PDA

View Full Version : Calling PSU Fanartists

RyuRoots
Oct 5, 2008, 12:04 AM
This is something I've been wondering for some time, so here goes

As I have no artistic ability, the thought of getting an artist to draw my characters has been a rather consistent notion in my mind. However, I'm not especially accustomed to approacheing others and making requests, and I don't know too terribly many people that do draw (and have an interest in this game). So I make this topic to discover the following:

Of the PSU fanartists out there, which of you take requests or commissions? If the latter, what is your going rate? And if you feel so inclined, a picture that you feel exemplifies your style would be appreciated as well.

For those who take commissions in real life money (as opposed to meseta or something of the sort) , I don't have much to burn, but feel free to post anyway. This is mainly to satisfy a curiosity, and I encourage all to whom this applies to post in this thread.

Thank you for your time.

MaximusLight
Oct 5, 2008, 02:38 AM
As a note, this forum does not support any real life monetary trans actions, and is specifically stated in the forum rules.

Everyone who draws a fanart on here and posts on the boards won't ask real life money from you.
(and in my opinion you should be able to find someone that will do it for free just as well too, even if someone does contact you via PM)

I recommend joining the fan art group here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=14) and posting the request up there too, because many of the artists stop by there as well.

qoxolg
Oct 5, 2008, 05:28 AM
I am always open for requests.. but I am also a lazy ass artist.. so it might take a while before I finish up a comission (which reminds me that I am still in the middle of Maximus' comission :wacko:).

You can always drop the request in my thread or PM me.. but please don't expect anything :wacko:

Sord
Oct 5, 2008, 09:39 AM
I am always open for requests.. but I am also a lazy ass artist.. so it might take a while before I finish up a comission (which reminds me that I am still in the middle of Maximus' comission :wacko:).

You can always drop the request in my thread or PM me.. but please don't expect anything :wacko:

yes, a very lazy ass artist, when are you going to get new work? But yeah, Q's slow, but he has a weird style that's a bit different from all the others here. My guess would be people like it or hate it.

qoxolg
Oct 5, 2008, 12:30 PM
yes, a very lazy ass artist, when are you going to get new work? But yeah, Q's slow, but he has a weird style that's a bit different from all the others here. My guess would be people like it or hate it.

Yep yep.. very lazy! But at least you got two comissions done by me :wacko: (though the PSU one was kinda crappy).

New work? mwoh.. dunno.. I've been pretty damned busy lately, so I have no time to draw.. I never really feel like drawing when I am tired.

I can't really say much about my own style.. it's just how I like drawings. (hooray for killer loli's :wacko:)

RyuRoots
Oct 5, 2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the information, Maximus, and sorry for not reading those first. <_<;

I only poke my head into fan works every so often, so I wasn't aware.

And qoxolg's style is....very different, yes. *nods*