PDA

View Full Version : watch out for this scammer

caboose1988
Sep 27, 2008, 10:00 PM
for ps2 and pc servers

if ur new to the game and are not aware of price watch out for a character named -. today not even 15 minutes ago she was in my room talkin bout my prices and she was interested im my gudda hon 42% ice. wich is going for more then 20m atm. when i asked wat her offer was she tryed to tell me her cati / bullet pp save was worth more then my hons and that i had the higher end of the bargain. wich clearly i didnt seeing how the pp save today was worth 800k. when i comfronted her she used foul language and says i needed to learn how to price my stuff and stop scamming ppl...even though shes the one scamming.. so once again if ur new to the game do NOT trade with *name removed*

and incase she denise it....id like to point out that she had some gear that would take along time to get so im shure she was atleast a player with 2-3 lvl 140s and has been playing for 1 year or more wich meens she new she was scamming everyone and she new her prices.

burninglink5
Sep 27, 2008, 10:00 PM
Not much good if you don't say what server you are on.

Ryna
Sep 27, 2008, 10:02 PM
If you want to report scammers, use the form on the official site. Calling out people is not allowed on this forum.