PDA

View Full Version : There has just been a mass puking in my domicile! =/

Larian
Sep 29, 2008, 08:34 PM
So my roommate's daughter has been complaining of an upset stomach for like a day now...and she just came downstairs and decided to throw up on the kitchen floor. This can actually be taken as a good thing because its the only room besides the bathrooms without carpeting. So my other roommate needs to study otherwise she would have done it...so he went to go take a look at the situation and proceeded to spew more chunks on the previous. Phoenix was sent to the bathroom to finish exploding herself as Jason has to brave this mess. He decided to wrap his head completely in a towel to avoid smelling and spew anymore. Seeing how stupid Jay looks, Meagan decided to come to the rescue and postpone her studies while I write this with a slight headache.

Shadowpawn
Sep 29, 2008, 08:39 PM
Sounds like a rant Eww, that's nasty. Although I can't blame the second person for throwing up after seeing that. I almost do that when I see vomit.

Kard
Sep 29, 2008, 08:43 PM
o.o No wonder I don't hear tweeting in my room.

Puke makes for some exciting times, huh?

Larian
Sep 29, 2008, 09:36 PM
It kinda reminded me of the story that Chunk told from The Goonies...But in a house and not a Movie Theater...Heros got paused cause of it...but now we are starting to watch it again.

Chuck_Norris
Sep 30, 2008, 02:10 AM
Sounds like a rant Eww, that's nasty. Although I can't blame the second person for throwing up after seeing that. I almost do that when I see vomit.

Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRn5-LQCg2s

Moo2u
Sep 30, 2008, 11:11 AM
Puke: It happens.

Tact
Sep 30, 2008, 11:19 AM
Oh, gross...I almost felt my stomach turn just from watching that. :disapprove:

Kard
Sep 30, 2008, 11:50 AM
I like how no one could finish a sentence befor *pukes*

Larian
Sep 30, 2008, 04:02 PM
Thats classic Family Guy...but then again, what isn't anymore?

Monochrome
Sep 30, 2008, 04:13 PM
Ah, a puke thread. I can add to this.

So I moved last year and within walking distance from me was a little sushi restaurant. I thought: "oh, perfect!" As I love sushi and now I could just go there all the time. So I try the place; I order:

Eel (my usual)
pork gyoza
eggdrop soup
Teriyaki chicken
mocchi icecream

Walk back to my place, eat it all up. STILL hungry, so I have a Little Debbie chocolate cake thing. Go to bed. Around 2am I wake up, with horrific pain in my abdomen. At first, I think maybe my appendix has burst or something.

Run to the restroom. Uh oh. Here we go.

Anyway, I vomit with such tremendous force, that even though my head is -in- the toilet, the spew comes out in a 180 degree arc from my face, splattering across the top of the toilet edge and splashing hard into the water. This causes me to jerk away from the toilet, as I don't want vomit bouncing off the toilet and back onto my face. Meanwhile, I'm still hurling. So now I've backed off a foot or so and vomit is splashing everywhere.

It is dark and chocolatey, and has the consistency of Campbell's beef stew. Kind of tastes like it too.

With a hint of chocolate.

So now, to my frozen horror, I am vomiting still in a 180 degree arc, and now it is literally painting the walls, splashing off the floor, soaking mats, soaking my lap. When I am done, I can't help but laugh (though it causes great pain) because now the floor is soaked from edge to edge, the mats are DONE, I am coated, and the spray has reached up about 3 feet on the cabinets, and both walls.

So now, I am in a bathroom with only one towel that is mine, and I am covered in sushi bits. I use the mats to kind of mop-together the puddle of bile, then I take a shower. After I shower, I use my clothes to soak it all up. I am pretty sure the towel got used to. All I know is, I had to run naked out of the bathroom and back to my room at like 3am to get more clothes. Then I bagged it all up and tossed it. The mats, my clothes, the towel. I spent 2 more days in bed sipping on 7-Up, and another day completely exhausted. I also lost my job, since I was still in my 90 day trial period.

Needless to say, it has been one year since I have eaten sushi.

Mixfortune
Sep 30, 2008, 07:06 PM
This reminds me of the time when I saw your face.
Or your mom.
Maybe your mom's face.