PDA

View Full Version : Catilium soon to be common?

RufuSwho
Sep 29, 2008, 11:44 AM
My guess is that Catilium will continue to drop from the metal-type drop boxes in all missions with 150+ mobs.

Likely you will (EVERYONE will) have 2-3 stacks of them in the very near future

I know they are useful, yet i am predicting the price will drop below 10k by this time next year

your thoughts?

Majarra
Sep 29, 2008, 11:46 AM
10k? Never. Although catilium will be much more common[hallejuah] its still gonna stay around 100-150k at most. 360 another story. They will probaly start going for less than a 100k throughout the year.

joefro
Sep 29, 2008, 12:08 PM
When new two-handed striking weapons come out, the price will go up. It happens everytime new weapons come out. Next year, when the 13*+weapons come out, catilium will go down.

DAMASCUS
Sep 29, 2008, 12:12 PM
Catilium is only available on specific stages and the only reason its a little easier to get is the opening of Bladed Legacy S2.

Once people lose interest in that stage the prices will go back up too..

TheBossman
Sep 29, 2008, 12:15 PM
yea but alot of people still do bruces run to get it also

stukasa
Sep 29, 2008, 12:54 PM
I love it! I only did one Bladed Legacy S2 run and saw five Catiliums drop (I got 2 or 3 of them). It's a great place to get it if you don't want to run Bruce S.

WhiteKnight01
Sep 30, 2008, 01:46 AM
well ebon is still not far off the npc price even tho it drops all the time so why would catilium drop much in price, we may get a trade mission where catilium is needed so that will put it up if they do that. so im not worrying about all my catilium that iv saved up.

AMF chris
Sep 30, 2008, 01:53 AM
doubtful with a trade mission... the lowest you will see it as far as 360 is 100-150... just cause of map but it will soon be the same as bruce runs when they release the next event so that makes 2 maps that drop decent amount of catilium... and they both basicly require 120 above in the party to do it in a decent time to where it is worth your time. so give it 6 months and you will see the price jack way back up..

WhiteKnight01
Sep 30, 2008, 02:01 AM
just wondering what was the price before the mission came out? on the 360

AMF chris
Sep 30, 2008, 02:04 AM
250-300... 300 very high i think average was right around 250... runs the same as mot walna..

red1228
Sep 30, 2008, 02:23 AM
I don't see it going down too much more then it already is...Considering there are players who go around shop to shop, buy up all the lower price synth materials, then sell them in their shops for higher prices again.
For example: Saturday morning, I saw catilium going for 300k in a couple shops, few for 400k and then a bunch of 550k's. That same night, all the 300-400k catiliums were gone. But when I went into the same first two 550k shops, their inventory of catilium for sale had doubled.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I -HATE- it when I sell something for a more reasonable price, only to see some jerk grab it and sell it for double.

AMF chris
Sep 30, 2008, 02:43 AM
lol.. funny cause i am one of those people who does that stuff... you find a good deal... i see a better deal to buy it and make money.. catilium on 360 never should be at 500k... if it is.. dont be stupid and buy it... lol

red1228
Sep 30, 2008, 03:10 AM
Well I can't tell you how to play, but I'd much prefer that cheaper catilium go to someone who actually needs it for a synth, not someone who wants to make their 3rd stack of 99mil meseta.

Not all of us can afford such ridiculous prices on an item that could potentially be for naught when the synth come out a low % or worse...FAILS. Not all of us benefited from the game's early days of the "haxeta" break out. Not all of us benefited from the grinder glitch. Not all of us are so lucky, that high value rares seem to just flock to us. And not all of us get a 42-50% melee weapon/armor every other week, that sells for millions.

Oh, and don't try to lecture me on how "If you do [insert mission name here] X amount of times, you can bring in a mil each day.", because I've yet to see a player get several hundred MILLION meseta with simply "hard work".

WHlTEKNIGHT
Sep 30, 2008, 03:49 AM
Another thing that will keep the catilium low is that the weapons are droping made now.

AMF chris
Sep 30, 2008, 04:03 AM
very true... but you have to look into the future of new weaps comeing out that will require synth. that will require mass amounts of catilium to synth. ... and yes i made my money off of white beast running with 50 % crew .. basicly the smart way... i prob made 45-50 just in meseta not even the drops that where accumlated... hard work pays off.. i was not around the grinder glitch ... i basicly starting playing 2 months ago... and have alittle over 3 stacks... its not hard just play smart dont waste money..

DarkEliteRico
Sep 30, 2008, 05:46 AM
When people are pricing catilium at the prices they were at months ago it's stupid, a few days ago it was going for 100k and up which seems right as rain at least for now

iSnipeKiddies
Sep 30, 2008, 08:38 PM
catilium has dropped drasticly I just bought some for 100 and 95... Its gonna end up like Vulcaline's, Rappy Feathers and all that (USED) to be rare stuff... It was gonna happen one day...

Majarra
Sep 30, 2008, 08:46 PM
No because catilium actually HAS a use. So does ydral,hapotite,and cladorian....o wait. son of a bitch you won this one kiddie.

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 08:46 PM
yea i was just about to say it'll be like ydral

afterthoughtz
Sep 30, 2008, 08:53 PM
Well i think give it a few more weeks and people would rather just by it from the shops instead of having to run that level, so i dont see it dipping down so much after few weeks.