PDA

View Full Version : AotI what would you like to see as a new suit?

youthisoverrated
Oct 3, 2008, 03:09 PM
So, i really like the rappy suits. and was wondering if anyone else would like to see some PSU/ Sega related suits like the rappy suits. i really think a pannon suit or jaggo suit would be awesome! or a tails or sonic suit perhaps. or even the normal kind of clothes. i would like to see more long skirt options.

ChronoTrigga
Oct 3, 2008, 03:11 PM
Kakwane suit, Booma Suit, Rappy Holiday Suits, and a suit that changes color like the AMF Hive area.

Turb0
Oct 3, 2008, 03:18 PM
Jaggo amure suits to taunt people. :p

EDIT: That kind of sounded bad. Not saying that because I have a LI, I just think it'd be hilarious because so many people hunted those things without getting what they were looking for. (me included)

shadowsniper6
Oct 3, 2008, 03:20 PM
Jaggo amure suits to taunt people. :p

Sega team suit!

Chuck_Norris
Oct 3, 2008, 03:27 PM
I demand a Falz suit. (PSU Falz, mind you. Not the lame PSO one. :wacko:)

Turb0
Oct 3, 2008, 03:32 PM
Sega team suit!

We should have Chill and Ruby suits. 8-)

Aumi
Oct 3, 2008, 03:45 PM
Cooler CAST parts or an option to use clothes for CASTs, or even combining clothes and parts! :P

joefro
Oct 3, 2008, 03:49 PM
Cooler CAST parts or an option to use clothes for CASTs, or even combining clothes and parts! :P
Yes, please.

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 3, 2008, 03:51 PM
Different variatins of magashi wings....or something similiar

youthisoverrated
Oct 3, 2008, 04:05 PM
i would really like to see tonnio's clothes. his shoes are pretty awesom. or lou's cast clothes. i would really like to see more cast parts. esp some wing type part for cast females.

thematesV2
Oct 3, 2008, 04:23 PM
yes, wing type parts are cool, but they have to be rare to be good. when they released the skirt/low wings for the cats EVERYONE had them, cause they were afforable to almost all levels. I like my trashcan lid torso, but I would trade it in for a torso that had antennai spines down the back, or a dual wingesque frame of some kind.

As for cloths, more clothing that changes color. this is the future, clothing already has glowing lines due to the line sheilds, why not expand that outward and create subtle lines that shoot off the cloths? why not have those lines move, or change color. I understand that the colors represent the element, or the sheild type or something, but why not have them get darker and lighter, or shift in hue slightly?

anyhow, more effects around the body would be nice too. not just aura effects. how about some chipset designs, or static like elements.... bring back the viral effects!

Rust
Oct 3, 2008, 04:31 PM
Lapucha Suit.

Mimo
Oct 3, 2008, 04:55 PM
vivienne outfit! or her ears :3 she looks like a bunneh x3

or mebbe karen & maya outfit? `-`

KunoTatewaki
Oct 3, 2008, 04:56 PM
As for cast stuff, how about Headmaster Nav's and Curtz stuff? :p

amtalx
Oct 3, 2008, 05:19 PM
Big the Cat suit.

Game Over.

Meta77
Oct 3, 2008, 05:22 PM
Booma,Sonic,DeRagon suits would rock..........yes they would.....and a dark falkis suit.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Oct 3, 2008, 06:23 PM
They should have had AMF Cast parts and Communion of Ghural uniforms from the very beginning >.>.

Well some old school plate armor would be nice. No more monster suits, those are horrible.

killer blarg
Oct 3, 2008, 09:48 PM
a bunch of halloween costumes i would love to see vampires and frankenstines all over PSU

Para
Oct 3, 2008, 10:04 PM
Karen Erra's outfit (probably something by Cubic Girl I bet)

Tetsaru
Oct 4, 2008, 12:27 AM
How about CUSTOMIZABLE clothes and parts. With your OWN colors, logos, and designs.

That, or Magashi's actual CAST parts. I'd LOVE to be wearing his wings... >_<

Keira Doll
Oct 4, 2008, 02:26 AM
I'm going to have to also go with the Kakwane suit...complete with the art of swaying while standing in one place. Ahh that would make me seasick!!! Forget rappy...bring on the frog rejects.....kakwanes. :p

barnacleez
Oct 4, 2008, 03:39 AM
They should have had AMF Cast parts and Communion of Ghural uniforms from the very beginning >.>.

This. I was hoping to get the AMF Cast parts online after I first saw them in offline mode v1, but oh well. At least I can be happy with my good ol' Toybox set. :)

Tyreek
Oct 4, 2008, 03:55 AM
Punishment Coat. Hands down.

GaNksTa
Oct 4, 2008, 06:41 AM
The robes+hood you could get in PSO with CE; Rico, Elly and Flowen outfits would be nice.. but as suits... no...

Though what I'd really like to see this month are:
Jack-o-Lantern helmets (obtained in variety shop for 500,000 meseta from Oct 6th-31st)

Kinako78
Oct 4, 2008, 09:30 AM
Rouge suit! (Yeah, I'm dreaming)

I'd also like to have Maya's outfit.

And youth's idea for wings for female CASTs is cool, too. While we're on the topic of wings, I want my damn Whitill Wings! I need a PSP, though. :(

Oh! I forgot about Elly's outfit, GaNksTa! That would be cool! Nol's episode 2 outfit would be nice, as well!

youthisoverrated
Oct 4, 2008, 07:43 PM
i totally do want special clothing/ hair styles for halloween. it would make it so much more fun if we could have stuff like that. and just like holiday clothing and hair styles in general would be petty awesome. a giant snowflake suit would be a sight to see lmao

Omega_Weltall
Oct 4, 2008, 08:28 PM
Guy clothes that dont look gay. Not that i have anything against homosexuals... its just not what i want my character to look like

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Oct 4, 2008, 11:31 PM
They should also have a few G.R.M. outfits that look more mature without being military uniforms, and some less skimpy Tenora Works clothing.

Gunslinger-08
Oct 4, 2008, 11:35 PM
I want a Lapucha Suit.

Kylie
Oct 4, 2008, 11:59 PM
There are several outfits I'd like to see before more "suits," but I'll go with polties or jaggos.

youthisoverrated
Oct 5, 2008, 12:30 AM
well it can be any clothing or hairstyle. i would like to second bunny ears. or anything other than the cat ears. and a cowboy hat for girls. or any hat for that matter
<--- hat nut

autumn
Oct 5, 2008, 03:37 AM
More mens' clothing and hairstyles. Men on this game just do not look as nice as the females do.
Also... more parts for female casts that aren't hugely bulky or overly revealing. The price casts pay for being able to paradi is being unattractive for the most part.
And please more hats all around, including a cowboy hat for females. :D

pinkace
Oct 5, 2008, 08:50 AM
i want clothes from the Sega universe.

dress up like Ryo Hazuki, or Kazuma Kiryu :) that would be badass.

how about those getups from Jet Set Radio? they had pretty cool character design.

how about a Shinobi or Nightshade outfit!? how about an Ulala costume!?!?

OMG TEMJIN!!! :o

Powder Keg
Oct 5, 2008, 09:31 AM
Anything that looks like armor/helmets, doesn't necessarily have to be medieval style, since that's obviously not what type of game it is. As long as it isn't more metrosexual tight clothing, or clothes that look like pajamas....there's enough of that already.

Omega_Weltall
Oct 5, 2008, 10:06 AM
Anything that looks like armor/helmets, doesn't necessarily have to be medieval style, since that's obviously not what type of game it is. As long as it isn't more metrosexual tight clothing, or clothes that look like pajamas....there's enough of that already.

THANK YOU!

L_Grey
Oct 5, 2008, 01:33 PM
We need a panda suit or maybe kill the hippo pm and make it a panda also its hard not to dress female chrts not slutty with out wearin dresses and things you know like better pants and shirts that arent midriff also i seccond the armor the girls almost have a good one and the new spf set for the males is nice although i dont like the pants so much and jus a lil complaint the pusha is so dam ugly id much rather have a cute lil squirrel with an obease head

garjian
Oct 5, 2008, 01:34 PM
i would love laia's coat... and karen's coat... and leo's clothes... and nav's face... erm... some more full length trousers for females... and OOH!!!
i wish they would take of the upper restrictions on AMF, SPF, etc... for most cases... its stupid... also lower restriction on speeder's shirt is stupid too... spf would have some relly nice combos without the restrictions...
Maya's Clothes... liina's headband... leo, tonnio and laia's ears... some more cool stuff like boaboa coat... and less, erm... odd sholders like on SPF shirt
Longer wakakusa stlye trousers... a different hamaka... a tuxedo... (ikk... that would be a mistake :S)... a spiked leather jacket... some worn looking trousers to match that... and motorcycle boots to match that!... and the worn trousers could have a blue colour version... which could substitute for jeans :O!
and...
something simiar to what's it called... the hamaka's shirt... but without a stupid bow and without being too small...
and... different colours of voloyal for non casts...
and... a t shirt... like speeders... but different... speeders is the only one :S
AND... something based on large juggernaughty armoury type stuff...
and... some kind of tank top... and a sleeveless vest type thing...

i think thats all... cant wait to see it all next friday :P

BIGGIEstyle
Oct 5, 2008, 02:45 PM
onger wakakusa stlye trousers... a different hamaka... a tuxedo... (ikk... that would be a mistake :S)... a spiked leather jacket... some worn looking trousers to match that... and motorcycle boots to match that!... and the worn trousers could have a blue colour version... which could substitute for jeans :O!

It's Hakama, but I totally agree ^_^

garjian
Oct 5, 2008, 03:03 PM
what really!??!?!?!?! its hakama? no way!? OMG! ive been wrong forever :( back on topic :D i would love that leather jacket suit thing to be made :D and... they should fix humar shoes so they are less like clown shoes...
and... give socks to more shoes :D
and... make some longer boots that dont show so much skin on most shorts... hmmm... i reckon a basic shirt with some line shield design like tylers would be nice... perhaps tylers suit for example... and... a tank top again... (well yes, its a weapon but, a metal great sword like LAST SURVIVOR... i would love that sword in PSU it mathces my main's main suit PERFECTLY :D)
no more goshgira, black braves jacket, rappy suits, etc. plxplxplz
and... a shirt with ripped sleeves... kind of like nec nec shirt but less skin tight... and less... necnec shirtish... and more normal shirtish but with a good line shield design... kinda like tylers!?
(rambling)
:D:D:D:D YES! something simalar but EVEN NICER than vatvara shoes :O

garjian
Oct 5, 2008, 04:34 PM
no dont die... i like this thread :(

Omega_Weltall
Oct 5, 2008, 06:08 PM
for one here's what i want to see

For Females: MOAR MINISKIRTS! like the Smartia Bottoms but you can change the shoes. And how bout some fishnets ( i gotta thing for them ). I'd also like to see some shirts that show off more cleavage but that's kind of a fashion no no in Japan so i doubt that. There's the Shrine Maiden's thing but that's bout it. ( yes yes i'm a perv :P)

For Males: Why the ice skater's outfits?! what straight man would ware this in public? And in the name of the Dark God Dark Force would it kill ST to have some looser pants?! I dont mean all gangsta super baggy, just not so dang tight like most of the current pants (save Flaxo, Kabgara Hakama, Kusatarika Pants, and Sortia Pants) my main character is already skinny enough

GaNksTa
Oct 5, 2008, 08:59 PM
Come to think of it, a Yorokatabra Armor for men would be nice, minus the fishnets; under armor or more plating to replace the fishnets.

youthisoverrated
Oct 5, 2008, 09:23 PM
i would kinda like to see more glasses types too. other than like huge or tiny. maybe some goggles for girls too. i also really wish they had more GOOD clothes for guys. i mean girls get all the really good clothes. esp in the new clothes mission. guys got one thing while girls got like 8 things. more good hairstyles for guys too. and a bald option for guys would be pretty freaking awesome. i mean bruce gets it why not everyone else?!

pikachief
Oct 5, 2008, 09:30 PM
suit?

we need a tatoonie suit of course! ^^

AweOfShe
Oct 6, 2008, 02:29 AM
Since we all know Sega loves to pay homage to their own games, and re-release 10 year old shit into new games, they COULD give us old PS Series, Sakura Taisen, and Eternal Arcadia clothes. After all the rehashed PSO BS, why not? I would love to dress my Newman up like Fina, as she Jabrogas the shit out of everything, in an elegant matter. :P

In addition to clothes, maybe some head accessories that aren't so limited to the type of hairstyles you use, 'cause there's so many accessories that work for the hairstyle I want, but are stuck on a hairstyle that I DON'T want. D:

garjian
Oct 6, 2008, 05:50 AM
i wanna see everything i already mentioned :P
why are ST so cheap anyway? they seem to spend less than 20 mins a week updating this game... i say that but it must've taken them a good hour or so to come up with all the exansion items/clothes/weapons/armour/missions...

and....
it mustve been a strange day when they modelled goshkaria :S

Rust
Oct 6, 2008, 08:24 AM
Since we all know Sega loves to pay homage to their own games, and re-release 10 year old shit into new games, they COULD give us old PS Series, Sakura Taisen, and Eternal Arcadia clothes. After all the rehashed PSO BS, why not? I would love to dress my Newman up like Fina, as she Jabrogas the shit out of everything, in an elegant matter. :P

Oh fucking yes, would totally love having my human turn into a pimp Gilder, Aika's clothes / hairstyle for my beast and Belleza's / Piastol's (NGC ver. optional boss) outfits for my newman.
Oh yeah, and of course a Cupil and Looper RCSM / TCSM and a Giga suit for my CAST. :wacko:

Apone
Oct 6, 2008, 08:48 AM
It'd be nice if the game engine could support some kind of clothing animation for the looser clothing. Unless everyone in the gurhal system likes to starch their clothes heavily =P

AweOfShe
Oct 6, 2008, 09:03 AM
Oh fucking yes, would totally love having my human turn into a pimp Gilder, Aika's clothes / hairstyle for my beast and Belleza's / Piastol's (NGC ver. optional boss) outfits for my newman.
Oh yeah, and of course a Cupil and Looper RCSM / TCSM and a Giga suit for my CAST. :wacko:

Cupil and Looper would definitely be something neat to have around too. :wacko:

Omega_Weltall
Oct 6, 2008, 02:21 PM
Cupil and Looper would definitely be something neat to have around too. :wacko:

new Tech and Range mags :D

CelestialBlade
Oct 6, 2008, 02:23 PM
I'd love to see outfits from the classic PS series, especially Numan gear like Rika's. Would also love to see stuff like Alys' jacket and Alis' armor in PSU, too.

AweOfShe
Oct 6, 2008, 02:31 PM
I'd love to see outfits from the classic PS series, especially Numan gear like Rika's. Would also love to see stuff like Alys' jacket and Alis' armor in PSU, too.

Or even silly throwback outfits, like when Alis, Odin, and Noah were dressed like:
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z104/AweOfShe1/Sigs/ending1.jpg
'Cause those clothes were totally bad-ass. :wacko:

CelestialBlade
Oct 6, 2008, 02:33 PM
Or even silly throwback outfits, like when Alis, Odin, and Noah were dressed like:
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z104/AweOfShe1/Sigs/ending1.jpg
'Cause those clothes were totally bad-ass. :wacko:
o_o Omg, awesome! Yes, that would be hot.

garjian
Oct 12, 2008, 04:48 PM
and... some more recolours

Aumi
Oct 12, 2008, 05:17 PM
I want Nei's outfit and the HUnewearl outfit of Phantasy Star ZERO.

AweOfShe
Oct 12, 2008, 06:11 PM
HUnewearl outfit of Phantasy Star ZERO.
They may very well do that in v3 (...or at least one can hope XD). I was pretty impressed with that design, myself.

garjian
Oct 13, 2008, 04:19 AM
something with feathers!!! lots and LOTS OF FEATHERS... ok... maybe just a few... like the head decoration for women

Morganna
Oct 13, 2008, 04:56 AM
A Nei suit would be good.

darkante
Oct 13, 2008, 09:21 AM
How about CUSTOMIZABLE clothes and parts. With your OWN colors, logos, and designs.

I like that idea alot. I would love for more area-attached colours change also (like arms, upper body, lower body, legs, and extra stuff sticking out from certains parts), give a character even more personality.

But then again, SEGA doesn´t like effort.

mvffin
Oct 13, 2008, 12:49 PM
Kakwane Suit = )

Holiday theme outfits-
Scarecrow- Straw flies everywhere when you move, makes some enemies run
Santa Suit - increases item carrying capacity by 20
Cupid outfit - with wings, gives lv 1 hp regen, and increases your BOW speed.
Easter bunny suit - increases running speed and lets you see some traps

Other random stuff-
Moatoob outfit - YES, dress up like a PLANET.
Hal clothes
GH490 suit
Paul Bunyan suit - increases axe damage
Dilnazen suit
Komazli suit - complete with hovering

garjian
Oct 13, 2008, 02:09 PM
Kakwane Suit = )

Holiday theme outfits-

Other random stuff-
Hal clothes
GH490 suit
Dilnazen suit
Komazli suit - complete with hovering
no :D

sephiroth115
Oct 13, 2008, 02:14 PM
Kakwane Suit = )

Holiday theme outfits-

Other random stuff-
Hal clothes
GH490 suit
Dilnazen suit
Komazli suit - complete with hoveringHoliday suits might be cool. I would like to add a Ghost, and a witch suit to the halloween set. other suits... maybe

Majarra
Oct 13, 2008, 02:26 PM
Kakwane Suit = )

Holiday theme outfits-

Other random stuff-
Hal clothes
GH490 suit
Dilnazen suit
Komazli suit - complete with hoveringi lol'd so much at the second part. im suprised noone said this yet but.........JARBA SUIT!!!!! Or perhaps a TMNT costume. Hmm while were at a chuck norris costume. [Obtained by defeating 10,000 enemies with roundhouse kicks to the face]. And a nerd. the nerd costume lets you hax all the enemies into oblivion.

Aumi
Oct 13, 2008, 02:39 PM
Chuck Norris suit enables you to fight without weapons and gives you the Photon Art "Roundhouse Kick", which enables you to kill every enemy (bosses included) with one attack! :D

pinkace
Oct 13, 2008, 11:09 PM
nah, i dont like ANY of your ideas, i like mine best.

Ryo Hazuki, Ulala, Vyse, Aika, FIna, Temjin, Fei-Yen... Akira, Jacky, Sarah, Pai-Chan, Beat, Gum, Cube, Yoyo, Combo, Shou Amabane, Tillis....

Or maybe just Orta, Edge, or Azel....

just thinking about it makes me :)

Xefi
Oct 14, 2008, 12:37 AM
i want a skeleton suit or Death's Suit; that would
be awesome and pretty decent for Halloween's
theme. > : )

Chuck_Norris
Oct 14, 2008, 12:42 AM
Chuck Norris suit enables you to fight without weapons and gives you the Photon Art "Roundhouse Kick", which enables you to kill every enemy (bosses included) with one attack! :D

However, only I may use it. :wacko:

garjian
Oct 14, 2008, 09:22 AM
i lol'd so much at the second part. im suprised noone said this yet but.........JARBA SUIT!!!!! Or perhaps a TMNT costume. Hmm while were at a chuck norris costume. [Obtained by defeating 10,000 enemies with roundhouse kicks to the face]. And a nerd. the nerd costume lets you hax all the enemies into oblivion.

lol at jabra suit... does it come with dambarta-till-frozen-and-nearly-dead-then-megid-to-death-after-trimate-then-dambarta-while-getting-up-with-scape doll-and-megid-again-and-then-megid-again-after-a-second-scape-doll action?

sephiroth115
Oct 14, 2008, 09:38 AM
lol at jabra suit... does it come with dambarta-till-frozen-and-nearly-dead-then-megid-to-death-after-trimate-then-dambarta-while-getting-up-with-scape doll-and-megid-again-and-then-megid-again-after-a-second-scape-doll action?One can only hope. lolz :cheepcheep:

Genoa
Oct 14, 2008, 10:49 AM
I would like to see Red Ring Rico's outfit in psu :3

ErtaiClou
Oct 14, 2008, 02:22 PM
Maybe a nice 007 tuxedo for the guys. I'm looking at the Gaurdians formal wear robe and thinking, what is this, Star Trek clothes?

On a lighter note remember that concept art of the female CAST with the wings, I hope that's just not only for the SUV.