PDA

View Full Version : Item Moatoob Gift board is not longer in Synth store?!

Kairi_Li
Sep 29, 2008, 03:25 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/15/1800/board_moatoob_gift/

The board synths the Primitive Moatoob Idol, which we need to get the Voloyol Cowgirl outfit in various colors in Clothes n' Parts exchange mission.

This is the image on PSO World Database, which was probably taken back in Ver.1 of PSU.

http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/1800/4729-m.jpg

This what I just discovered today...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/kairi_li/psu20080929_182051_000.jpg

ITS GONE!!!

What will we do to get the outfit now? I am not even sure if I have any idols left!

Kizeragi
Sep 29, 2008, 03:35 AM
Several missions on Moatoob drop it, unsure exactly which ones though.

R2D6battlebot
Sep 29, 2008, 03:37 AM
I might be wrong, but I think in AoI all of those boards became multi-functional, so in other woods the 3* [B] instead of only accepting Mot Wood, I believe now it says it accepts '???' as in you just put in whatever you want. Try that out, if I'm wrong then you lose out on 1000meseta, but its a risk I'm willing to take.

Kairi_Li
Sep 29, 2008, 05:45 AM
Nope, doesn't work. We're doomed to forever hope it will drop randomly in moatoob.

Arika
Sep 29, 2008, 05:47 AM
Those deco used to be super cheap, now it might rise the price, same as those Beetle in parum.

Indica
Sep 29, 2008, 05:49 AM
nice, I got a bunch of them and will list in my shop ^^

Arika
Sep 29, 2008, 06:05 AM
nice, I got a bunch of them and will list in my shop ^^
can you sell me some cheap? <<; I m collecting clothes too.

fay
Sep 29, 2008, 06:07 AM
i cant remember which one it was but theres a story mission where they drop constantly. i usually pick up one or two a run. maby someone can remember.
id look at the missions just now but xbl is down :(

Indica
Sep 29, 2008, 06:29 AM
can you sell me some cheap? <<; I m collecting clothes too.

I can maybe you 1, dont have that many. I think I have 4 but they are used as decoration in my Human's room and I like how it matches the color theme and Moatoob location of room.

It looks like it was changed a long time ago. I dont recall it coming from this board since AOI was released.

Looooooooooooong time ago, I do recall the Primitive Moat. Idol dropping on Mine Defense.

http://7dust.net/PSU/AOI_443.jpg

http://7dust.net/PSU/AOI_444.jpg

Arika
Sep 29, 2008, 06:33 AM
I guess so, which mean, that never be made from [b] since started?
since I m sure that I seen them drop in moatoob first mountain area, while I never seen any gift from the board ever drop anywhere else? such as air board never drop in parum too.

redroses
Sep 29, 2008, 07:24 AM
They also took the synth board for the Festival Light Decor out =(
Or did they put that back in?

S4CT4L1TY
Sep 29, 2008, 07:27 AM
it did use to be a board they must have changed the item it makes
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/7/917/primitive_moat__idol/

NosajX7
Sep 29, 2008, 08:00 AM
I know it drops from Bruce in the final boxes

Kairi_Li
Sep 29, 2008, 10:58 AM
Man, it looks like we got gypped. They sneakily took the board away without telling us so we all have an extra hard time getting the outfit.

And of course when you add in the fact we need DIADS to get the outfit AND its random color again...

*HEAD EXPLODES*

stukasa
Sep 29, 2008, 01:03 PM
I'm glad I still have some of those decos in my storage. :lol: Also, I remember recently seeing it drop in Desert Goliath (in block 2, it was in one of the two boxes in the large room before the boss). I feel a little stupid now for not picking it up (I didn't know about the clothing trade thing then...). ^^; Diads aren't *that* hard to get, the 3 boxes in White Beast right before the boss (behind the ice flame wall) sometimes drop them. The random color thing annoys me, though. First the Mikunas set and now this one too?? Come on, ST, give us a break... T.T

Skids
Sep 29, 2008, 01:43 PM
The moatoob and neaduiz gift board have been gone for ages. I think before one up cup. My friend Mange would know since he original told me about this disappear from the synth stores since he original make the neauiz gift board. Him and I have check with GMs on it but they don't know why it disappear. With trying to get it back their not sure since given all thats happen its proably low priorty.

Libram
Sep 29, 2008, 02:01 PM
Liz, I have a number of those. Give me a message if you'd like a couple.

Astarin
Sep 29, 2008, 04:33 PM
Those boards have been gone since the expansion came out, perhaps before then. The Primative Moat. Idol decoration should appear in the Variety shop during the Festival of Origins (http://psupedia.info/Seasonal_events#.28Festival_of_Origins.29), just as the Light Festival Decor is available during the Holy Light Festa. But for some strange reason, this seasonal event hasn't ever been activated for our regional servers. According to PSUpedia, this event should be active between Autumn and Christmas, and features a night-time sky in Moatoob's Dagora City. Why we've never had this on our servers baffles me.

Ryna
Sep 29, 2008, 05:12 PM
The store entry for [B] Moatoob Gift has been removed.

I knew they had removed the Neudaiz Gift board a while back, but never bothered to check up on the Moatoob one.

I'll dig up my drop notes for the deco. I know they aren't too hard to obtain on certain Moatoob missions.

Libram
Sep 29, 2008, 05:42 PM
I remember finding a lot of them in the Valley and Desert areas. I've never seen them drop from a material box, only the ones with medical supplies (Mates/Atomizers/etc).

ashley50
Sep 29, 2008, 07:01 PM
I guess so, which mean, that never be made from [b] since started?
since I m sure that I seen them drop in moatoob first mountain area, while I never seen any gift from the board ever drop anywhere else? such as air board never drop in parum too.

hmmm yeah...I never remember those Moatoob souvenirs to make the Moatoob Idol since v1 anyways...

desturel
Sep 29, 2008, 10:08 PM
Several missions on Moatoob drop it, unsure exactly which ones though.

Valley of Carnage
Mine Defense
Tunnel Recapture

Arika
Sep 29, 2008, 10:13 PM
Actually, me too that I never remember that idol made from [b] since v.1.
But well, I m not the type of person who alway check deco anyway, so I might missed it.

Syanaide
Oct 1, 2008, 03:05 AM
Valley of Carnage
Mine Defense
Tunnel Recapture

Thanks. Any idea on if difficulty matters?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Oct 1, 2008, 03:29 AM
desert terror drops it too

desturel
Oct 1, 2008, 12:48 PM
Thanks. Any idea on if difficulty matters?

Got tons of them doing C runs in Tunnel Recapture to level up back in the olden times (Tunnel Recapture was my favorite run to level back when it's 16MP on C was considered a large amount). I'm pretty sure they will still drop on C runs.

Arika
Oct 1, 2008, 12:56 PM
Never got on C, but I m sure I got it on rank A in the very past before.

II_Tokio_II
Oct 1, 2008, 10:47 PM
Man, it looks like we got gypped. They sneakily took the board away without telling us so we all have an extra hard time getting the outfit.

And of course when you add in the fact we need DIADS to get the outfit AND its random color again...

*HEAD EXPLODES*

How hard is it to do a C run, I mean come on. And I think they wanted to make a challenge for the clothes collectors and gypping? Really? You can get them on a C run = not worth trying to get until the clothing is actually tradable in the mission.

Kairi_Li
Oct 1, 2008, 11:48 PM
You could do alot of C runs and it doesn't always gurantee you will get it. It's random drop unless there is a box in those missions that always drop the idol. (If so, tell me.)

Its bad enough I had to go hunt for that spare har quick, but now I gotta do that for the idols as well? When before we can synth them?

This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact I have to sacrifice two diads on top of that, AND the colors of the outfit are random. Its the culmination of the entire processs that bugs me. Not just the fact that the synth board is gone.

desturel
Oct 2, 2008, 07:08 AM
Its the culmination of the entire processs that bugs me. Not just the fact that the synth board is gone.

Next thing you know, they'll remove Okiku Doll from the NPC shop and make a clothes trade in that requires 60 Okiku Doll. :D

stukasa
Oct 2, 2008, 11:07 AM
Its the culmination of the entire processs that bugs me. Not just the fact that the synth board is gone.
I agree! Actually, I'm glad they made it a challenge to collect all the trade materials since it gives us something to hunt for and makes it feel more rewarding when we actually do the trade. What I don't like is that the colors are random, so even after all that work you still only have a small chance of getting the color you want.

It's the same problem with synths. You finally find the board you're looking for, spend time gathering up all the mats, then it fails and you have to start all over! At least they boosted the success rates in AoI, but still...

finalmike
Oct 2, 2008, 12:33 PM
I can maybe you 1, dont have that many. I think I have 4 but they are used as decoration in my Human's room and I like how it matches the color theme and Moatoob location of room.

It looks like it was changed a long time ago. I dont recall it coming from this board since AOI was released.

Looooooooooooong time ago, I do recall the Primitive Moat. Idol dropping on Mine Defense.

http://7dust.net/PSU/AOI_443.jpg

http://7dust.net/PSU/AOI_444.jpg

So, does anyone else find that picture to be HILARIOUS? "Finished inserting your Wood. Do you wish to begin synthesizing?" Yes, please! Hehehe. She IS a little far away from him, he must be stacked... :-P

Darius_Drake
Oct 2, 2008, 03:52 PM
Next thing you know, they'll remove Okiku Doll from the NPC shop and make a clothes trade in that requires 60 Okiku Doll. :D

Don't give them any ideas.

Syanaide
Oct 3, 2008, 03:29 PM
Just giving the heads up that people might want to start grabbing theirs in shops if they're too lazy to farm it. Price on 360 has doubled since this topic, they're at 400k now.