PDA

View Full Version : Magashi parts

oooFokkerooo
Sep 30, 2008, 07:21 PM
Any idea what these are going to be used for?

Turb0
Sep 30, 2008, 07:22 PM
Some PM upgrade that uses a bunch of joke weapons.

Ryna
Sep 30, 2008, 07:23 PM
You can eventually trade them in for the GH-490 Evolution Device. The 490 device will also be one of the requirements for the Illuminus Outfit.

KunoTatewaki
Sep 30, 2008, 08:10 PM
you forgot arms too :P

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 08:10 PM
you forgot arms too :P

no i ripped off all the arms, i has them all

KunoTatewaki
Sep 30, 2008, 08:15 PM
hahaha, I have 3 torsos, 1 head, 1 arms, and 0 legs... Apparently people think torso is the hardest to get but I see it alot :|

Tetsaru
Sep 30, 2008, 08:21 PM
Man, when I first heard about these items, I was hoping they were new CAST parts... I mean, we just recently the Divine Maiden's and Lumia's outfits; why not show some love for the CASTs too?? I'd love to be sporting Magashi's wings...

KunoTatewaki
Sep 30, 2008, 08:25 PM
if that was the case then everyone would look like magashi, if why not his parts then how about Curtz too especially his helmet?

Tetsaru
Sep 30, 2008, 08:36 PM
if that was the case then everyone would look like magashi, if why not his parts then how about Curtz too especially his helmet?

Hell, I'd be all for it - the more options, the better, especially with the lack of good CAST parts we have now. Besides, everyone always gets the newest clothes anyway when they first come out, as long as they can afford them. The only thing holding most people back is the steep trading rates these new outfits have.

darkante
Sep 30, 2008, 10:56 PM
Man, when I first heard about these items, I was hoping they were new CAST parts... I mean, we just recently the Divine Maiden's and Lumia's outfits; why not show some love for the CASTs too?? I'd love to be sporting Magashi's wings...

Same, i donīt see why they simply canīt just add to Clothier as an option to make it.

oooFokkerooo
Oct 1, 2008, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the info

WhiteKnight01
Oct 1, 2008, 01:03 PM
if you want more of the parts the best place to hunt is the story mission with them in it they allways drop atleast 2 or 3 everytime and they die so easly