PDA

View Full Version : preta

fay
Sep 30, 2008, 04:51 AM
iv never actually bothered looking at range mags before. only looked at this one because i just got it from the lottery.

are they ment to have 0 pp even with a 10/10 grind and have shockingly low attack strength.
a 10/10 has only 100

i just dont see whats so good about this thing

necman
Sep 30, 2008, 07:11 AM
iv never actually bothered looking at range mags before. only looked at this one because i just got it from the lottery.

are they ment to have 0 pp even with a 10/10 grind and have shockingly low attack strength.
a 10/10 has only 100

i just dont see whats so good about this thing

R-mags really don't do much except se effects. The preta does have really good accuracy and fires frequently so your single hand weapon pa's seldomly get inturpted. That's about it. I just wish the lottery gave out a preta board instead of the made neutral one.

stukasa
Sep 30, 2008, 11:41 AM
Preta is a "joke" weapon, it's not supposed to be good. :p The best A-rank R-MAG is fire Sonichi, which was a badge trade item in MAG. The best S-rank R-MAG is ground element (any model), but only Acrofighters can use them. If you're not an AF and don't have a fire Sonichi, try the 9* GRM type (Graldike). Like necman said, R-MAGs are for status effects so pick the element that has the SE you want. For a list of R-MAG SEs, see this link (http://psupedia.info/RCSMs).

ashley50
Sep 30, 2008, 11:50 AM
Shadoogs/R-mags are a joke to begin with anyways...

Alastor_Haven
Sep 30, 2008, 11:51 AM
It fucking sucks

That is all

System-Id
Sep 30, 2008, 11:51 AM
Preta Sux...
theres been rumors that it has Incapacitate on it but thats BS
its juss a joke weapon

JAFO22000
Sep 30, 2008, 12:09 PM
Funfact!!!: All R-mags have 0 PP.

Astarin
Sep 30, 2008, 12:13 PM
Yeah. Preta is a joke, although I have a friend who used it as an AF. He found that its decent rate of fire kept him from getting interupted, as someone else already mentioned. Otherwise, useless.

The best S-rank R-MAG is ground element (any model), but only Acrofighters can use them.

Guntechers can also use them! Line technics paired with an ice or ground S-rank R-mag are especially nice.

thematesV2
Sep 30, 2008, 01:10 PM
if you can get a r-mag that fires pretty quickly or often and has ice element then it's a decent help if your soloing. having things around you randomly freezing without any effort on your behalf is sweet, although it might be easier to use traps, or spells, depending....

stukasa
Sep 30, 2008, 04:35 PM
Shadoogs/R-mags are a joke to begin with anyways...
I actually find them pretty helpful sometimes. I always use Sonichi to debuff large enemies and I use a ground Frauduke for the stun SE.

Guntechers can also use them! Line technics paired with an ice or ground S-rank R-mag are especially nice.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. :p I never use R-mags on a GT though, they have better left hand options.