PDA

View Full Version : Fortegunner absent for a month, anything important?

MysticGoten
Sep 28, 2008, 03:00 PM
I didn't play last month. I'm still ticked the lvl cap hasn't been raised after mag or with the last update.

I plan to try to grind 2 10/10 phantoms during the grinding boost.

Is there anything else I should know about (new items important for fortegunners)?

Are the master classes out yet? NO

P.S.
Everyone can check psupedia and here, I'm asking for in-game exp help. I'm so tired of people answering my questions with already known information.

http://psupedia.info/Main_Page

EMPYREAN
Sep 28, 2008, 03:19 PM
nothing has happend. might come back and check in a month again.

but if u got nothing to do then why not hunt for deghana cannon. soon we will be able to trade it inn for a S rank version of that wep.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 28, 2008, 05:05 PM
Clothes'n'Parts came out, basically a clothes verion of the Collector in Parum, but in the GC on the 5th floor. Also the new mission Bladed Legacy C-S2 located in II Cabo Base, Moatoob. The mission released some new weapons as well.

ashley50
Sep 28, 2008, 05:14 PM
you have PSUpedia on your post...and yet you still ask what's new?

Turb0
Sep 28, 2008, 06:06 PM
nothing has happend. might come back and check in a month again.

but if u got nothing to do then why not hunt for deghana cannon. soon we will be able to trade it inn for a S rank version of that wep.

Yeah, soon relative to global warming bringing about the end of the world.:p We're still most likely a few months away from even getting the first things available on that mission and the ADC apparently just came out on JP servers. It's probably like 6-8 months away or so.

And OP, along with the grinding bonus the second batch of spread needles went out friday. I Think that's about all that's new for FGs right now. Sometime (not sure exactly when) we'll end up getting the 12* shotgun and grenade launcher but that might be a ways off.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 28, 2008, 07:32 PM
Catilium has dropped in price about half and paural has dropped about 2 mil. Also people are spread out from Blades, 4th floor (duh), and WB (duh).