PDA

View Full Version : A terrible idea...

Spy
Feb 15, 2001, 09:32 AM
Organized crime rings. Think about. 10+ people that rob corpses and stockpile items for sale on some PSO black market. If I thought of it no doubt other, more devious people that would actually go through with it have as well.

Ratsmack
Feb 15, 2001, 11:05 AM
Scary idea. But no doubt if they tried to sell it on some black market, the buyers would cheat the sellers and it wouldn't work too well.

DW
Feb 15, 2001, 11:09 AM
I dont think its giong to work. Why? because if someone does start this silly thing it will get to the point where nobody wont trade to anyone unless you are good friends with each other.

Not to mention P-word protected rooms from hell.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: DW on 2001-02-15 08:14 ]</font>

Star_Angel
Feb 16, 2001, 01:23 AM
I'm sure there is already a guild around that is devote to cheating other players. But like night has day, I know there is a guild who is devote to battling those who cheat.

Cheech
Feb 16, 2001, 12:20 PM
It's already happened. Ok, someone wants to trade, so two people go up to the Prins. Office because a lot of people don't go there. So the one guy says "Ok, stand over by the portal, and I'll go over to the desk, we both drop our weapons and run and get the other, ok?" Well the one that is getting cheated stands by the portal, and when they drop there item, someone else on the team, goes through the portal and snatchs the item. A pretty smart idea, but I hate cheaters....

Heero_Yuy
Feb 16, 2001, 01:11 PM
I have made trades with ppl after knowing them for like 5 min .i guess i am lucky i do not get asses looking to rip me off.

KarnaJ
Feb 16, 2001, 04:07 PM
If someone won't just stand next to me and drop the item same as me, I won't trade, period. I hate all these silly methods for trading, it's not like you don't get ripped off just as easy. If you drop some item that's crap saying you'll drop you're good item when you make sure, what's to say they aren't doing the same thing? Too much paranoia, no trading actually gets done.

Cheech
Feb 16, 2001, 08:10 PM
Same, I only play with people about 20 levels higher then me (80-100) because they are:
A. Japanese and are very kind (they ALL are nice)
B. An addictive PSO player that doesn't have time to cheat
C. A cheater that can't last againest one V-hard enemy.

And of most is which A and B. I was just playing a game today with level 80-100 and they were all "Look at the item I got!" And would drop it. I would pick it up and say cool and drop.
This is how PSO is suppost to be, NETWORKED gameplay, that doesn't me that people are playing sepreate little games online with constant swearing like "I SAW YOU TAKE MY *($#ING WEAPON!"