PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO GET RED RING!!!

TheOneHero
Oct 5, 2008, 01:39 AM
Buy a 360. Lawl.

Weeaboolits
Oct 5, 2008, 01:41 AM
Ultimate:Ruins Dark Falz 1/911

Adriano
Oct 5, 2008, 01:51 AM
It's a Drop from Red Succubus, you have to crit smash her from behind.

SpikeOtacon
Oct 5, 2008, 01:56 AM
It's a shame the drop rate is so random. I've heard that if you turn your 360 on during an even beat count while standing on your head and get 10,000 kills it will produce a red ring.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 5, 2008, 02:55 AM
This is why I stick to PS3. That thing is like the Ar-Wings from Star Fox. :wacko:

TalHex
Oct 5, 2008, 09:49 AM
its simple really, just turn off your system while its saving, if when you turn it on it says your files are corrupt then you know it worked, if not try again, i'm sure it will work eventually

Sord
Oct 5, 2008, 11:45 AM
title needs to be: how to make a lame, overused crack at the 360

astuarlen
Oct 5, 2008, 12:05 PM
title needs to be: how to make a lame, overused crack at the 360

Nice sig, Sord. Where's the image from?

Kizeragi
Oct 5, 2008, 12:09 PM
And after buying a 360, open and close the disk tray constantly for about 30 seconds, turn it off and back on. :wacko:

Sord
Oct 5, 2008, 12:14 PM
Nice sig, Sord. Where's the image from?

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z121/feisord/pl_arts2_f.jpg
Artist: Erina Matsui
Work Title: Food Chain — Star Wars!

found it on a google search for "star wars pop art"

SpikeOtacon
Oct 6, 2008, 10:33 PM
You can also get a red ring by turning on an electrical stove, or even the older gas models that use heat coils.

Solstis
Oct 6, 2008, 10:35 PM
Cylons.

Randomness
Oct 6, 2008, 10:52 PM
This is why I stick to PS3. That thing is like the Ar-Wings from Star Fox. :wacko:

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Norris just failed miserably. It is this reporters sad duty to inform him that Star Fox pilots Arwings.

END NEWSFLASH

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 8, 2008, 11:48 PM
You can also get a red ring by turning on an electrical stove, or even the older gas models that use heat coils.
the new ones are like black glass countertops that heat underneath then cool down for whatever later.

Also contains the red rings.

But mad blingspensive. :( Time to Jokerrob some banx.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 8, 2008, 11:54 PM
More like the Great fuckin' Fox.

HOLY SHIT BLURAY :eek:

Chuck_Norris
Oct 9, 2008, 01:11 AM
NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Norris just failed miserably. It is this reporters sad duty to inform him that Star Fox pilots Arwings.

END NEWSFLASH

I fail because I added a dash? Jeez, you guys are getting worse. :disapprove:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 9, 2008, 01:27 AM
That guy is too 42 and he text fights Tact.

Its just some personal wanna be perfect syndrome, forgot what that's called. Not grammar nazi but close.

Plus Chuck Norris should be able to not let that petty stuff even be recognized by his bad self. The eyes of the Ranger are behind/upon who? Exactly.

CrimsomWolf
Oct 9, 2008, 02:06 AM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t216/ttime6969/RROD.jpg

Tact
Oct 9, 2008, 06:45 AM
Its just some personal wanna be perfect syndrome, forgot what that's called. Not grammar nazi but close.

Plus Chuck Norris should be able to not let that petty stuff even be recognized by his bad self. The eyes of the Ranger are behind/upon who? Exactly.

I believe you're looking for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

Also, will Chuck Norris show up and roundhouse kick Chuck Norris in the face? :wacko:

raikomaru40
Oct 9, 2008, 06:48 AM
Here's what I think of your "Red Ring": :ak: O <--- Red Ring

Tact
Oct 9, 2008, 06:57 AM
Yeah, the Red Ring was overrated. People wanted it simply because it couldn't be obtained legitimately.

Solstis
Oct 9, 2008, 09:02 AM
Yeah, the Red Ring was overrated. People wanted it simply because it couldn't be obtained legitimately.

I liked it because it allowed me to use awful weapons semi-effectively. Like the Samba Maracas. Some people still got uptight about it, even though I was doing awful damage.

Hey, it was my evasion HUmar. He was the tank, but some people assumed that Red Ring = jerk.

TheOneHero
Oct 9, 2008, 11:38 AM

That was the lvl require 108 Red Ring, the real Red Ring, where you had to be like 180 was never released or got you banned on the official servers.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 9, 2008, 01:47 PM
I believe you're looking for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

Also, will Chuck Norris show up and roundhouse kick Chuck Norris in the face? :wacko:

I...could probably do it. Although I haven't tried, I'd have to run around the world on one foot that fast. Yeah, I could do it. :wacko: