PDA

View Full Version : Cast Parts

gundam0079
Sep 26, 2008, 06:36 PM
well with the clothier update and such the only cast parts available are rappy and formal wear plus the swimsuit. I have been a CAST user from day one and such, slowly getting new parts to use on ym cast. Are we ever gonna get new parts to use? Has sega neglected us CASTs? Just wondering what every1 else thinks.

BIGGIEstyle
Sep 26, 2008, 06:56 PM
Yes, we are neglected. I was raised that if I can't say something nice to not say anything at all, so on the matter of part selection for casts:

*Awkward silence*

Alastor_Haven
Sep 26, 2008, 07:12 PM
Indeed

Sexy_Raine
Sep 26, 2008, 07:13 PM
LMAO. My lousy male has been using the Formalwear for a long time.

Is there any new parts that's worth getting from today's update?

necman
Sep 26, 2008, 07:18 PM
LMAO. My lousy male has been using the Formalwear for a long time.

Is there any new parts that's worth getting from today's update?

I would also like to know this

Tetsaru
Sep 26, 2008, 07:25 PM
Agreed. I'm still using the Gimnas Torso and Gimnas Legs, although in CV versions. I've gotten a new face and helmet since AotI came out, as well as a new paint job, but other than that, the "wing" arms were the only new part that I really stuck with. I'd love to see some new heavy armor, RAcast-esque parts...

Majarra
Sep 27, 2008, 11:35 AM
RAcast parts on midgits FTW

Skids
Sep 27, 2008, 01:46 PM
With the update on cast parts. For male and females with the exception of one part. Are all reissues of cast parts from 1up cup. Which is bad for older player but good for newer player who join psu after 1up cup. Plus the cast get the better deal on that since the 1up clothes reissues for fleshies is just the other 5 clothes option that were not avaible at 1up cup. So players wanted the clothes colors from 1up have to use player shops.

The only new part is mikunas set for female cast.

gundam0079
Sep 27, 2008, 06:03 PM
i want magashi and seed cast parts

_Vyser_
Sep 27, 2008, 06:10 PM
i want magashi and seed cast parts

I couldn't agree more