PDA

View Full Version : AotI Is 1Up Cup ever coming back?

II_Tokio_II
Sep 30, 2008, 07:59 PM
^Topic.

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 08:02 PM
no.....

just new events

II_Tokio_II
Sep 30, 2008, 08:03 PM
Dang, it was one of my favorites. However couldn't they bring it back if 1Up planned this with Segac again?

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 08:07 PM
Dang, it was one of my favorites. However couldn't they bring it back if 1Up planned this with Segac again?

they'd probably do another event, but 1up hates PSU lol XD

also, they MIGHT bring back some 1up cup missions just cuz they do have the whole Old Events section in the 5th floor mission counter

Astarin
Sep 30, 2008, 08:10 PM
Haven't the JP servers got versions of all the old event missions? Including Firebreak, and 1up, from what I recall. They often cut out the highest difficulty, like with MAG. Not sure when we'll get these locally, though.

iSnipeKiddies
Sep 30, 2008, 08:26 PM
There is no way thats coming back... Srry broha

EspioKaos
Sep 30, 2008, 09:29 PM
Haven't the JP servers got versions of all the old event missions? Including Firebreak, and 1up, from what I recall. They often cut out the highest difficulty, like with MAG. Not sure when we'll get these locally, though.
They do not. MAG is the only event mission that has stuck around permanently. (Not counting the exchange missions, of course.)
Currently, they have "plus" versions of our Winter Event missions (The Protectors α+ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_α+) and The Protectors β+ (http://psupedia.info/The_Protectors_β+)), but they'll be gone next Thursday. They are simply there as a promotion to help new players who are brought into the game thanks to the new ver.1 PC client download.

Kylie
Sep 30, 2008, 10:19 PM
Na uh, Logan. Didn't the Carnival missions stick around too, or did you lie to me? :(

I hope we see 1UP stuff again because those missions were freaking fun.

ICLEUS
Sep 30, 2008, 10:21 PM
*Shift+enter* 1UP!

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 10:23 PM
Na uh, Logan. Didn't the Carnival missions stick around too, or did you lie to me? :(

just airboard racing

II_Tokio_II
Sep 30, 2008, 10:25 PM

Agreed, idk it was just plain fun and the extra missions were wicked awesome.

Ryno
Sep 30, 2008, 10:27 PM
yeah i was waiting for 1up cup to come back i was saving all my rappy feathers...lol until this new update happend with the formal dresses

II_Tokio_II
Sep 30, 2008, 10:34 PM
yeah i was waiting for 1up cup to come back i was saving all my rappy feathers...lol until this new update happend with the formal dresses

Lol yeah I don't really like wearing my formalwear anymore because now eveyone can get one, I guess I have to find a clothing that people rarely wear or something you still can't get like the rappy suit, but I'm trying not to go there.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 30, 2008, 10:35 PM
There is no way thats coming back... Srry broha

Realized you were Ryan for saying broha to me lol. :D

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 11:16 PM
7,000 posts rly kitty. :O

maybe :>

u know u want some of this 7k goodness ;) lol XD

also do u has twin flaming axes? :wacko:

EspioKaos
Sep 30, 2008, 11:19 PM

Ack, you're right. The airboard racing thing was added to the Dagora GUARDIANS Branch and the duel mission was added to the Holtes Branch. I forgot about those. ^^;

Rambo!
Oct 1, 2008, 06:24 AM
GIB NEUDAIZ BEAST ROFL

in all serious no one up was a once and done deal I believe

VetroDrago
Oct 2, 2008, 01:59 PM
It would be great IF the 1up cup missions could be free missions on the 5th floor. I get asked about the event all the time and wish my friends could experience it. It was my fav event. Oh well, just wishful thinking for now.

Astarin
Oct 2, 2008, 05:12 PM
Well, darn. My bad, then. I thought I'd heard something about this, and saw recent screenies of a JP player doing a Firebreak mission, so I went "oh boy!". Having new versions of The Protectors explains that.

At least we get a couple of Mission Carnival events staying... yay?

l_Will_l
Oct 2, 2008, 06:49 PM
Aren't most of the Firebreak and 1up missions mainly offline lvls tho. I mean the watercraft racing and the whole firebreak idea are offline. But i mean it would be nice to have the lvls back. Even tho everything that dropped there is super common now.... and the clothes from 1up are released for good too....