PDA

View Full Version : bladed legacy the possible new white beast?

fay
Sep 27, 2008, 02:59 PM
topic name. discuss?

KuroShinnen
Sep 27, 2008, 03:00 PM
I'm seeing less and less there every hour, personally, I don't think so.

mvffin
Sep 27, 2008, 03:00 PM
doubt it. Its too hard, and the only thing that ever drops is catilium. I give it less than 2 weeks, and most ppl will be back at WB.

fay
Sep 27, 2008, 03:02 PM
i say because white beast is dead. no one is at the lobby. i wouldnt mind a few less peopel at the bladed legacy lobby though. theres so many people you can barely find anyone

relentless
Sep 27, 2008, 03:06 PM
I give it less than 2 weeks, and most ppl will be back at WB.

I wonder what people would do and what would happen if WB for some reason got removed or didn't exist from the beginning.

Zarode
Sep 27, 2008, 03:08 PM
i say because white beast is dead. no one is at the lobby. i wouldnt mind a few less peopel at the bladed legacy lobby though. theres so many people you can barely find anyone

What? That makes no sense.

Are you at WB wanting more people to find, or at Bladed whatever wanting to get more people?

Adriano
Sep 27, 2008, 03:11 PM
maybe fay meant, he can't find anyone that he knows... ? :-?

Alastor_Haven
Sep 27, 2008, 03:16 PM
No

and NO

fay
Sep 27, 2008, 03:21 PM
lol what i ment is. i dont want peopel to be running white beast all the time but id like a few less people at bladed legacy because trying to find your team is hard :P

relentless
Sep 27, 2008, 03:23 PM
I don't know, but I personally think except for White Beast that in general, the more there are, the merrier.

KunoTatewaki
Sep 27, 2008, 03:28 PM
ive done 30 runs and still no pleased with it. I cant get anything but a handful of catilium and junky mats

fay
Sep 27, 2008, 03:31 PM
btw has anyone found anything other than stelnium at the boss boxes lol. iv done loads of runs but only stelnium

ashley50
Sep 27, 2008, 03:31 PM

Give it some days or weeks, everyone will flock back to WB...BL is just Brutal...

fay
Sep 27, 2008, 03:41 PM
the level isnt bad. its just the magashis that rape me :(

Alastor_Haven
Sep 27, 2008, 03:42 PM
The drops are fucking terrible

I'll tell you that

I've seen 1 barec that's it haha

Swear those boss boxes are broken -.-

KunoTatewaki
Sep 27, 2008, 03:46 PM
I agree about boss boxes, those suck

_Vyser_
Sep 27, 2008, 03:51 PM
Yeah, aside from the massive amounts of Catilium and potential awesome drops from the rare "monsters", there really isn't anything to hunt there.

As for the boss, just have someone use regrant and it because a pretty easy fight.

KunoTatewaki
Sep 27, 2008, 04:09 PM
massive amounts? I dont see much drop when I play. kinda sad

Celi-Ka
Sep 27, 2008, 04:17 PM
The pre-made 11* guns that supposedly drop at the end boxes...I haven't seen a single one, much less the boards for said guns. All I've seen are *ium metals and some consumables.

Kizeragi
Sep 27, 2008, 04:32 PM
The drops are fucking terrible

I'll tell you that

I've seen 1 barec that's it haha

Swear those boss boxes are broken -.-

QFT.

I have an Astec though. (lol)

Omega_Weltall
Sep 27, 2008, 04:52 PM
i doubt it. people will do it just for the catilium, then go back to WB cause:
The Magashis are hard, Alteragoug isnt
Drops are better at WB
i think the mission rewards are better at WB i stoped paying attention after i got FT to 20

Googlebonker
Sep 27, 2008, 04:54 PM
I think it's not. This has happened before with other missions.

Eventually "the new wears off", and people go back to the mission where they know they can find stuff to sell and still have a chance at an item that shows up as often and has as much or more value than a Serafi-senba board.

Me, I'm already ready to go back. ^^;

xBladeM6x
Sep 27, 2008, 04:56 PM
Bladed Legacy will be the new "White Beast" for the people who want to have fun, with a decently difficult mission, and like fighting SEED Lab-Staff.

Meaning Me. :-D

Omega_Weltall
Sep 27, 2008, 05:00 PM
ya i love the misison but... im a GT/FT and they dont solo well:(

Majarra
Sep 27, 2008, 05:03 PM
Ya and unsafe passage has 15* items dropping.

Powder Keg
Sep 27, 2008, 05:04 PM
Too hard for the n00bs.

Yusaku_Kudou
Sep 27, 2008, 05:11 PM
It's not a hard mission at all. Stand in the two lower corners with rifles and killer shot and you'll never even have to use a Trimate against the Magashis. I used my Hikec/C and a handgun whilst a blue nanoblaster was in the middle raping them.

Para
Sep 27, 2008, 05:13 PM
Yeah the drop rates are quite questionable...

autumn
Sep 27, 2008, 05:14 PM
I love the Magashi mission. Finally something challenging, I mean my piddly FT Hp go quick but level 31+ dambarta with its freeze helps solve that. And regrant at the end is a blast. I've got like 20 catilium, 3-4 goldania, and a barec thus far. Besides its on a planet which gives me a chance at a rare mission! Better then spending more hours at SW just due to that!

Gen2000
Sep 27, 2008, 10:18 PM
ya i love the misison but... im a GT/FT and they dont solo well:(

GT/FT solos fine, the Magashi army is pretty easy for 'Techers, especially with Tylor and 4x2 PM. I already solo'd with my FT and AT so far.

Anyways, this mission could have been the new White Beast if it actually drop the rares it was supposed to, I'm about to call it an actual bug problem if I don't see anything drop this week. It's nice to see Catilium bleed from a mission and all but cmon...

Oh well, it had potential.

fay
Sep 28, 2008, 05:35 AM
i also questioned the droppes at the end for being bugged. all thats drops is stelnium and the odd time catilium

Alastor_Haven
Sep 28, 2008, 05:40 AM
Seems pretty broken to me

Fuck lol

<.<

DarkEliteRico
Sep 28, 2008, 09:04 AM
Not too pleased with the drops there myself, only seen a two decent items drop other then catilium. For most fighters it's difficult, gunners have it a little easier since they can use the safe spot in the corner and stay mostly out of danger.

Wouldn't suggest running solo, a nice duo or trio would work well for most things there though

Gunslinger-08
Sep 28, 2008, 09:11 AM
I'm not disappointed with the drop rates at all, because it means my Barec is going to keep it's value better. :) As for the drop rates, let's face it. Everyone's been spoiled, terribly, between MAG and the GBR. Remember when ALL droprates use to be like this mission's?

LovelyCorinn
Sep 28, 2008, 09:40 AM
Managed to get some catilium and magashi head arms and legs, but no clue what they are for lol.

Majarra
Sep 28, 2008, 09:46 AM
Managed to get some catilium and magashi head arms and legs, but no clue what they are for lol.For a future PM in The collectormission on parum.

Kylie
Sep 28, 2008, 11:42 AM
I'm seeing less and less there every hour, personally, I don't think so.
Same. It'd be nice, but at least we have a new mission to run either way.

Powder Keg
Sep 28, 2008, 11:42 AM
There's talk going around that the boss boxes could be bugged. I have not seen or heard from anyone who's had any boards/made weapons drop from the end boxes of the mission so far....I wonder if JP had this problem?

DraginHikari
Sep 28, 2008, 11:54 AM
No... the only way a mission will become another WB is when.

1) It's easy to do with no thought what so ever, which this doesn't

2) The drops aren't easy enough to find within a few runs. This doesn't

3) The mission rewards are unbalance enough compared to everything else which this doesn't.

I like this mission but like most people are soon going to ignore it entirely.

Complex_Jao
Sep 28, 2008, 02:25 PM
i dont like saying that "bladed legacy is the new white beast" because there have been other hotspots before white beast so saying that... "white beast was the new seabed" "Seabed was the new crimson beast" and "crimson beast was the new plains overlord"... and whats next... "Seed express is the new bladed legacy"

Genoa
Sep 28, 2008, 02:50 PM
I haven't read anyone's comments, however.
My answer...
NO
Why?
Because it's 1,000,000 times harder than WB
As rewarding?
Depends what you're looking for, but for overall rares, WB still has a good advantage IMO.
Catilium however... Hell yeah for BL S2

LuigiMario
Sep 28, 2008, 03:55 PM
i doubt it. people will do it just for the catilium, then go back to WB cause:
The Magashis are hard, Alteragoug isnt
Drops are better at WB
i think the mission rewards are better at WB i stoped paying attention after i got FT to 20

White Beast drops are horrid. Who the hell wants an S rank yohmei d saber that looks like shit.

No... the only way a mission will become another WB is when.

1) It's easy to do with no thought what so ever, which this doesn't

2) The drops aren't easy enough to find within a few runs. This doesn't

3) The mission rewards are unbalance enough compared to everything else which this doesn't.

I like this mission but like most people are soon going to ignore it entirely.
I'll prove that WB drops are worse by picking up everything. Theyll learnn that where ever there are people, therte are crappy drops.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 28, 2008, 04:26 PM
White Beast drops are horrid. Who the hell wants an S rank yohmei d saber that looks like shit.

Or Serafi-Senba
Yiel-Senba
Hizeri / Mind
Natsuyoteri

Wait what?

II_Tokio_II
Sep 28, 2008, 04:41 PM
I guess this'll distinguish the runners of WB and the people who had nothing better to do but be at WB. Also the people who barely ever ran WB. I'm just at BL to stock up on catilium and maybe get a Tyrant Spada, but after that more SW or DG for me.

LuigiMario
Sep 28, 2008, 05:08 PM
Or Serafi-Senba
Yiel-Senba
Hizeri / Mind
Natsuyoteri

Wait what?

What are those worth? CRAP! Thank GBR for that.

So you were saying?

And that Serafi never drops.....

Yunfa
Sep 28, 2008, 05:32 PM

So you were saying?

They're not worth crap if you can't settle for 0/10 yohmei S ranks, I've already blown 60mill buying high grinded weapons I've been watching. IE: Okarod 8/8

Alastor_Haven
Sep 28, 2008, 05:47 PM

So you were saying?

Natsuyoteri - 30 Mill+
Yiel-Senba - Quite a lot
Hizieri / Mind - 30 Mill+
Serafi-Senba - A lot

(PS2 / PC)

Kizeragi
Sep 28, 2008, 05:49 PM

So you were saying?

GBR did make it alot more common. I seen 3 in 10 runs during the GBR.

The board and low % ones can sell for as cheap as 10-15mil.
Of course if you get a 42%+ it'll sell for a total fortune.

Powder Keg
Sep 28, 2008, 05:50 PM

So you were saying?

Right.

...Except that GBR didn't affect boss boxes.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 28, 2008, 05:51 PM
Inb4OMGURLYING

The only things that it affected

Were the monster drops

That's it

Not boxes

Mikura
Sep 28, 2008, 05:57 PM
Seriously doubt BL will be the next hangout for everyone. Too difficult for most, and drops, albeit some are good, hardly ever drop at all. I'm kinda glad no one else has had luck with the boss boxes though. I did several runs lastnight, and I thought our party was just having bad luck.

Kizeragi
Sep 28, 2008, 05:58 PM
Before anyone says anything to me about about boxes not being affected, which I clearly know. GBR made alot more people run the actual mission, plus the rate of Serafi, I'm sure increased with the S2 version of White Beast.

LuigiMario
Sep 28, 2008, 08:31 PM
Natsuyoteri - 30 Mill+
Yiel-Senba - Quite a lot
Hizieri / Mind - 30 Mill+
Serafi-Senba - A lot

(PS2 / PC) <----------------
I rest my case.

Para
Sep 28, 2008, 08:59 PM
Serafi-senba never dropped and went to me and the case is similar for some people so the demand is still high.

Genoa
Sep 28, 2008, 09:55 PM
I rest my case.
Comment fail

WB has good drops.
BL also has good drops.
So other than hunting, what else are we looking at here?
Difficulty
Bladed Legacy is kicking WB noob ass
Reward
WB is STILL beating Bladed Legacy, this is sad for BL's difficulty in comparison to WB
The results are:
The hot spot for most people will still be WB because it's easy, gives you faster EXP, MP, and good drops vs. way harder, slower EXP, less MP, and good drops.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving Bladed Legacy, but I think it was a rip off that it's mission reward at the end gives you less MP/meseta. It should be more rewarding than that in my opinion.

WB S2: Meseta: 15,100 MP: 257
BL S2: Meseta: 12,025 MP: 205

I mean admit it, if you're leveling a new character or new job... and what you want is EXP and MP... What mission are you going to spam?

If you're a high/capped level with high/capped job and you want to hunt rares, where are you going to go? You'll go wherever has the item you want. How often is the item you want in the hot spot? Not ALWAYS
Most people don't want to solo and play with random people usually, therefore, they'll just level jobs or level alts.
It's surprising how many people haven't done other missions besides hot spots.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 28, 2008, 10:03 PM
Comment fail

WB has good drops.
BL also has good drops.
Difficulty
Reward
WB is STILL beating Bladed Legacy, this is sad for BL's difficulty in comparison to WB
The results are:
The hot spot for most people will still be WB because it's easy, gives you faster EXP, MP, and good drops vs. way harder, slower EXP, less MP, and good drops.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving Bladed Legacy, but I think it was a rip off that it's mission reward at the end gives you less MP/meseta. It should be more rewarding than that in my opinion.

At least it's not like Mad Creature rewards and a word of advice stop the little comments that make other users pissed. Like comment fail. He's allowed to think what he does.

Genoa
Sep 28, 2008, 10:12 PM
a word of advice stop the little comments that make other users pissed. Like comment fail. He's allowed to think what he does.

So am I, However, his comment was a way of stating 360>PC/PS2
He can think what he wants, but there's a good amount of fail nonetheless.

WhiteKnight01
Sep 29, 2008, 12:03 AM
i love this mission the drops are so hard to get if you get one you wont see many out there so its kinda like the old days when s ranks were godlike and rare as hell, i got a bajurac yesterday and i havent seen anyone running around with one at all, it may have less tech but the pp is still as good as a granahodorac so its a cool buffing wand, i wont be going back to wb for a long time

Tetsaru
Sep 29, 2008, 12:40 AM
I'm glad to see a challenging, near-impossible mission to solo completely for once. I'm also glad to see a place that drops Catilium that's relatively easy to farm, other than stupid Bruce's Dungeon, lol. ALSO glad to see that Shigga Baret and other guns drop here, although I have yet to see any of them... >_<

But there's no way Bladed Legacy is going to be the "new" White Beast, lol... it's way too difficult. And personally, I'm happy about that, because it gives people who like to party with close friends a challenging mission to run together, where the drops aren't insanely common, and they don't have all the noobs and idiots running around.

heritic6662
Sep 29, 2008, 12:57 AM
Nasuyoteri - 30 Mill+
Yiel-Senba - Quite a lot
Hizeri / Mind - 30 Mill+
Serafi-Senba - A lot

(PS2 / PC)

Ok how about for us on the 360?

Nasuyoteri 0/10 worth 17mil board worth about 10mil
Yiel-Senba i actually haven't checked or the Hizeri / mind
Serafi-Senba is now only worth 8mil as a board and about 6mil for the cheapest made

This is not Due to GBR this is due to the addition of an S2 the people were always there im actually glad to see WB die down a bit.

fay
Sep 29, 2008, 05:54 AM
Comment fail

WB has good drops.
BL also has good drops.
Difficulty
Reward
The results are:

I mean admit it, if you're leveling a new character or new job... and what you want is EXP and MP... What mission are you going to spam?

If you're a high/capped level with high/capped job and you want to hunt rares, where are you going to go? You'll go wherever has the item you want. How often is the item you want in the hot spot? Not ALWAYS
Most people don't want to solo and play with random people usually, therefore, they'll just level jobs or level alts.

awoken serpant.
beats white beast in mesata rewards, exp, mission points and also has good drops...

DarkEliteRico
Sep 29, 2008, 06:26 AM
awoken serpant.
beats white beast in mesata rewards, exp, mission points and also has good drops...

Nobody likes that mission unfortunately, those fire-chuckin fuckers will tear anyone apart and the boss is a big bitch.

fay
Sep 29, 2008, 06:37 AM
personally i find the boss really easy and if you have a freeze resist then theres no way you can loose.

the vandas ill admit are frigging nasty. they can kill a lot of people fast. as long as you know how to dodge you should be ok. besides there is surprisingly a few people at that lobby on occasions you could team up with.

he drops freeze resist quite a lot for me. 1 in every 2 runs maby. i sell them for a mil each.
theres no way white beast can keep up with making money that fast and thats not even the best drop there. if i get that muktengek board eventually that goes on sale for about 15 mil 360 server

lumia fanatic
Sep 29, 2008, 08:09 AM
i think it was and ok mission appart from the magashi omg lol and what do u think will be coming up next an i also cannot believe that they didnt put the illuminus coat on the clothes and parts bit yet its like there to not let us have ethan in any capacity:disapprove:

EspioKaos
Sep 29, 2008, 08:25 AM
I've really enjoyed it. The challenge it offers, though frustrating at times, is quite welcome.

As for what's next, I'd expect the sixth chapter of EP3 soon.

On the second set of items added to Clothes 'n' Parts, those were released on the Japanese PC/PS2 servers shortly after the end of Shred the Darkness. Though we may not follow that exactly (it's hard to say anymore), I don't expect to see this update too terribly soon.

Indica
Sep 29, 2008, 08:57 AM
It's alright. I enjoy it because I can finally cap Shock and Confuse rifle bullets on that map. Magashi is easy for my cast. All I do is camp out in the corner and keep firing w/o getting hurt.

The drops kinda suck. Ive got about 300 Catilium saved up. It's funny how people are in such a rush to sell a dinky 2-3 Catilium for 200k. Im saving mine and going on a mass synth spree when the 10-12* Spears start dropping in the future.

Kizeragi
Sep 29, 2008, 08:59 AM
The mission isn't White Beast, so I enjoy it. Simple as that.

Arada
Sep 29, 2008, 09:12 AM
I find it really nice.

It's challenging, at least.

Eventhough now I have found some good strategies for the Magashis and they really aren't so hard anymore.

Golto
Sep 29, 2008, 09:17 AM
It would be a decent mission if the end boxes could actually drop the rares its supposed to.

shintaHakamashi
Sep 29, 2008, 09:38 AM
its kool. love slaughtering all those magashi and i have 1 of all the drops there now. i am disappointed that was all they put in. they really need to do carni before gow2 hits. if they try to put carni out when gears hit i will cancel my subscription flat down. its not worth it when a new popular game hits they do that thinkin people will play.

joefro
Sep 29, 2008, 09:41 AM
I started out liking it, but by the end of the weekend I was back to v1 missions, WB and Mother Brain.

autumn
Sep 29, 2008, 09:44 AM
Its challenging, particularly for my newman FT Hp in the magashi room, so I've been enjoying it. Haven't gotten much other then a ton of catilium (not that I'm arguing the stuff) and a barec which I'll slap a grind on at some point.
I'll keep running it till I get a decent % spada though. I've been grinding for weeks on SW so grinding the new mission is no problem.

joefro
Sep 29, 2008, 09:47 AM
its kool. love slaughtering all those magashi and i have 1 of all the drops there now. i am disappointed that was all they put in. they really need to do carni before gow2 hits. if they try to put carni out when gears hit i will cancel my subscription flat down. its not worth it when a new popular game hits they do that thinkin people will play.

I agree.
If they want us to enjoy the carnival, they need to add it before October 21, which is the first week of the massive AAA titles. IMO

BIGGIEstyle
Sep 29, 2008, 09:47 AM
It's a mission that I have to stay awake during (unlike WB) so I enjoy it. Once a mission gets to the point of being able to run it with your eyes closed it isn't fun anymore and it becomes work. I don't see this mission EVER getting to the point where I can play it without my full attention at least in the magashi room.

The drops are nice if they ever drop, so I'll keep at it.

And on the matter of the new titles coming out: Either you play the carnival or you don't. ST doesn't really care what you're doing if you aren't playing their events. You could be playing GOW2 or sleeping for all they care. You only matter to them if you're playing their game, if not they don't care.

shintaHakamashi
Sep 29, 2008, 10:09 AM
exactly thats why if it hits note the end subcription part meaning no more money for them :D

mvffin
Sep 29, 2008, 10:15 AM
I wonder what people would do and what would happen if WB for some reason got removed or didn't exist from the beginning.

well, the hotspot right before it came out was De Rol Le... So I'd imagine people would probably still be there...

shintaHakamashi
Sep 29, 2008, 10:24 AM
wb will be back in swing. (shhhhh secret! Phantom fissure is still there my friends found it before xbox down time SHHHHHHHHHH!)

killer blarg
Sep 29, 2008, 10:37 AM
personally me and my friends have been looking for a good, difficult run. I can see people crying that it is too hard but that is why we all play games. We want to beat the unbeatable.

Yeah the drops are bad but the fact is you don't get handed everything.

Some people love WB and others will love BL it is your choice...

shintaHakamashi
Sep 29, 2008, 10:43 AM
personally me and my friends have been looking for a good, difficult run. I can see people crying that it is too hard but that is why we all play games. We want to beat the unbeatable.

Yeah the drops are bad but the fact is you don't get handed everything.

Some people love WB and others will love BL it is your choice...

amen D:!!!!!!!!

Darius_Drake
Sep 29, 2008, 10:44 AM
I will stay at BL for a while. I find fighting all those Magashis at the end very fun. I also find it nice to fight some different enemies during the missions like those beast rogues. It is all about fun to me. That and I could possibly find some nice stuff. I actually got a Gur Astec, I saw a Bajurac drop (wish I would have got that instead), and I am loving the amount of catilium I have found. I also found FOI twice so far.

RufuSwho
Sep 29, 2008, 11:22 AM
I'm not disappointed with the drop rates at all, because it means my Barec is going to keep it's value better. :) As for the drop rates, let's face it. Everyone's been spoiled, terribly, between MAG and the GBR. Remember when ALL droprates use to be like this mission's?

Exactly

RufuSwho
Sep 29, 2008, 11:29 AM
It's funny how people are in such a rush to sell a dinky 2-3 Catilium for 200k. Im saving mine and going on a mass synth spree when the 10-12* Spears start dropping in the future.

uh, take a look at the PSU pedia page for spears.

i don't think you will be going on any "synth sprees"

which spear [B] are you thinking you're going to get a bunch of?

btw, catilium will contnue to drop in all metal-type drop boxes

the price will likely sink below 10k in the future

stukasa
Sep 29, 2008, 01:09 PM
I like it, it's a nice challenge and it's got a lot of new enemies. I died a few times during the boss fight (Newman FT :p) but it was still fun. I think there should be a better chance of getting good drops though. Seeing how hard the boss is, the least they could do is reward us for it... :3

Turb0
Sep 29, 2008, 01:51 PM
I like it, definitely a nice chance from white beast. I love being able to go somewhere else and find random parties. Hasn't dropped much for me yet but I'm mostly doing S runs on an alt so it's not a big deal now.

Ezodagrom
Sep 29, 2008, 02:42 PM
uh, take a look at the PSU pedia page for spears.

i don't think you will be going on any "synth sprees"

which spear [b] are you thinking you're going to get a bunch of?

btw, catilium will contnue to drop in all metal-type drop boxes

the price will likely sink below 10k in the future

[B] Mugunburga drops on Carnival :>

Turb0
Sep 30, 2008, 10:32 AM
wb will be back in swing. (shhhhh secret! Phantom fissure is still there my friends found it before xbox down time SHHHHHHHHHH!)

K...it's not going anywhere. Ever wonder why we still have FOI when the moatoob GBR was back in february?

Gen2000
Sep 30, 2008, 12:24 PM
As for the drop rates, let's face it. Everyone's been spoiled, terribly, between MAG and the GBR. Remember when ALL droprates use to be like this mission's?

No this is different, it's not about being spoiled. Nothing is dropping from the boss boxes, not even the random crappy Arank [b] that would even drop during v1 droprates. Beside some area drops, the mission is half-assed.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 30, 2008, 12:25 PM
Hey Really

THIS SHIT AIN'T DROPING

Btw my friend told me

Ruby or another GM is looking into it

Noblewine
Sep 30, 2008, 05:09 PM
I enjoyed it and I hope to get more missions like Bladed Legacy. The drops were good and provided a good challenge.

afterthoughtz
Sep 30, 2008, 05:11 PM
I personally love this level, i can nowheres near solo it cause i have a human 124/5 acrotecher so its tuff but its my favorite mission to date! Also if anyone wants to play hit me up. GT: Deathraven20

RufuSwho
Sep 30, 2008, 05:37 PM
[B] Mugunburga drops on Carnival :>

Excellent! always with the relavant info Ezo, thanks again

so this *12 spear board can be made to any element, it seems

has 833 Att. BASE! more than a fully grinded Mugunruk (495 Acc. also excellent)

this will hopefully bring the prices down on regular Mugunruk's so us poor people can play Master classes.

To bad its a limited time offer.

<Excitment> <Fun> :D

still, i doubt anyone will get enough of these to qualify as a synthing spree!

LuigiMario
Sep 30, 2008, 07:01 PM
Comment fail

WB has good drops.
BL also has good drops.
Difficulty
Reward
The results are:

Serafi-Senba - Never drops
Yiel-Senba - Useless
Hizeri / Mind - Useless
Natsuyoteri - Ugly as sin

You fail

_K1_
Sep 30, 2008, 07:35 PM
I love fighting through all those Magashis just to see everyone wind up with a lovely Stelnium for their effort.

Fun mission, too bad the drops suck. I see 140s running it and wonder why. All its netted me is less catilium than a SW run, and a Barec that will probably end up at 2/2 if I'm lucky.

afterthoughtz
Sep 30, 2008, 09:37 PM
^Ok nobody grinds that bad but me, i'm sure of it....
But i'm confidenbt that if i can sell catilium for atleast 75K i can make good on it casue for me it drops like its going outta style.