PDA

View Full Version : PSU Event DATES?

Crimson Knight
Sep 28, 2008, 03:16 PM
Would anybody happen to know the dates, or a site that contains the dates of the up comming GBR's and Lightning carnival/Shred the darkness?
Would be very grateful!
Need to start planning :D

Dhylec
Sep 28, 2008, 03:20 PM
If you're asking about our version of those events, it's only speculation. We never can nail down a real date until it's announced on either the JP360 or official site. Things can happen in between & updates get pushed back for some reason.

pikachief
Sep 28, 2008, 03:23 PM
dates? no dates all i can tell u is that Mission carnival-Master Classes-Parum GBR-Shred the Darkness
were getting those in that order with updates inbetween, thats the best we know

Crimson Knight
Sep 28, 2008, 03:23 PM
If you're asking about our version of those events, it's only speculation. We never can nail down a real date until it's announced on either the JP360 or official site. Things can happen in between & updates get pushed back for some reason.

yeah i know but if there was any information, even a month's leway i could start planning now and saving up.
Wish theyd update us more about up comming events and missions :/

Crimson Knight
Sep 28, 2008, 03:24 PM
dates? no dates all i can tell u is that Mission carnival-Master Classes-Parum GBR-Shred the Darkness
were getting those in that order with updates inbetween, thats the best we know

I thought we got Parum GBR and Lightning at same timee???
Is there a time delay??

pikachief
Sep 28, 2008, 03:28 PM
Parum GBR and mission carnival are 2 completely different things it wouldn't make sense to give at the same time.

Lightning Carnival is a big event that takes place in the 3rd floor, Parum GBR is like lightning beasts and mother brain, it wouldnt be right to mix. and the JP actually got Parum GBR a few updates after lightning Carnival

II_Tokio_II
Sep 28, 2008, 03:36 PM
Like I said, the Gurhal Boost Road and Shred the Darkness will coincide according to PSU-pedia.

pikachief
Sep 28, 2008, 03:42 PM
at first i thought this was about dates between 2 people D: lol

Ryna
Sep 28, 2008, 04:20 PM
We don't know the dates for any of the upcoming updates. There were tenative announcements about getting updates every two weeks for the rest of the year and maybe getting Mission Carnival in October. We won't know the real dates until they are announced on the official website.

Majarra
Sep 28, 2008, 09:00 PM
Plan what? And the dates will never correct. pika basiclly answered your question

II_Tokio_II
Sep 28, 2008, 10:28 PM
Plan what? And the dates will never correct. pika basiclly answered your question

Plan, like stock up on certain items that may increase in value, get certain spells up for certain events, and with info on the release dates you can find out how much time you have and find out what to farm for now so that he won't lose money hunting an item that'll be 200k in the future. Planning is always a smart thing to do. You know what they say, Can't be too prepared.

Majarra
Sep 28, 2008, 10:30 PM
Plan, like stock up on certain items that may increase in value, get certain spells up for certain events, and with info on the release dates you can find out how much time you have and find out what to farm for now so that he won't lose money hunting an item that'll be 200k in the future. Planning is always a smart thing to do. You know what they say, Can't be too prepared.Gahhh i really have to think before i post

II_Tokio_II
Sep 28, 2008, 11:07 PM
Gahhh i really have to think before i post

Lol it's alright, hey now you know what to do lol make more money just by being prepared. :D

mvffin
Sep 29, 2008, 02:26 AM
BE PREPARED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y

Majarra
Sep 29, 2008, 09:53 AM
BE PREPARED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9YAHH HELL YEA

Kylie
Sep 29, 2008, 11:45 AM
Well, first I thought late July, then late August, then late September. So if you still want my opinion, I'd like it to be around Halloween or at least early November, but that's completely just speculation. :-?

TheBossman
Sep 30, 2008, 01:33 PM
I know people are not very sure about when this event is comming out and all but i have no clue to as whats special about it is it just lightning creatures or whats the deal or the special part to this event?...

Golto
Sep 30, 2008, 01:36 PM
http://psupedia.info/Lightning_Carnival

TheBossman
Sep 30, 2008, 01:42 PM
a hell to the yea event sounds fun decent rewards also

j/w why is japan ahead of us?

Majarra
Sep 30, 2008, 04:44 PM
a hell to the yea event sounds fun decent rewards also

j/w why is japan ahead of us?This is extremely funny. SoJ actually cares for its customers. Just be happy they shipped to USA and EU.