PDA

View Full Version : When are master classes supposed to come out?

Biggar81
Sep 29, 2008, 04:47 PM
I as told by a lot of people that master classes (and spells lvl going up to 50) were supposed to come out after the update on the 26th. I also heard that player vs player was supposed to come out to along with a new planet too. obivously it didn't happen. so does anyone know when they are supposed to come out?:-x

_Vyser_
Sep 29, 2008, 04:52 PM
As lots of people are saying, if we follow the Japanese schedule, we should get them shortly after the next event.

Majarra
Sep 29, 2008, 05:09 PM
Who the hell is giving such info? *gasp* Have you been playing the demo again! What did i tell you about those meanies on the demo!

Kizeragi
Sep 29, 2008, 05:14 PM
Who the hell is giving such info? *gasp* Have you been playing the demo again! What did i tell you about those meanies on the demo!

XDDD

There will (most likely) not be any new planets, unless a second expansion is announced.
Wasn't there some sort of PvP event thing at the Carnival? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Master Classes will be released once the Carnival is over, it should start sometime this month. in October.

Miss Malevolent
Sep 29, 2008, 05:35 PM
I think he meant that a carnival should start sometime next month.

It should probably be another week and a half to 2 weeks til the carnival I believe...

But you never know with Sega.

RufuSwho
Sep 29, 2008, 05:51 PM
unconfirmed: the GM are reported to have said that we will be getting updates every 2 weeks

that would put the next new content October 10th

hearsay only

um, no new planets *sigh*

Golto
Sep 29, 2008, 06:04 PM
If ST put in the work they should have on our servers we should have gotten the master types at the end of June. Now maybe December if we are lucky.

Kizeragi
Sep 29, 2008, 06:30 PM
Ok so were getting the carnival today then?

Heh, I meant October. ^^; I'm losing the plot recently lol.
*ninja edits*

lumia fanatic
Sep 30, 2008, 12:30 AM
yes its true there is pvp at the carnival but about the new planet im not that sure you wil just have to be patient and wait until the nest update on psupedia

NDW
Sep 30, 2008, 01:14 AM
yes its true there is pvp at the carnival but about the new planet im not that sure you wil just have to be patient and wait until the nest update on psupedia

Correct, there will be an instance of PvP in a mission from the Lightning Carnival (http://psupedia.info/Lightning_Carnival) called Lightning Duel (http://psupedia.info/Lightning_Duel).

DarkEliteRico
Sep 30, 2008, 05:54 AM
the one planet that was rumored was Rykros, and as Nate said we SHOULD have a PvP version during the carnival when it comes stateside. Now the $50 question is when it hits our shores along with the masterclasses

Golto
Sep 30, 2008, 08:52 AM
That mission is not true pvp where you can attack and kill each other its more of a race to see who can finish the mission first.

Kadajenova
Sep 30, 2008, 12:46 PM
Masterclasses (aka masterphails) came out in JP on march >.> , it shows that how far we are behing JP schedule. If we get them after electric carnival, we will get them late october (possibly early november), 6-7 months after JP >.>

Cracka_J
Sep 30, 2008, 01:02 PM
I heard a rumor that rumors spread quickly on 360.

But then again, that could just be a rumor as well.

TheBossman
Sep 30, 2008, 01:27 PM
it would be great if sega was to keep us informed when events and all come out a good time ahead instead of letting us know a week before..it really doesnt matter but i just like to know things sooner so excitment can build up

II_Tokio_II
Sep 30, 2008, 07:07 PM
The PvP that everyone thinks is coming isn't, meaning the Lightning Carnival will have a duel mission, but a PvP like two players actually brawling together with their weapons isn't coming out, my friend is a PM and he told this to me when I asked him about it.