PDA

View Full Version : New(?) Ore Boards

Ryna
Sep 26, 2008, 12:30 PM
While shopping at the Guardian Colony synth shop, I noticed that all of the Ore conversion boards had a yellow exclamation sign beside them. Out of all of them, only the one I hadn't seen before was the Vestaline->Vucaline. Nothing else seems to be different about the other boards, so was some other update made to them?

Majarra
Sep 26, 2008, 03:49 PM
Strange. Maybe something was updated. Didnt the the page say they were adding 9* stuff to the synth shops?

EspioKaos
Sep 26, 2008, 04:07 PM
I think the production capacity was increased to 20 for all of them.

Indica
Sep 26, 2008, 04:15 PM
I noticed that too.

biggabertha
Sep 26, 2008, 05:56 PM
Yeah, capacity has been upped to 20 for all of them.

YES! Finally! All of that hoarding of Kerselines and Vestalines has payed off! I just KNEW this would happen eventually!

(Took me nearly three months to get rid of the stacks of berries I had just through synthing traps... I'm so glad that the production rate of these ore boards have been quadrupled! That'll save so much time. Now.... about those Junaline conversion boards....)

Tetsaru
Sep 26, 2008, 07:43 PM
Hmm, sounds interesting... I'll have to check that out.

I don't see why we can't have conversion boards for armor materials, though. Armor synthing is ridiculous enough as it is.

I'd also like to see A -> S rank wood and metal boards, or even S -> S2(?) ones. Of course, I'd want them to be a type of rare drop, since buying them would be rather broken.

Converting high rank items to larger quantities of lower ranks would be useful as well.

Hari Seldon
Sep 26, 2008, 07:55 PM
Wish I would have known this in advance. I sold a couple stacks of vestaline just a few days ago for 400 a piece that I would have loved to turn into vulcaline and use.