Sep 26, 2008, 09:31 PM
Why even bother keeping the obsolete version?

desturel
Sep 27, 2008, 01:06 AM
Why even bother keeping the obsolete version?

If you ever want to play guntecher again?

darkante
Sep 27, 2008, 01:07 AM

Yup, only reason.

Rusty.
Sep 27, 2008, 05:41 AM
oh wow 812 att at 5/10
http://psupedia.info/Adahna_Degahna_Cannon

-Jet-
Sep 27, 2008, 06:01 AM

Seems to me the master classes would make guntecher obsolete. If you played guntecher for guns, you'd be gimping yourself. Same as with the techs. Acrotecher would be a better class for techs.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 27, 2008, 06:08 AM
So uh

Going to derail the topic on Gunmaster VS GT?

:o

- -

God Dam look it that ATT Haha

JC10001
Sep 27, 2008, 11:07 AM
Any info on how the Adahna Unit is obtained?

BIGGIEstyle
Sep 27, 2008, 05:12 PM
Seems to me the master classes would make guntecher obsolete. If you played guntecher for guns, you'd be gimping yourself. Same as with the techs. Acrotecher would be a better class for techs.

Only if you're GT solely for guns or solely for techs... of which I don't know anyone who uses GT for just ONE side of it unless they're goin for GM.

Guntecher is a great support class and has it's own things unique about it's play style.

On topic: I think a new degahna cannon would be great. It'd be something shiny that I could carry around with me on my PT.

Genoa
Sep 28, 2008, 10:34 AM
Guntecher receives lvl.30 Attack Techs once Maser Classes are released.
If you're a newman and want to be a gunner, but you also want to use your strong points like... Tech use >_>
Then you can do decent attack tech damage, decent support, and decent Ranged damage with your Gun selection and lvl.40 Bullets

When you tards compare classes, you only compare ONE thing. In your case, you compared the weapon selection of GT and GM vs. their Stats.
You didn't consider lvl.30 support and lvl.30 attack, their high TP and the racial bonus for humans/newmans.

Playing GT for guns ONLY is pretty dumb. And for techs, AT is better... yes this is all true.
But what if I want a better selection of guns AND have good techs?
Oh, then I guess I would have to play a GT to have a good mix of both wouldn't I?
I forgive you, for it is only your 8th post >_>