PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Solid / Knight hunting

Korin_Vayatr
Oct 2, 2008, 04:16 PM
(Edited: Seeing as giving a couple days for everything to be set in motion isn't the best idea, I've moved the hunt to next week.)

Hello,

Just checking if anyone would like to join up Friday, October 10, or Saturday, October 11. My intention is to get people together and help each other find a unit, and hopefully make a couple worthwhile friends at the same time.

If you'd like to help/join leave the name of the character you'll be online with and the times you'll be available. I'm under PST so please mention if you're under EST.

I'll designate time and universe once enough people reply.

My character name: Veisryn Linahlea
Current level: 123
Current class: Acrofighter lvl 9

- Korin Vayatr

Current Roster:

PSOW Name: Korin_Vayatr
Character: Veisryn Linahlea Level 123 Acrofighter

PSOW Name: RAGNAGELPPOD
Character: (undecided)

PSOW Name: TecherRamen
Character: (undecided)

RAGNAGELPPOD
Oct 5, 2008, 06:39 PM
Count me in. I'm PST as well and should be available all day on those two days. Ive got a lv 118 beast Wartecher, a lv 123 human Fighgunner/guntecher and a lv 131 Cast protranser/fortegunner/guntecher/fighunner.

Korin_Vayatr
Oct 6, 2008, 09:04 PM
Cool,

Bring whichever character you want. Whoever you decide on, all I ask is that you list their name, this is so I know you when I see you. =)

- Korin Vayatr

TecherRamen
Oct 6, 2008, 09:26 PM
PC/PS2 or 360?

Korin_Vayatr
Oct 8, 2008, 12:45 AM
TecherRamen,

As seen on the topic this pertains to PC/PS2 players; so you have my apologies if you are on the Xbox360. But I'm sure someone's bound to start one on the 360 servers.

- Korin Vayatr

TecherRamen
Oct 8, 2008, 01:46 PM
Naw Im on PC I'm Just blind apparently.... Ive got awesome sonar though so if you'd like ill do some runs with you. Ive got an FF/fig and FT that can romp through either stage. If not, meh..

Korin_Vayatr
Oct 8, 2008, 06:58 PM
Sure!

You're more than welcome to join TecherRamen. Bring whomever you want to. =)
Post your chosen character's name if you can.

- Korin Vayatr

Korin_Vayatr
Oct 9, 2008, 04:11 PM
Hello,

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but since there's not enough signing up for this, I'm cancelling the run.

- Korin Vayatr

TecherRamen
Oct 10, 2008, 06:45 PM
ok. I had to pull out anyway. i have to start working at a new job on saturday