PDA

View Full Version : Luck on PSU!!

TheBossman
Oct 1, 2008, 10:25 AM
Idunno how you guys/girls are doing with grinding so far but i have only been able to grind one day so far cuz of no 3 star luck the only day i had 3 star luck givin to me was when xbox was down..lol..and for the past couple days ive been buying luck on all my characters and have only gotten superholy 2 times which im not grinding weapons on 2 star luck..So therefor this grinding boost is meaning nothing for me at all SOME LUCK

stukasa
Oct 1, 2008, 10:33 AM
Do you have all four character slots used up? If not, find out if any race/gender combination has 3* luck and make a temporary alt just for grinding.

amtalx
Oct 1, 2008, 11:01 AM
We still have a lot of time left. Just make sure you can get all your grinding done in one day.

DAMASCUS
Oct 1, 2008, 11:24 AM
Yeah I've had trouble getting Megaholy with any of my four characters. I just happened to get 3* with my main after work Sunday and then did all my grinding for his arsenal and stayed up late. In the morning one of my alts was a male human and so I took advantage of that luck, but other than that my Male Beast and Newman are having no Mega just yet.

TheBossman
Oct 1, 2008, 11:28 AM
yea ive been buying luck for a 4 my characters and no luck...kinda sucks but ive been patient

Anduril
Oct 1, 2008, 11:33 AM
I haven't even tried to grind anything considering I didn't take advantage of the synth boost to try and get some high rank grinders, and the prices of grinders are just out of my reach right now. Then add the fact that I have terrible actual luck means that even with the grind boost and Megaholy I'll probably end up with a buch of 2/2s, and that shrine girl just seems to hate me; the only time she ever gave me Megaholy was when they first added the shrine and I decided to try it out, whihc was kinda pointless considering we were in the middle of a week of everyone ahving Megaholy luck.

TheBossman
Oct 1, 2008, 11:57 AM
Same here no luck at all and im like 70% irish

WhiteKnight01
Oct 1, 2008, 02:31 PM
Same here no luck at all and im like 70% irish

im all irish and my luck sucks dont count on it :), i only grinded 3 granahodoracs to 5/10 and got 2 pushans to 10/10

BIGGIEstyle
Oct 1, 2008, 02:36 PM
im all irish and my luck sucks dont count on it :), i only grinded 3 granahodoracs to 5/10 and got 2 pushans to 10/10

And you don't have luck. I'd be lucky to get anything to 5/10, let alone 2 S ranks to 10/10...

WhiteKnight01
Oct 2, 2008, 08:53 AM
And you don't have luck. I'd be lucky to get anything to 5/10, let alone 2 S ranks to 10/10...

I did burn through 22 pushans before I ran out of grinders for the 2 10/10

amtalx
Oct 3, 2008, 08:53 AM
FYI, male Humans have 3* today...get to the grinding!

Syaoran_69
Oct 3, 2008, 09:30 AM
With in game luck... I had luck the first day (female beast ftw), in terms of actual lucky finds... I was on a female newman yesterday (not a lolitecher) and had 0* and found a pwand on my first run of sleeping warriors. I think I'm rather lucky.