Chuck_Norris
Oct 1, 2008, 01:27 AM
Not anymore. :disapprove:

ashley50
Oct 1, 2008, 01:39 AM
it was before? XD

oooFokkerooo
Oct 1, 2008, 01:45 AM
at high lvls is it the same as Dark Fury?

Alastor_Haven
Oct 1, 2008, 02:53 AM
Useless

thunder-ray
Oct 1, 2008, 03:58 AM
The only use I saw for mayalee fury was to stun big monsters from behind (since its poor acc makes it impossible to hit them in front). But since big monsters get killed in secounds it makes this pa rather pointless to even get. So no its not worth it.

Yunfa
Oct 1, 2008, 05:52 AM
I lvled mine for shits n giggles, had way too many frags from MAG since I never exchanged for Pushans, my stacks of Gold Badges went to frags.

- One thing to note tho, when the bullet does hit a small enemy, it faces towards you when it lands...

Gen2000
Oct 1, 2008, 09:35 AM
it was before? XD

Gol Dova during Crimson Beast days. Somewhat during Firebreak that had even more Gol Dova when people played the first few Parum missions before just camping out at the missions in the Sealab lobby.

Now Rifle does the same thing and supposedly knocks em down too when playing Gunmaster with it's increased firing speed.

Solsulis
Oct 1, 2008, 09:36 AM
Useless? How so? I like to make things dance o.o!

amtalx
Oct 1, 2008, 10:00 AM
Useless? How so? I like to make things dance o.o!

I like to make things dead. Use something else. :p

Solsulis
Oct 1, 2008, 10:03 AM
I like to make things dead. Use something else. :p

I hate getting the hell beat out of me by the Shinowa's they're some cases it is useful. I will admit they're very few tho do to the fact it has horrible Acc%

Gen2000
Oct 1, 2008, 10:43 AM
For gun support, Rifle locks down Shinowa all the same, does more damage, and causes SE of Virus or Freeze if you want to.

Or you can simply just beat them down Majarra and just move on to the next mob.

DAMASCUS
Oct 1, 2008, 11:31 AM
Well, I definitely remember when PSU was more difficult because enemies only staggered during PAs and getting interupted during a combo was more common.

Now that most attacks stagger enemies this PA loses its purpose as support.

Arika
Oct 1, 2008, 12:58 PM
Gol Dova during Crimson Beast days. Somewhat during Firebreak that had even more Gol Dova when people played the first few Parum missions before just camping out at the missions in the Sealab lobby.

Now Rifle does the same thing and supposedly knocks em down too when playing Gunmaster with it's increased firing speed.

agree, in the past it is very helpful to knock back Gol dolva and Jabra.
but not anymore. just kill them for now.

_K1_
Oct 1, 2008, 08:49 PM
it was before? XD

If you ever ran Rainbow Beast S2 or HSM S in the V1 days, you'd know how much easier the final sub-boss fight went if you had a gunner with Maylee Fury who could drop a virus trap, then keep the Kagajibari flinching.

In fact, it made those missions kind of a joke. I got this for my Newman FI just to farm RB S2.

Now that SEs are useless. I wouldn't spend the PA frags on it. But back in the day. it was extremely useful.

pikachief
Oct 2, 2008, 12:15 AM
i still remmeber someone using it on a jarba in seabed and it was moving so much rapidly into a wall in a weird way that no one could even hit it to kill it -_-

i asked nicely if they could please stop so we could hit it and the girl replies back "no! why do u all wanna die? if u want your team to die i'll stop"

O.o