PDA

View Full Version : where to hunt X ?

LP_Phoenix
Sep 30, 2008, 01:36 PM
i was thinking about, where to hunt some special stuff, espacially for trading missions etc. and then, i got an idea....what about a lil option in database, where is the best place (mission, area...) to hunt this item.....

there are tons (i know i exaggerate it a lil bit....) of threads where some guys ask about this ans that....bacuase of seasonal drops, events or stuff like that and nobody got mats to synth the boards and dont wanna buy the overpriced stuff in playershops.....

so, my idea to make this real...add a lil comment to the finding of the item, just for example:
tormad
Area Moatoob Relics Any Enemy, Levels: 50 to 174
Area Relics Any Enemy, Levels: 50 to 174
Area Habirao F.D. Any Enemy, Levels: 50 to 174
Area Mizuraki C.D. Any Enemy, Levels: 50 to 174
Area Pavilion Any Enemy, Levels: 50 to 174
Area Saguraki C.D. Any Enemy, Levels: 50 to 174
Area Shikon Islands Any Enemy, Levels: 50 to 174
Area Temple Any Enemy, Levels: 50 to 174
Area AMF CC Any Enemy, Levels: 50 to 174
Area Dark Planet Any Enemy, Levels: 50 to 174

and u add the comment: best place....(idk it so i just guess okay?) pavilion
or mark it with another colour / or make text like this or like that

what are u thinking about that? good idea, bad idea, not possibly, to much work for mods and admins?.....lets talk about

and by the way....best place to hunt nanopolymer, egg thieves (with 2 players) or ...what mission?^ ^

thematesV2
Sep 30, 2008, 02:23 PM
well, this site has a drop list, and it has item lists and where to find them. also www.psupedia.info has drop lists mission lists monster lists....

I guess you could compile it however, but why do the work if it's already been done?

TheBossman
Sep 30, 2008, 02:52 PM
sleeping warriors you usually get 1 nanopolymer on 2 and s2 runs

Ryna
Sep 30, 2008, 04:30 PM
I've thought about trying to add a feature like this before. The main stumbling block is that maintaining it would be difficult. The 'best place to look' can vary wildly depending on the current event/drop charts. I agree it would be very nice to have, but finding a feasible implementation has been elusive.

LP_Phoenix
Sep 30, 2008, 04:35 PM
u misunderstand what i wanna say....

okay u got a list of ALL finding areas....super....and now....for some noobs or other guys, they will have no idea where is the best place of all this areas to hunt for....
its like for another example, walna....i think we got some old threads and they asking all the same, where can i get it fast and easy....next one the same question, just some other words....
when u know where to hunt, u can hunt, but when u got a list of 10 missions where u CAN find a item and u dont know where u can find it the best, its useless
we can get enough information for a lot of "most wanted" (like goldania, polys, walnas....) items in no time i think and would be a nice addon to the good database to make it even better....