PDA

View Full Version : Mikunas sets

Morganna
Sep 30, 2008, 10:59 PM
I was looking in the playershops and I saw one that was purple and light blue. I looked in the item section of this site, and it's not listed or pictured. What is it?

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 11:15 PM
i think that one actually is the maiden's set :O my friend has it, its rare Rawr.

doomkilledu
Sep 30, 2008, 11:15 PM
i've noticed that too, there are a couple of colors that have no pics up on here. I need to know what it looks like before i go out buying the wrong one.

Miyuki
Sep 30, 2008, 11:48 PM
The trading lady says maiden's set is not available. Sure it's not purple/aqua (purple/light green in database)? Pretty sure there are only 10 variations. Pics?

Morganna
Oct 1, 2008, 01:52 AM
Are you saying that the database has aqua down as light green? because I clearly see it as light blue in the game.

fay
Oct 1, 2008, 08:26 AM
i done some colour comparisons of this item. comparing the database to the game on screen and to the other colours available.

there is indeed another colour not listed in the database
as much as i think those are the colours she wears the shop person said they dont give that out so it cant be.
id like to buy it to test this out but there too dear. theres 3 on sale in the 360 server. 70,75 and 80 mil there at

Morganna
Oct 1, 2008, 10:34 AM
Maybe the shopkeeper is in error. Though I sort of hope it isn't, because I just got a good set of colors and want my struggle to be finished.

fay
Oct 1, 2008, 12:45 PM
yea personally i was happy to have gotten my white/amber one. looks pritty nice.
if those are the real maidens colours though then i MUST have them. though i sure as hell wont be paying that much for some clothes.
quite bluntly i refuse to pay over 10 mil for any set of clothes and even at that i doubt id pay that much......

Arika
Oct 1, 2008, 12:50 PM
There is no the NPC color.

Astarin
Oct 1, 2008, 01:36 PM
I've got the Purple/Light Blue set. It's this one.

http://www.pso-world.com/psu/items/2590/7677-m.jpg

There's just some variance between what the PSOW item database calls the colours, and what they're called in-game. The NPC lady at the Clothes 'n Parts mission calls this one "Purple/Aqua".

fay
Oct 1, 2008, 02:01 PM
are you sure i checked for that greeny colour which is on that set and the light blue and there is the two different colours.

if your right then that makes me happy. i actually prefer the white amber one which was lucky considering i got it

Astarin
Oct 1, 2008, 02:11 PM
Yes, I'm certain. Again, I own this set myself. Just a minor error on the part of the PSOW database in terms of labeling; all ten colours are shown in pictures. There are no others.

NDW
Oct 1, 2008, 02:44 PM
i think that one actually is the maiden's set :O my friend has it, its rare Rawr.

That's funny, my friend wanted me to use my meseta to buy the items needed to trade for one of these for him and I end up getting this rare variation. We checked the prices of that variation in the [Xbox 360] player shops and I believe it was either 80M or 85M last night.

I could have gotten another one and sold the one I first got, but I was nice and I gave it to him.

Ryna
Oct 1, 2008, 05:35 PM
For the purposes of the quest, Sonic Team made the odd decision of giving several of the existing colors new names. If you were to buy them from a store, they'd have the names as listed in the database. I'd like to update the descriptions so colors from the mission are being used, but I've only been able to buy a couple of sets. If someone could help me compile a list of the colors, that'd be very helpful.

Kylie
Oct 1, 2008, 05:42 PM
I wonder if they have those names on the JP version?

@ Ryna: They're listed in the same order you have them in the database, so the ones that aren't random are easy to figure out. Mikunas, however, I'm not sure. >_>

amber, aqua, and scarlet pop up a lot though

Ryno
Oct 1, 2008, 06:16 PM
I was looking in the playershops and I saw one that was purple and light blue. I looked in the item section of this site, and it's not listed or pictured. What is it?

purple and light blue?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a215/xl2YClNx/9339-m.jpg

I tried...

Miyuki
Oct 1, 2008, 06:23 PM
Mirei's outfit is not available in this trade mission as stated by the trading lady (though I would want it if it was). The trade ins are supposed to be replicas or something.

Ryna, I've managed to get 8 of the 10 and it seems scarlet is used for the pinkish-red, amber for orange, and aqua for the green blue. Don't know about the white/orange and blue/orange ones but I would assume "white/amber" and "blue/amber."

Astarin
Oct 1, 2008, 11:57 PM
Miyuki's colour names are right, Ryna. I've gotten three through trades. They are:

PSOW name <-> In-game name

Light Green/Yellow <-> Aqua/Yellow
Light Green/Dark Yellow <-> Lime/Amber
Purple/Black <-> Purple/Black

I'm out of stuff to trade for more, but if I get any, I'll try to get the list to you.