PDA

View Full Version : Episode 3 Story Progress

ghost_zero
Sep 26, 2008, 11:42 AM
I just want to know: How far is episode 3 now?
Is it finished?

Btw.: Will there be another episode?

joefro
Sep 26, 2008, 11:47 AM
No, its not done yet. I believe we get one more chapter, then an event-only story mission? I'm not 100% sure though.

Majarra
Sep 26, 2008, 11:57 AM
Uhh no its done. And ummm*silenced for a few* i forgot. Ask some people who play on JP server. uhhhh ezogradram [something like that] or espiokaos.

DarkEliteRico
Sep 26, 2008, 12:02 PM
They're currently up to mission 6 if i remember correctly, so we should have one more mission

joefro
Sep 26, 2008, 12:02 PM
Uhh no its done. And ummm*silenced for a few* i forgot. Ask some people who play on JP server. uhhhh ezogradram [something like that] or espiokaos.
Its definitely not done.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/joefro72/ep6.jpg

Majarra
Sep 26, 2008, 12:11 PM
Its definitely not done.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/joefro72/ep6.jpgOh damn i probly wasnt paying attention or my brain just flew away. And innocent girl? isnt that the PSP only mission?

ghost_zero
Sep 26, 2008, 01:13 PM
So it is not yet finished for American/European servers?

When will the next chapter came out?
Also: Do you think the episode 3 story will get released again in another expansion?

And as asked previously: Will there be a fouth episode?

EspioKaos
Sep 26, 2008, 01:21 PM
Our sixth chapter is still coming, and as already mentioned, the Japanese PC/PS2 servers are only up to that point. Following chapter 6, we'll get Shred the Darkness which ties in with the whole Unification Point, Confinement Systems, Rykros, thing. After that, there's still more. We're not sure how many more chapters, but there's at least one as confirmed by SonicTeam's longterm schedule. Will EP3 be it? Yes. The devs have stated that the current SEED story arc will be closed out with Episode 3.

H3Av3NS PUNISH3R
Sep 26, 2008, 02:46 PM
just think of it this way.

We still did not get Ethan's card.

EspioKaos
Sep 26, 2008, 02:56 PM
And innocent girl? isnt that the PSP only mission?
It relates to the story of PSP (in that you're helping test out and perfect a new Vivienne model), but it's played in AOTI.

Shinko
Sep 26, 2008, 03:07 PM
Our sixth chapter is still coming, and as already mentioned, the Japanese PC/PS2 servers are only up to that point. Following chapter 6, we'll get Shred the Darkness which ties in with the whole Unification Point, Confinement Systems, Rykros, thing. After that, there's still more. We're not sure how many more chapters, but there's at least one as confirmed by SonicTeam's longterm schedule. Will EP3 be it? Yes. The devs have stated that the current SEED story arc will be closed out with Episode 3.

so ep3 is it.... bah... i was hoping they do another ep without the seed. so after the story done where will they go story wise untill psu comes to an end.

Random missions with stroy characters maybe.... or like how it was on pso.... that will be better tan just ending it with nothing

Majarra
Sep 26, 2008, 03:53 PM
It relates to the story of PSP (in that you're helping test out and perfect a new Vivienne model), but it's played in AOTI.What about us 360 players? Isnt that a thing you can only connect with PS2 or PC? Or will they just put it out as a mission?

EspioKaos
Sep 26, 2008, 04:03 PM
What about us 360 players? Isnt that a thing you can only connect with PS2 or PC? Or will they just put it out as a mission?

No direct connection is made between the system you play AOTI on and the PSP. In reference to the link (i.e. how you get Whitill Wing/Vivenne Fluge), that's all done with your billing info. You input your user ID and password into a special site accessed from the PSP, so then your AOTI account is "marked" as linked with the portable game. I'm not sure how this will be handled with the 360 version since billing is handled a little differently than PC/PS2, but I'm sure they'll think of something.

Long and the short of it, "Innocent Girl" will play like a regular old story mission.

ghost_zero
Sep 26, 2008, 07:04 PM
So Ep3 will have 7 chapters + ?

In that case I will ask again later because when the story is finished I might get online for one or two months :)