PDA

View Full Version : GC: Clearance, get it while its hot!!

Raz
Feb 1, 2003, 06:56 PM
I am trying to get rid of some of the useless hunter weps that i have taking up space in my bank. I wish to exchange them for force stuff. Ive put what sort of force stuff I want for that item but you may challenge my offer and I'll c what we can work out.

Orotiagito (god/mind(s),(and,or) lvl 30 techs)
Inferno Bazooka (mind mats)
Black King Bar +80 (lvl 30 techs only)
Red Handgun (mind mats)
God/pow (god/mind)
Master Abilities (mind mats)
Grinders (16 or so worth) (one lvl 30 tech)
Evade MatX2 (mind Mats)
Hp mats X3 (same)
Def MatX6 (same)
PdropX2 (2 mind mats each)

Just so you know my priority list from most wanted to least looks like this.

Mind Mag (150+mind)
God Minds (need two more)
Mind Mats
techs (30 only!)
I apoligize if that was as confusing to you as it was to me

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raz on 2003-02-02 11:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raz on 2003-02-02 19:25 ]</font>

CeasOne
Feb 1, 2003, 08:09 PM
I have Angel Wing 16/0/4/180 and 2 god/minds , I am intrested in Morning Glory + god/power and Twin Psychoguns, pm me to let me know what u think =)

Raz
Feb 1, 2003, 08:19 PM
sounds good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Raz
Feb 2, 2003, 02:40 PM
Ok traded some stuff off and ive got new wants.. take a look and disregard the other topics i did-my computer was lagged and it was a complete accident

Raz
Feb 2, 2003, 10:29 PM
bumpbumpbumpbububububuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppp pppppppppppppppp

SUPERRRRRRRR bu(/)p0rz

oooooo shiny! i like shiny!

IM LOOPEY HOW MAY I HeLp ME?

Shorty89
Feb 2, 2003, 11:31 PM
I want the Orotiagito, Black King Bar +80, or God/pow for any of these:
Battle verge
Hildabears cane +9
elysion
1 mind mat
battle hammer

Raz
Feb 3, 2003, 07:10 PM
2 questions: you wer saying you wanted either my orotiagito, bkb, or godpow.. could i have more than one of those things?

And also, what exactly is the battle hammer.. its posted as gc only but its a 9* i thought it was old.

If battle hammer is an alrighty wep i might be interested but im reserving my items for pple with high lvl techs right now.

Shorty89
Feb 3, 2003, 07:22 PM
On 2003-02-03 16:10, Raz wrote:
2 questions: you wer saying you wanted either my orotiagito, bkb, or godpow.. could i have more than one of those things?

And also, what exactly is the battle hammer.. its posted as gc only but its a 9* i thought it was old.

If battle hammer is an alrighty wep i might be interested but im reserving my items for pple with high lvl techs right now.

Yea u can hav more than one and sorry for telling u the wrong item, it's the brave hammer to be exact, heh sorry.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shorty89 on 2003-02-03 16:24 ]</font>