PDA

View Full Version : Go look at the PS Zero video.

Uncle_bob
Oct 1, 2008, 05:54 PM
It's great, it's like they're TRYING to make an awful game

TalHex
Oct 1, 2008, 05:57 PM
doesn't look bad... just doesn't look like phantasy star... reminds me more of star ocean

Weeaboolits
Oct 1, 2008, 06:00 PM
It looks promising, although I wish they'd go for an art style more similar to some of ep3's card art, but it doesn't seem they want to go that direction anymore, hopefully it won't be as shoddily coded as PSU, the dodge roll will be a welcome addition as well.

Solstis
Oct 1, 2008, 06:09 PM
Anticipated review from EGM:

"We really wanted to like this game. Nostalgic, but utterly fails to bring anything new to the table."

C-.

(Yeah, they're on a numbering system, but whatEVA)

Weeaboolits
Oct 1, 2008, 06:49 PM
Of course, if it's not entirely innovative it sucks, unless it's highly derivative, then it will sell.

Larian
Oct 1, 2008, 07:28 PM
I don't see any video!?

Tact
Oct 1, 2008, 07:36 PM
doesn't look bad... just doesn't look like phantasy star... reminds me more of star ocean

"Air Slash!" "Air Slash!" "Air Slash!" "Air Slash!" "Air Slash!"

That was from Star Ocean, right?

Larian
Oct 1, 2008, 07:40 PM
Is it a requirement to be really good at drawing in order to play the game? Also, I am very fond of the soundtrack...It has a nice Shining Force feel to it...

TalHex
Oct 1, 2008, 09:30 PM
"Air Slash!" "Air Slash!" "Air Slash!" "Air Slash!" "Air Slash!"

That was from Star Ocean, right?

shotgun blast! yeah sort of like that, but even the monsters, the way the characters are drawn, the weapons... it looks a lot more like star ocean style then phantasy star style... which i'm not really complaining about because i like both series anyways ^.^

Moo2u
Oct 2, 2008, 02:01 AM
I'm in the air. I may get it, depend how much moneys I gots.

Tact
Oct 2, 2008, 05:30 AM
I like the sword-copter move/Photon Art, but I don't think I'll be getting the game.

TalHex
Oct 2, 2008, 07:28 AM
well atlest the weapons in it look a little more like real weapons... unlike the PSU weapons... those look like toys you buy at walmart...