PDA

View Full Version : Met a girl avatar online?

TheOneHero
Sep 30, 2008, 01:44 AM
And you don't want to ask flat out if they're a girl? Here's some things to consider:

Are they scantily clad?
Impossibly huge boobs?

If you answered yes to either of these questions, chances are it's a 13-year-old sweaty male.

Sorry mate, but girls don't play videogames.

I'd like to thank PSU for the provided information. :)

Chuck_Norris
Sep 30, 2008, 01:51 AM
Unless the girl is a lesbian. :wacko:

Monochrome
Sep 30, 2008, 01:59 AM
∀ guy who plays as a girl character? Dude, that would never happen.

Kard
Sep 30, 2008, 02:47 AM
Girls use Internets? You are out of Minds.

TalHex
Sep 30, 2008, 08:17 AM
and what if they are scantly clad but have modest boobs?

Solstis
Sep 30, 2008, 08:55 AM
and what if they are scantly clad but have modest boobs?

Slightly more likely to be a girl.

autumn
Sep 30, 2008, 10:47 AM
I have a scantily clad large breasted female character and I am neither male nor a lesbian :P

Kard
Sep 30, 2008, 10:57 AM
I have a scantily clad large breasted female character and I am neither male nor a lesbian :P
You must be a rappy...

Dhylec
Sep 30, 2008, 11:00 AM
You must be a rappy...

be.e careful, many wappi hunterz around

Moo2u
Sep 30, 2008, 11:22 AM

YOU WIN!

TheOneHero
Sep 30, 2008, 12:04 PM
YOU WIN!

Maybe she's just terribly insecure about her rl body. :wacko:

Moo2u
Sep 30, 2008, 12:14 PM
No. Online characters are exactly like you are. Just ask Mr T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGBhnYA2h40

TheOneHero
Sep 30, 2008, 12:15 PM
I love Mr. T.

TalHex
Sep 30, 2008, 01:15 PM
you know, i just realized i have never seen a female avy that is flat chested O.o

Kard
Sep 30, 2008, 01:41 PM
you know, i just realized i have never seen a female avy that is flat chested O.o
There aren't even many games that allow for such a phenomenon in the first place.

Moo2u
Sep 30, 2008, 02:02 PM
...what's the point?

Dhylec
Sep 30, 2008, 02:05 PM
...what's the point?

since it'z flat, there iz no point ;o

TheOneHero
Sep 30, 2008, 02:27 PM

:lol:

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Sep 30, 2008, 02:28 PM
There are flat chested female characters. They're about as common as the fat characters though. sort of an inversion of the American population too. I think I'm going to stop making female characters though. Some of the sexual harassment I've seen in other online games is aggravating.

TheOneHero
Sep 30, 2008, 02:30 PM
You could always go along with it and feed their fantasy, then say, "I'm a guy."

Tact
Sep 30, 2008, 02:40 PM
You could always go along with it and feed their fantasy, then say, "I'm a guy."

I think it would be hilarious to do that just once, if only to see their reaction.

Then, it would be even worse if I say afterwards "Just kidding, I am a girl." :wacko:

Moo2u
Sep 30, 2008, 02:44 PM

HEY-OH!!

TalHex
Sep 30, 2008, 04:30 PM

actually i've done that before

Kard
Sep 30, 2008, 04:42 PM
Sexuality aside, I've always found female characters in games (especially RPGs) to just simply look more interesting/cool/better in general. Animation-wise they seem more fluid, and even appear more vicious than the men when delivering heavy offense. Yet they're still able to be more graceful and sophisticated otherwise. I've always put PSO/U in that category.

For me there's no question that more attention to detail is put into character design on the female side of things. Nice going, Game Developer Men! :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Sep 30, 2008, 05:38 PM
If there is at least 2 female characters in a video game, one MUST have large breasts and/or be scantily clad.

Prove me wrong.

TalHex
Sep 30, 2008, 05:40 PM
well final fantasy is out

Nitro Vordex
Sep 30, 2008, 05:44 PM
Brb, research topic.

Kard
Sep 30, 2008, 05:49 PM
well final fantasy is out
This rules out most any Japanese/Korean-developed game...

Actually, most games with at least 2 females...

.-.

Tessu
Sep 30, 2008, 05:52 PM
Method is not fail-safe.

See: Ronin Cooper.
None of his girl PSU characters were scantily clad or insanely busty.

Instead, why don't you just stop getting a boner for every female avatar you see online? :wacko:

TheOneHero
Sep 30, 2008, 05:54 PM
I think you need to re-read the first post, Tess. :3

Tessu
Sep 30, 2008, 05:56 PM
NO U

DGAF/FOCL

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Sep 30, 2008, 06:43 PM

I tried that. They don't believe me.

TalHex
Sep 30, 2008, 08:02 PM
I tried that. They don't believe me.

O.o okay that just makes me wonder then...

1. do i really act like a girl
2. was that guy and several others just plain stupid

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 08:04 PM
There are flat chested female characters. They're about as common as the fat characters though. sort of an inversion of the American population too. I think I'm going to stop making female characters though. Some of the sexual harassment I've seen in other online games is aggravating.

i have a fat character and i still get some sexual harassment and dirty picks of guy's naked on XBL, i think they just see bewbs and say ZOMGWTFFBBQ!!! -_-

also most girls i've seen online have their characters dress dirty and has big bewbs lol

Adriano
Sep 30, 2008, 08:07 PM
i have a fat character and i still get some sexual harassment and dirty picks of guy's naked on XBL, i think they just see bewbs and say ZOMGWTFFBBQ!!! -_-

also most girls i've seen online have their characters dress dirty and has big bewbs lol

i have a fat character and i still get some sexual harassment and dirty picks of guy's naked on XBL

i have a fat character and i still get some sexual harassment and dirty picks of guy's naked

dirty picks of guy's naked

picks of guy's naked

UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMM......................................
FOCL.
EDIT: OH AND SUE.

TalHex
Sep 30, 2008, 08:15 PM
XBL

and there is the heart of the problem :wacko:

Adriano
Sep 30, 2008, 08:24 PM
Meh I was thinking about it ;|

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 08:42 PM
UUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMM......................................
FOCL.
EDIT: OH AND SUE.

i've gotten it about 3 or 4 times now, they dont even ask if im a girl, or sometimes they'll ask afterwards "a/s/l?" lol -_-

or i have some guys at 4th floor who just assume im a girl, i act too much like one and they're usually shocked whenn i tell them im a guy (which i dont until they want me to use my mic or start asking me for pix or if we could hook up -_-)

Nitro Vordex
Sep 30, 2008, 08:47 PM
You know, if you're gonna count your "creation" characters, then you can bet there's a scantily clad women with huge breasts somewhere, because someone else made them.

Tact
Sep 30, 2008, 08:48 PM
Fourth Floor? What's that?

Is it like that silly teen help phone line, but for older people? :wacko:

Uncle_bob
Sep 30, 2008, 08:56 PM
Bewbs

teehee boobies

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 09:03 PM
Fourth Floor? What's that?

Is it like that silly teen help phone line, but for older people? :wacko: