PDA

View Full Version : AotI Rollback?

II_Tokio_II
Sep 28, 2008, 04:53 PM
My friend contacted a GM about the possiblity of a rollback due to the distribution confusion of the MAG rewards and the GM said it was a very small incident and it was no big deal. So I'm taking this as a no to the rollback.

Kizeragi
Sep 28, 2008, 04:55 PM
My friend contacted a GM about the possiblity of a rollback due to the distribution confusion of the MAG rewards and the GM said it was a very small incident and it was no big deal. So I'm taking this as a no to the rollback.

Nah, there won't be. So many people would be greatly annoyed about losing their good grinded weapons, ST can't afford to make another mistake.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 28, 2008, 04:59 PM
Nah, there won't be. So many people would be greatly annoyed about losing their good grinded weapons, ST can't afford to make another mistake.

Yup pretty much. Even I would be one of them :D

Kizeragi
Sep 28, 2008, 05:16 PM
Yup pretty much. Even I would be one of them :D

To be honest, I wouldnt mind another chance to not ruin one of my SN/G's (3/3) but overall, I improved over half to my Masterclass weapons to 5/10. So I'll happily keep them instead, quantity > quality for me.

LuigiMario
Sep 28, 2008, 05:32 PM
To be honest, I wouldnt mind another chance to not ruin one of my SN/G's (3/3) but overall, I improved over half to my Masterclass weapons to 5/10. So I'll happily keep them instead, quantity > quality for me.

Are you MADLAX?

Aisha379
Sep 28, 2008, 05:32 PM
Is there even a need for a rollback?

From what I understand the Sange was only supposed to be given to people who were in both MAG events (or at least the first one), and if you remove items from your commonbox and relog, any items you didn't get are still put there.

Unless I missed something, I dunno.

Also, Kizeragi, I said I'd trade you my SNG if you wanted, but never heard anything back from you *shrug* =S

Powder Keg
Sep 28, 2008, 05:36 PM
They would have had to roll back within the same day, and early. If they were to do it now, a lot more would be lost than what was missing originally, and would make zero sense.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 28, 2008, 05:39 PM

From what I understand the Sange was only supposed to be given to people who were in both MAG events (or at least the first one), and if you remove items from your commonbox and relog, any items you didn't get are still put there.

Also, Kizeragi, I said I'd trade you my SNG if you wanted, but never heard anything back from you *shrug* =S

Some people didn't get anything I've heard or something like that.

They would have had to roll back within the same day, and early. If they were to do it now, a lot more would be lost than what was missing originally, and would make zero sense.

Why? Nothings wrong.

Kizeragi
Sep 28, 2008, 05:45 PM

Sorry, I've kinda been in family warfare over the past few hours. <_< PM'd you now.

All the people who didn't get whatever rewards just never had enough common box space.

Powder Keg
Sep 28, 2008, 05:45 PM
Think about it....say a rollback happens today. Everyone would lose:

- Grind on their weapons. A lot of people got 10/10's etc, it would be totally unfair to start that over

- Experience/MP/Meseta for two days

- Any items you've obtained

The easiest way to resolve the issue is to send a support ticket and have a GM put the item into your common box if you were eligible to receive one.

Sorry, I've kinda been in family warfare over the past few hours. <_< PM'd you now.

All the people who didn't get whatever rewards just never had enough common box space.

I don't think this is true. Some have claimed they had a nearly empty common box and received other MAG prizes or Amy & Knuckles statues. Whether or not some of them participated in MAG 2 I dunno, but it has nothing to do with the space.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 28, 2008, 05:47 PM
Think about it....say a rollback happens today. Everyone would lose:

- Grind on their weapons. A lot of people got 10/10's etc, it would be totally unfair to start that over

- Experience/MP/Meseta for two days

- Any items you've obtained

The easiest way to resolve the issue is to send a support ticket and have a GM put the item into your common box if you were eligible to receive one.

Oh wow my bad I totally read your last post wrong my bad lol. :D