PDA

View Full Version : Burning Spicia

AMF chris
Sep 30, 2008, 12:03 AM
make your fire weapons come out a little higher percent possibly with adding burning spicia.. i have 71 i am selling in my bank psu name is chris i should be cheapest on market...if i am not let me know i will undercut trying to make room lots of 50 percent weapons for sale a ranks.... s ranks... some none 50 high 30s and fourtys... let me know... psu //// chris

Majarra
Sep 30, 2008, 12:04 AM
And how do you add spicia to synth?

mvffin
Sep 30, 2008, 12:13 AM
rumors from a year and a half ago... just don't die...

MyNinja
Sep 30, 2008, 12:52 AM
i have feed 99 dogma drops then synthed yamatas and got 12% is all lies

and you feed them to your bot

AMF chris
Sep 30, 2008, 01:44 AM
dont know if its true or not... fed my bot 3 spicia on fire... and came out 46.... you just feed it when the bot is syn. the weapon like you would to level it up... its one of the believe it or maybe you dont i get bad weapons also like that... when i do get a good one it comes out high... never in the middle so i believe it.. i use all.. many high weaps made also... not saying your wrong... just sayin believe what you want

Senior El Roboto
Sep 30, 2008, 09:01 AM
there is no fact behind this threory. just another rumor. same as the room deco squares in the old rooms. black beast, newman summon mode, and berzerker mode for humans

behind your luck with your high % on youyr fire wepon was just a happenstance.

Senior El Roboto

II_Tokio_II
Sep 30, 2008, 10:49 AM
It's only mere luck that when you fed an attribute related food it came out a high percent, you were probably going to get the 46% even without it.

HellKnight
Sep 30, 2008, 11:30 AM
if this rumor was true then why isn't everyone running around with all 50% striking pallets?

Senior El Roboto
Sep 30, 2008, 11:48 AM
o and just to add another tidbit to this thread... you can buy burning spicia from the NPC

Senior El Roboto

draketiplett101
Oct 3, 2008, 02:05 PM
wow and who thought of this?