PDA

View Full Version : Photon Gacha ?'s

Miyuki
Oct 2, 2008, 10:34 AM
Questions about photon gacha: how many items can it hold? Are featured items guaranteed to be in it or are they removed once someone gets it?

Anduril
Oct 2, 2008, 10:50 AM
Not sure abut the capacity, but featured items are in the machine and get removed from the list once someone gets them.

MoorePSO
Oct 2, 2008, 11:27 AM
You can put 30 (or 32, I can never remember which) items/stacks in your Gacha. Note: That is individual "slots". The actual maximum number of items is determined by the maximum number per "stack". Weapons, Boards, Shields & Units, clothing and room items, for instance, are stacks of 1. Items & Traps are stacks of 5, 10, or 20, and Materials can stack to 99.

Also, you can have multiple stacks of the some items that you otherwise could not multiply. For instance you could have 3 stacks of 99 Photons or 20 stacks of 10 Scape Dolls.
Unless you set the Featured Item yourself, I believe it will default to the three rarest items in your Gacha. Additionally, if someone wins a featured item it will be removed from the Featured Item list and replaced with the next rarest item in your Gacha.

Dana
Oct 2, 2008, 12:26 PM
So, essentially when it says 10, 000 a turn, one could end up having to tern 30(or 32)*99 so, up to 3168 turns. Yeah, enjoy spendint 10,000 a spin for that many turns. But thanks for the topic, I also have been wondering how many times they can hold. BOOOOO to really expensive turns.

DarkEliteRico
Oct 2, 2008, 12:36 PM
Also once the featured item is either removed or claimed it is removed from the list and replaced with another item

Golto
Oct 2, 2008, 01:08 PM
So lets say you have a stack of 99 kersline in your gotcha and someone takes a turn only 1 kersline would be dispensed?

Jose!
Oct 2, 2008, 01:11 PM
So lets say you have a stack of 99 kersline in your gotcha and someone takes a turn only 1 kersline would be dispensed?

Yes, Indeed.

HienkyakuX
Oct 2, 2008, 01:14 PM
gasha's odds is 1/30 always but take in mind that since ppl set them to have stacks of 99 photon and stuff the odds will always be 1/30 for that particular item.

Miyuki
Oct 2, 2008, 02:13 PM
Thanks for replies everyone - reconfirms to me that gachas are scams

Mysterious-G
Oct 2, 2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks for replies everyone - reconfirms to me that gachas are scams

Only Jose's. :lol:

HienkyakuX
Oct 2, 2008, 02:53 PM
How many have been 2 repcas and 1 sn/g so far?

TChirath
Oct 2, 2008, 11:38 PM
gasha's odds is 1/30 always but take in mind that since ppl set them to have stacks of 99 photon and stuff the odds will always be 1/30 for that particular item.

Let me ask for some clarification. Say I put 1 Item A and 29 stacks of Item B in the Gacha, would the probability of getting Item A 1/30, or 1/2872 ? In other words, does the machine randomly pick among the 30 entries, or 2872 entries?

I would be surprised if it's 1/30 instead of 1/2872. I know a person who has a spread needle 0/10 as a feature item in his Gacha, with only 100k per turn. Considering the price of SNG, even if it's 1/30, that's a an extremely good expected value and yet no one has gotten it yet.

HienkyakuX
Oct 2, 2008, 11:49 PM
It's 1/30 since it counts it per spot. No matter if there's 29 items with 99 gasha will only look at what kind of items there is in the gasha not the quantities of each item. btw u can only set different kinds of items if they are stacks say only 1 stack of kerseline and so on. The only way to set more is in gift box but u know no one is that good of a person when it comes to gasha.

TChirath
Oct 3, 2008, 01:41 AM
It's 1/30 since it counts it per spot. No matter if there's 29 items with 99 gasha will only look at what kind of items there is in the gasha not the quantities of each item. btw u can only set different kinds of items if they are stacks say only 1 stack of kerseline and so on. The only way to set more is in gift box but u know no one is that good of a person when it comes to gasha.

Ok I just tested this and I can conclude that the probability is not 1/ number of different types of items but rather 1 / total number of items. I put 4 types of items in the Gacha: 1 photon, 1 vulcaline, 1 stelnium, and 99 ortaresin. I gave it roughly 10 spins, and I received ortaresin for all the 10 spins. If the Gacha only looked at number of different types of items, the probability of getting ortaresin would have been 1/4 and I should have gotten other items at least once in 10 spins.

Syl
Oct 3, 2008, 01:49 AM
Ok I just tested this and I can conclude that the probability is not 1/ number of different types of items but rather 1 / total number of items.

You're correct.

If it was going by item slot, what would be the point of having 99 of them? There would be absolutely no reason for it. It isn't a real life toy dispenser lol. I mean, it would be WAAAY too easy if it was just 1/30 >.>

In other words, that's how and why people stuff their gachas with stacks so they can pretty much rest assured that their chances of selling that rare for 10k meseta isn't an easy possibility ;o

Alastor_Haven
Oct 3, 2008, 01:51 AM
.000000001%

is pretty gey

fucking gacha's

:l