PDA

View Full Version : Important PSU server will not be on 10/11

buzyb77
Sep 30, 2008, 09:06 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=88977

Enjoy no bi-weekly updates as promised..

chaoskila
Sep 30, 2008, 09:08 PM
we dont need maintenance but undates.
go segaC. =]
guess im playing halo?

Kylie
Sep 30, 2008, 09:10 PM
PSOW will be down?! ...oh wait. ^^;

Cool I guess. Thanks for the head's up

Powder Keg
Sep 30, 2008, 09:10 PM
So, what does this have to do with a potential Friday update?

Alastor_Haven
Sep 30, 2008, 09:11 PM
Hmmm

Kay

building power maintenance =/= Update

Syl
Sep 30, 2008, 09:13 PM
lol inb4OMGSEGALIESQQRIVER

Golto
Sep 30, 2008, 09:15 PM
Are you the same guy that jumped to the conclusion that the servers were merging because a gm said "we're working on something"? Just settle down your overactive imagination.

joefro
Sep 30, 2008, 09:16 PM
How exactly does this mean no bi-weekly updates?

At least its on a Saturday, at night, when most people are out.^^

buzyb77
Sep 30, 2008, 09:17 PM
um no power in building means that they will have to prepare the machines... for the down time.... and since it is a small team.. they will have to prepare for the power outage not the update...

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 09:18 PM
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=88977

Enjoy no bi-weekly updates as promised..

i like how they say "We have bi-weekly updates planned" and they also said that something may come up, and its just what they have PLANNED.

they never PROMISED bi-weekly, i guess everyone just assumed they didnt and didnt pay attention to the rest? lol

joefro
Sep 30, 2008, 09:19 PM
How do they prepare the "machines?" I really don't see how this could affect any possible updates.

Syl
Sep 30, 2008, 09:22 PM
um no power in building means that they will have to prepare the machines... for the down time.... and since it is a small team.. they will have to prepare for the power outage not the update...

If we don't get anything, oh well?

Better the servers can be stable rather than having them explode because something went wrong with the power in the building rite? rite.

doomkilledu
Sep 30, 2008, 09:24 PM
not to sound like fykin stupid but v.v does that mean the demo server's to? probably but idk usually the demo servers are up during maintenance so i thought i'd just ask.

II_Tokio_II
Sep 30, 2008, 09:30 PM
Even though they said they are trying to get an update every 2 weeks, but we know they won't and if we don't get an update friday October 9th then whats the big deal we should be used to that by now.

Powder Keg
Sep 30, 2008, 09:47 PM
The Mods sure did a number on PSU.

We are still expecting our next update on 10/10 two weeks after the last one.

-Chill

pwned

buzyb77
Sep 30, 2008, 09:51 PM
pwned

not really as they still have yet to offter tangable proof....of update.... Girls offer more proof in false pregeers that Sega does in updates

Syl
Sep 30, 2008, 09:53 PM
not really as they still have yet to offter tangable proof....of update.... Girls offer more proof in false pregeers that Sega does in updates

ur mom offerz proof etc.

RubyEclipse
Sep 30, 2008, 10:03 PM
not to sound like fykin stupid but v.v does that mean the demo server's to? probably but idk usually the demo servers are up during maintenance so i thought i'd just ask.
Yes, this will include all PSU servers, including 360 Demo servers.

Also, I'm not sure how or why people made the connection that Saturday night maintenance = no update, but this does not have any bearing on our upcoming content.

doomkilledu
Sep 30, 2008, 11:04 PM
Yes, this will include all PSU servers, including 360 Demo servers.

Also, I'm not sure how or why people made the connection that Saturday night maintenance = no update, but this does not have any bearing on our upcoming content.

Thank you ^^

i agree cause dont the updates take place on thursday nights not Saturdays nights >> kinda a answer to its own question

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 11:14 PM
OP = IDIOT

well idk about that but he does LOVE to go around calling sega out and he tries his best to say that sega isnt doing their job >.>

buzyb77
Sep 30, 2008, 11:15 PM
OP = IDIOT

nope taking the Sega Track Record And Extrapolating what they normally do.... easy to make conclusions.....just look at the history of our updates

DAMASCUS
Sep 30, 2008, 11:16 PM
I find it lol-tastic that the Mission Spotlight is suddenly coming back just in time for the outage too.

Mission Spotlight = "Sorry for no update"

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 11:17 PM
Im tlking to your 'friend' chris he wanted to know if u couldnt cnct to xbl.

r u chris? lol who is this D:

buzyb77
Oct 2, 2008, 11:48 PM
pwned

Triple penatration pwned on you Artea

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1041967&highlight=#1041967

Powder Keg
Oct 3, 2008, 12:04 AM
Oh, you knew from the start.

I bet you wet yourself in excitement when you saw that post.

Also: http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=1042422#1042422

Xefi
Oct 3, 2008, 01:56 AM
I find it lol-tastic that the Mission Spotlight is suddenly coming back just in time for the outage too.

Mission Spotlight = "Sorry for no update"

not those again. :| I dont really have time to participate
in these spotlights; I hardly ever do these things, but at
least they're trying a little bit...

Anyways, one day of no PSU isn't going to kill me. I've tons
of things to do...so the server being down on 10/11 doesnt
means much to me. I still have a little bit of hope that Sega
Team might have an update some where in late October.

Sasamichan
Oct 3, 2008, 07:49 AM
I find it funny how the OP fails to realize the 11th falls on a Saturday and also the fact that SoA isn't responsible for a building maintenance.