PDA

View Full Version : New Nintendo DS Rumors

Risingsun
Sep 29, 2008, 04:51 PM
Oh man, I just bought a DS without knowing a new PSO game was coming out for it. Is this a coincidence or has god finally accepted me. I'll never do a sin again! *sob* :cry:

There are big rumors going around that a new DS is about to be announced this week. So anyone who is planning to buy a DS for this game should at least wait till after Nintendo's press conferences this Wednesday and Thursday.

Vanzazikon
Sep 30, 2008, 11:24 AM
There are big rumors going around that a new DS is about to be announced this week. So anyone who is planning to buy a DS for this game should at least wait till after Nintendo's press conferences this Wednesday and Thursday.Ugh! Crap, that sucks! Oh well...

Nitro Vordex
Sep 30, 2008, 05:42 PM
There are big rumors going around that a new DS is about to be announced this week. So anyone who is planning to buy a DS for this game should at least wait till after Nintendo's press conferences this Wednesday and Thursday.
[spoiler-box]WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?[/spoiler-box]
Links, NAO.

Risingsun
Sep 30, 2008, 05:52 PM
[spoiler-box]WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?[/spoiler-box]
Links, NAO.
http://gonintendo.com/?p=57525

The rumor comes from a pretty credible source.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 30, 2008, 06:20 PM
I like how everyone in that article is whining about it being fake, when they said they would release it IN JAPAN. They probably won't release here until like next year, most likely in Sping.

Or hey, maybe they'll make it in time for Winter this year, who knows?

deso123
Oct 1, 2008, 12:30 AM
I'm not a very picky person. PSP has been out since like what 4 years ago? Why the hell is the next DS not upgrading its graphics? It's a freakin' Nintendo 64. At least have graphics that aren't pixelated and crisp textures. That's all I ask and all I will be asking for the next 100 years. I don't care about it being photo realistic just clean.

cApNhOwDy
Oct 1, 2008, 01:16 AM
I'd rather take fluid, smooth gameplay than purty graphics. It's the DS, we're talking about a 4-player 3d wirelessly online handheld (circa 2004) game that's going to be running alot of number crunching algorithms in the background. There's going to have to be a sacrifice in quality somewhere. All you should care about is whether or not the graphics are A) legible and B) run smoothly with 4 people doing active battle on the screen.