PDA

View Full Version : PSP Trouble finding Techs need help please

Clint
Oct 3, 2008, 05:01 PM
I have been reading and reading and hunting for ever I looked at Ceresa's drop chart and it helped me find some Techs like Dambarta, Damfoie, both Nos Zondi and Noz Megid. Below are the ones I can't seem to find ^^;

Nos Diga - Awoken Serpant S MM and SM
Resta - Story Mission 1 Clear / I cleared this as a Force
Gi Resta - Force 10 / I reached Force 10 no Gi Resta

Can anybody elaborate on this?

-Clint

Mike
Oct 3, 2008, 07:47 PM
Pushing buttons when you didn't know what those buttons did is what went wrong. You chose the option that resets the game, save your levels. If you saved over your old save then you are permanently out of luck and have to redo it.

Clint
Oct 3, 2008, 08:34 PM
Pushing buttons when you didn't know what those buttons did is what went wrong. You chose the option that resets the game, save your levels. If you saved over your old save then you are permanently out of luck and have to redo it.

Well I know that’s what I did wrong I’m looking for someone who has played the PSP Portable version and has got to this point and can answer what 3 options I chose were so I don't make the same mistake ^^; Plus this time around in story mode I will take screen shots of the options. I was able to keep my character level and Class level and all Missions unlocked in Multi Mode so if you could shed some light on that it would help a bunch As far as writing over saved data I know what’s going on there, funny thing is it says "COPY" in gold.

-Clint
- Kurinto 160 MF-20 Japanese Server