PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Remaining Blades S2 end boxes

Golto
Sep 29, 2008, 02:07 PM
For those on the JPN pc/ps2 did the end boxes in Remaining Blades S2 actually drop made weapons and boards? If so was it about the same rate as other end boxes/boss boxes? I am asking this because I don't not know of 1 creditable instance of someone getting any boards or weapons from these end boxes on S2 on NA pc/ps2 or 360.

I don't care about monster drops as we all know they drop. This topic is only about the end boxes and if the JPN version has simular drop rate problem we seem to have with these end boxes.

Dragwind
Sep 29, 2008, 03:05 PM
I can't provide an answer to your question, but I'm interested in the answer as well. I haven't witnessed, or heard of many players actually finding the listed drops from the end boxes aside from catilium and materials.

chicken105
Sep 29, 2008, 03:09 PM
I would think JP has the stuff dropping. Otherwise we wouldn't know what would drop.

Alastor_Haven
Sep 29, 2008, 03:47 PM
Give answer as well haha

The only thing I've found from these runs

Is a fucking Gur Astec

-.-

Darius_Drake
Sep 29, 2008, 04:07 PM
I have been teased. I have been in a group that has found a Germinus Ganuc and a Bajurac. The only weapons I have gotten myself are a Gur Astec and a Two-Headed Ragnus. Go figure.

afterthoughtz
Sep 29, 2008, 04:08 PM
My friend has ran across a few good boss drops, damn guy gets all the good stuff everytime....grrrrrr
Lol also incasae you guys didnt know....this level drops a lot of catilium:)

Kizeragi
Sep 29, 2008, 04:12 PM
Seen a Barec area drop earlier, but still nothing from the boss boxes, just a mountain of Catilium. Which is a good thing.

Golto
Sep 29, 2008, 04:22 PM
This topic is only about drops from the end boxes not about drops from monsters in this new mission. Just about every monster drop that I know of in this new mission on S2 have been confirmed on our servers. Again I only want to hear about drops on S2 from the end boxes.

drizzle
Sep 29, 2008, 04:43 PM
Seen most drops by now but so far nothing at all from the end boxes. Not that I need another Tuma or anything.

Turb0
Sep 29, 2008, 04:54 PM
Never seen or heard of anyone getting anything from the boss boxes. Neither has this guy. (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=88550&sid=bb69066da8ca13bb58725e424272ceb6)

Gunslinger-08
Sep 29, 2008, 05:04 PM
We've been spoiled by droprates in MAG and with GBR. Remember guys, they were once called rares for a reason.

Ryna
Sep 29, 2008, 05:28 PM
The Bladed Legacy boss boxes have been very unkind to me. The best I've seen is 3 Catilium from one set.

Tetsaru
Sep 29, 2008, 05:33 PM
So far I've seen Tyrant Spada, Gur Astec, Germinus Ganuc, {B} Soda Hazzoc, Twin-Headed Ragnus, all 4 Magashi Parts, and and assload of Catilium drop from enemies, but nothing useful out of the boss boxes other than metals...

Lol at all the people who sold off their Shigga Barets hoping they'd find em easily here. =P

Turb0
Sep 29, 2008, 05:37 PM
Sold my 5/10 Gur Asted a few weeks ago figuring I'd be able to pick up a better one for around the same price.:( I really think they ryusaikanoh'd the boxes so hopefully I'll be able to pick a cheap one up whenever they fix it.

Para
Sep 29, 2008, 05:40 PM
I found an Ank Butic solo but thats it. >_>

RufuSwho
Sep 29, 2008, 05:48 PM
no shotgun drops here, weve been spamming all weekend and no boss box drops

true: the drop rates are back to normal, which is a hard change after the events

still, i'd like to hear that SOMEONE has received the advertised boss box drops

if it is really broken, well fixing it could help the mission's down-spiraling popularity

Golto
Sep 29, 2008, 05:57 PM
We've been spoiled by droprates in MAG and with GBR. Remember guys, they were once called rares for a reason.

Try any other S2 run 20 times and come back and try to tell us not even the junk a rank weapons/armors/boards drop from end/boss boxes. Usually in 5 runs you will at least see 1 a rank drop from end/boss boxes but people have done dozens and dozens of S2 runs of this mission only seeing metals and consumable items.

Yet again I don't care about monster drops we all know they drop. This topic is only about the end boxes and if the JPN version has simular drop rate problem we seem to have with these end boxes.

Powder Keg
Sep 29, 2008, 05:57 PM

Wouldn't you think from as many people who have brought this up that it's pretty clear there's a problem? No one can even find a [B] B'duki Boa from the end boxes. There's a really good chance they're bugged. I mean...look at the MAG reward problem in the same update.

Edit: Only talking about end boxes in case there's any confusion, which I'm pretty sure was never affected by GBR

chicken105
Sep 29, 2008, 06:02 PM

So wait, a 150+ mission is suppose to make 11*s harder to find? I mean I did 40-50+ runs of that place. Nothing at the end. usually when I do desert goliath or true darkness I get an 11* within 30 runs :/. So don't give that excuse. Those missions are 100+. Your logic fails.

RufuSwho
Sep 29, 2008, 06:04 PM
hmm sounds bad, attn to the GM?

Rayokarna
Sep 29, 2008, 06:09 PM

o_O What are you on about?

MAG & GBR increased the DROP RATE of items off enemies, not the rarity of the Weapons & Weapon Boards found in End/Boss Boxes.

Tawon
Sep 29, 2008, 06:10 PM
This weekend I did over 60+ runs, have a 13* machine gun, some barecs, tons and tons and tons of catilium, but not a single BOARD or WEAPON from the boss boxes, only catilium Occasionally and STELNIUM till I am full ten times over!

fay
Sep 30, 2008, 03:50 AM
i think its safe to say then that its deffinetly bugged. i think ill go run some mother brain or something till this gets fixed =]

DarkEliteRico
Sep 30, 2008, 04:05 AM
nothing of worth while note other then catilium at the end, a few magashi parts but i've had enough to make the 490 PM since they started dropping. Only seen a astec and a spada drop and that's it...can't complain with catilium, i might actually start synthing weapons again with the lower prices and drop rates of it

Golto
Sep 30, 2008, 12:29 PM
In 22 or 23 runs of Desert Terror S2 I've done in the past 3 days

[b] Gudda Hon x3
Cubo Mamba x1
Shock / Resist x1
Rabol Cati x1
[b] Rabol Cati x1
Tero / Guard x1

As you can see I averaged about 1 non-consumable drop every 3 runs.

Could any of the JPN pc/ps2 players give some input here? How many end boxes you get when you finish this mission? Maybe they messed up the copy of the map and left out the 1 or 2 boxes that can drop the a rank and s rank stuff.

EspioKaos
Sep 30, 2008, 12:55 PM
Chillaura just posted this (http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1039033#1039033) over at the official board.

Just letting you know we brought this up to Sonic Team and asked them to tell us the drops that are supposed to be there if they are different than the Japanese PSU server. I will let you know when we get an answer.

-Chill

Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

IsoDonk
Sep 30, 2008, 12:58 PM
It just looks like the end of the mission is spawning normal boxes rather than clear boxes.

Astarin
Sep 30, 2008, 01:08 PM
Oh, y'know IsoDonk, that totally makes sense. Don't know why I didn't think of that. If that's it, then you'd think it'll be a relatively easy thing to fix.

RufuSwho
Sep 30, 2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks EspioKaos

TheBossman
Sep 30, 2008, 01:14 PM
yea my friend got a 12 star wand and machine gun same run lucky bastard but thats all i seen that was good i havent even got the rare creatures yet and i must have done atleast 40 of the runs..some luck i have

Gen2000
Sep 30, 2008, 01:22 PM
It just looks like the end of the mission is spawning normal boxes rather than clear boxes.

Hm, that's interesting.

Gunslinger-08
Sep 30, 2008, 01:49 PM
So wait, a 150+ mission is suppose to make 11*s harder to find? I mean I did 40-50+ runs of that place. Nothing at the end. usually when I do desert goliath or true darkness I get an 11* within 30 runs :/. So don't give that excuse. Those missions are 100+. Your logic fails.

You're demanding consistency from SEGA in the form of consistent droprates between missions. Whose logic fails?

Celi-Ka
Sep 30, 2008, 01:54 PM
I figured there was something a bit off about those end boxes. I mean, I don't mind all the Catilium, but I would have expected something more by now.

Rayokarna
Sep 30, 2008, 02:29 PM
You're demanding consistency from SEGA in the form of consistent droprates between missions. Whose logic fails?

His logic works. The consistancy of drops from boss/clear boxes seem to be the same except Bladed Legacy.