PDA

View Full Version : Best Striking Weapons To Synth?

TheBossman
Sep 30, 2008, 07:11 AM
What are the best striking weapons to make?..i wanna make some good ones that will go for a little money if the percentages come out right...THOUGHTS PLEASE!!

Dhylec
Sep 30, 2008, 07:21 AM
There are many classes in PSU that can use melee weapons. 'Best' is relative to class & your style. Look in the DB & see which you can make for your prefered class.

Phoenix Healer
Sep 30, 2008, 07:26 AM
I recommend you to make Crea Doubles each one goes for a mil no matter the precentage

DarkEliteRico
Sep 30, 2008, 07:34 AM
I recommend you to make Crea Doubles each one goes for a mil no matter the precentage

only because the cost for the materials (relic edge) usually is upwards of half a mill and up.

Phoenix Healer
Sep 30, 2008, 07:47 AM
only because the cost for the materials (relic edge) usually is upwards of half a mill and up.

True, but you can try to hunt it on your own, i was doing an A ranked relics site and it dropped from one of those lion things.Weird
also on my first try of lonely laboratory I picked up a goldania.

mvffin
Sep 30, 2008, 08:27 AM
spears are hot on the market now. even A ranks with good % and grinds sell for a decent chunk.

DarkEliteRico
Sep 30, 2008, 08:27 AM
True, but you can try to hunt it on your own, i was doing an A ranked relics site and it dropped from one of those lion things.Weird
also on my first try of lonely laboratory I picked up a goldania.

only 14 more goldania to go, along with the board. not saying it's easy money but if you grind and hunt for it a mill or so isn't a bad for begining money

TChirath
Sep 30, 2008, 09:34 AM
My own general rule is:
If the price of 50% does not at least equal the price of 25 synth and the price of 30+% does not at least equal the price of 1 synth, it's not worth it.

There are few exceptions to this such as weapons with very expensive boards (agito repca, amore tip), weapons that have very good grinding curve,weapons with very rare materials, etc.

Majarra
Sep 30, 2008, 09:46 AM
You can try hunting a muktengek board at awoken serpent S/S2. Or you can hunt blackbulls,rattlesnakes,shigga barets,mugunruk[need 2],serafi-senba,agitos, pyshco wands,grandcross, or blackheart[saber and aura]. Those are the itmes that are most expensive as of nao. Good luck hunting them,they drop rarely.
EDIT: Yes i know i put in other weapon types. But those drops are worth alot. If you cant find boards just look for materials.

BIGGIEstyle
Sep 30, 2008, 10:23 AM
If you want to make money, synth up a lot of 9* A ranks. At least on the PC//PS2 side, if you get high % with good grinds they can sell for up over a mil depending on the weapon type, and some even make it up to the 5-6mil range.

And being A ranks the materials are cheap and a lot of them can be bought from the NPC stores.