PDA

View Full Version : Finding Bladed Legacy (and other help requested)

Imatron
Sep 30, 2008, 11:09 PM
Hey everyone, Im having trouble figuring out how to get to the bladed legacy mission in ll Cabo base, I just cant seem to get to the place, I know its on Moatoob but the closest I seem to be able to get to it is a mission select screen you find in the same lobby where you access the De Role Le mission on moatoob.

Also, Ive been playing PSU since day one but I cant seem to keep up with everyone else, more specifcaly, I cant figure out how to make the millions of meseta neccesary to purchase weapons on par with my level hundred characters, nor can I get the rediculously hard to find items that enable me to have a 30 percent chance of succsefuly making an S rank on par with my character...(thats more of a generalization for all the weapons I want to make) The most Ive been able to make is four million. I know the shop is the way to go but after all my research of what items are in demand and what to sell, I still cant seem to make the big bucks. Im stuck in a bit of a rut and Id appreciate anyone's advice.

RubyEclipse
Sep 30, 2008, 11:12 PM
To get to Il Cabo, head to Galenigare Lake first, then play Lonely Laboratory. This will get you there. :)

There are a couple ways in, but system defense ---> Desert Terror ---> Lonely Lab is fast if you have some aerial support.

Also, what level are you? This will help us determine good ways for you to hunt/make meseta.

pikachief
Sep 30, 2008, 11:13 PM
if your a Fortegunner and have killer shot Grove of the Fanatics is a great way of making money (tear of lights and needle cannons go for good prices a mil for tear of lights and 20 mil for needle cnanons on 360)

also the new mission is at the Il Cabo base, System Defense->Desert Terror->the AotI mission i cant remember the name of--> Bladed Legacy

Imatron
Sep 30, 2008, 11:23 PM
Thanks a bunch you guys! Ill try my hand at Grove of Fanatics, Ive got a level 100 Cast Fortetecher with the proper requirements for mastertecher and another cast at 119 with maxed out protranser and fortefighter, currently set as the class that can use double saber (I have it's name conforked in my head) at about level 5, with that in mind and what they can class change into, with the lack of fortegunner what might you recomend I try with what I have for valley of fanatics?

WhiteKnight01
Oct 1, 2008, 01:13 PM
if i want money fast i just look into my storage thers allways something iv colected ages ago thats worth something not even if its 100k iv usualy got 10 or 20 of them