PDA

View Full Version : So why did I make a human ?

tadtwisted
Oct 5, 2008, 03:36 PM
I wanted to have one of each race but im finding it harder and harder to play with my human, my others are at 140 but my human is 110. lets face it crea weapons are garbage and the only cool looking crea weapon (crea doubles) everyone can use. i know about the 5% increase on the hybrid types but it dosent make up for a nanoblast/suv/mega mst. ios there something i missing please let me know

garjian
Oct 5, 2008, 03:40 PM
i think creasaud is nice... buuuuut... the thing your missing is... erm... nothing, humans suck imo... their for people who cant decide what they are...
at least your not a beast-fortegunner/fortetecher (lol ive seen both :S) or a newman-fortefighter...
or my old friend who insists on being a beast guntecher...
and dont forget... newmans can use crea weapons too

AweOfShe
Oct 5, 2008, 03:43 PM
or a newman-fortefighter...

Hmm? :wacko:

Dark Emerald EXE
Oct 5, 2008, 03:44 PM
Eh i tried newman....disliked it.....human....couldnt do it

so i just decided to make a male n female casts n beasts

garjian
Oct 5, 2008, 03:46 PM
heh... newman-fortefighter make no sense to me... your wasting your magic... and... being 3rd best at stuff...

MaximusLight
Oct 5, 2008, 04:04 PM
I actually like being hum for the reason that I can do anything decently well.
Heck I've got alt who I've barely used in the other races, but I simply enjoy this one more.

garjian
Oct 5, 2008, 04:06 PM
well your signature says a lot...
"Well I think I'm done PSU once the story is finished, later all!"

Gunslinger-08
Oct 5, 2008, 04:07 PM
I made a Human because I'm whimsical, and I had no clue what my character would end up being. It's not very fair comparing a lvl 110 to a 140, but ultimately, they're your characters. Delete one if you like, remake it later if you change your mind. Just save the PAs and the items, and it's no big deal.

Spartan Law
Oct 5, 2008, 04:08 PM
5% is a pretty hefty bonus to the acro classes as the highest other bonus is 3% and you see the kind of baseless arguing that causes over Fortefighter/Fortegunner.

Also, Humans and Newmans have a special ability that many people don't notice:

There is no penalty to them leaving a mission at any point to go buy more mates/photon charges. :-P (They have no SUV/Beast to be zeroed if they leave!)

SUV/Beast a double edged sword! ;-)

garjian
Oct 5, 2008, 04:11 PM
i dont think that "ability" matches up to nanobalst :D

Gunslinger-08
Oct 5, 2008, 04:13 PM
Human male PTs have the highest EX trap damage... just throwing that out there.

hewitt
Oct 5, 2008, 04:18 PM
Human male PTs have the highest EX trap damage... just throwing that out there.

Oh you.

AweOfShe
Oct 5, 2008, 04:20 PM
heh... newman-fortefighter make no sense to me... your wasting your magic... and... being 3rd best at stuff...

I rarely have any trouble killing shit in the first place, so rarely do I need to leave missions to buy restoratives (and that's soloing AotI S2s).

Not to mention, nothing is ever a problem in this game as long as you know what the hell you're doing. Stats will only really hinder you if you're incompetent. :P

Kizeragi
Oct 5, 2008, 04:24 PM
Want a challenge from what is left in the game?
Play a Human.

Want to play all classes decently without losing too much stats?
Play a Human.

Want to actually have a chance at being killed normally?
Play a Human.

I could add more but yeah. Humans are "fun" to play.

Spartan Law
Oct 5, 2008, 04:25 PM
I rarely have any trouble killing shit in the first place, so rarely do I need to leave missions to buy restoratives (and that's soloing AotI S2s).

Not to mention, nothing is ever a problem in this game as long as you know what the hell you're doing. Stats will only really hinder you if you're incompetent. :P

Hmm, I never have trouble killing stuff either, was just trying to fight the cause of Humans/Newmans!

I will second the second paragraph adding at high levels. If your on a new character with new PA's then no matter how good you are there are certain missions that you will physically not be able to do due to not having the stats.

garjian
Oct 5, 2008, 04:25 PM

heh heh heh... i competely agree... but your still 3rd best... dont hate me :D

Want a challenge from what is left in the game?
Play a Human.

Want to play all classes decently without losing too much stats?
Play a Human.

Want to actually have a chance at being killed normally?
Play a Human.

I could add more but yeah. Humans are "fun" to play.

i disagree... but what do you mean killed normally? arent you just putting a very positive spin on humans arent very good?

AweOfShe
Oct 5, 2008, 04:30 PM
Nah I don't take it personally, 'cause I agree. Just emphasizing that 'not as good as' =/= 'bad'. Things are only really bad if the player is a total idiot. :P

Kizeragi
Oct 5, 2008, 04:39 PM
i disagree... but what do you mean killed normally? arent you just putting a very positive spin on humans arent very good?

As in, not by one hit kill things such as Megid.
A Beast/CAST has a very slim chance of being killed by normal monster attacks.
Newman shouldnt be getting hit unless they are fF/melee class.
Human melee stats are considerably lower than Beast/CAST, my Human has about 3700 HP as a fF20, my CAST has 600 HP more. That would make it alot less likely to be killed.

Not putting hate on humans, my main character is Human. But as a CAST/Beast melee, you shouldnt never really die.

garjian
Oct 5, 2008, 04:45 PM
except magashi/power beast/megid (well before you got vijeri?) i dont see this dying business you should never die (except for those) anyway... unless your a cornered low level newman with no chance of rescue :( (like my newman today :P)

NDW
Oct 5, 2008, 04:51 PM
I wanted to have one of each race but im finding it harder and harder to play with my human, my others are at 140 but my human is 110. lets face it crea weapons are garbage and the only cool looking crea weapon (crea doubles) everyone can use. i know about the 5% increase on the hybrid types but it dosent make up for a nanoblast/suv/mega mst. ios there something i missing please let me know

Not all of the types get the 5% stat boost, some get 5% and some get 3%:
5% - Acrofighter/Acrotecher
3% - Fighgunner/Guntecher/Wartecher/Protranser

This is the way I have my character slots used up, if it helps...:
Beast ♂ Fortefighter (future Fighmaster)
CAST ♂ Fortegunner (future Gunmaster)
Newman ♂ Fortetecher (future Masterforce)
Human ♂ Acrotecher

garjian
Oct 5, 2008, 04:53 PM
am i allowed to say thats boring? :D

Gojiro316
Oct 5, 2008, 05:09 PM
Humar since day 1 and I love every second of it. All races are good in their own ways, IMO. I just prefer being a jack-of-all-trades.

Lyrix
Oct 5, 2008, 05:13 PM
Human is for if you want to do multiple things or not look like a fridge/retarded dog/space elf XD

tadtwisted
Oct 5, 2008, 05:23 PM
I would delete but there is 2 problems
1.) she is already at 110 is seems like a waste (unless i wait for the next event and get to 110 in 2 days (T_T).
2.) I really dont want to make another strking bot.

there should be a genetic shop like the makeover place to change your race but then i see all kinds of hell breaking out. (plus i want to change my hieght and wieght )

unicorn
Oct 5, 2008, 05:40 PM
offtopic: garjian probably needs to play his optimal class choices because he wouldn't know how to play otherwise.

ontopic: Humans don't suck. I think the people who play optimal choices probably *need* to play them, or are after perfect stats. Especially in melee types, race should NOT matter. Melee is retardly easy that any race could do it with ease. Playing a Ranger? Just lvl some bullets. Teching? Well Humans and Newmans do well there. The only race in teching that has to work a little harder is CAST FT, but thats still easy enough to do.

The only thing you're missing out playing as a Human is a nanoblast/SUV. From my experience with nanoblast...I could do without. SUV? Well only Paradi and Sturm are worth it (although I'm very fond of Grom).

In exchange for a racial ability you get to have a moderately good looking character. Beasts are generally fug (you really have to TRY to make a good looking beast, and I probably only know about 4 attractive beasts in PSU). CASTs? Well there are TOO many parts that suck, and you really don't get much customization with CAST parts (outside changing colours). I find I have more fun playing around with clothes than changing CAST colours. Male CASTs are very lacking in the customization department (playing as a male cast, I only stick with 3 or 4 different sets of parts).

Aeris PSU?!?!
Oct 5, 2008, 05:46 PM
you can say whatever you want but i have personal experience with human characters...and they are a mess. they are well-rounded but just plain pointless.

***wheres the PIZAZZ?***

Tetsaru
Oct 5, 2008, 06:24 PM
I'd be willing to bet that this topic wouldn't exist if Humans and Newmans had their own racial abilities (like SUV's and Nanoblasts) instead of those stupid Crea weapons... I mean, seriously, this has been argued about ever since the game came out!

ashley50
Oct 5, 2008, 06:25 PM
you made a human coz...

You aren't sure what class to play.

They excel at nothing and suck at nothing...boring race. No special abilities.

DEM_CIG
Oct 6, 2008, 03:14 AM
Does it matter any more? This game is to easy now, no matter what race/class combo you pick...

Hrith
Oct 6, 2008, 04:11 AM
Humans are the best at a few hybrid races, including Acrotecher, who will get Lv50 support technics at one point.

Statistically, humans are really good, what's making them weaker than beasts and casts when soloing is the lack of a special attack.

In a team of three or more, cast, beast or human barely makes any difference in completion time.

drizzle
Oct 6, 2008, 04:17 AM
Humans are best at the most important thing: Looks!

thunder-ray
Oct 6, 2008, 04:43 AM
The only reason I would make a human would be to make him a protranser. Since their balanced stats make them perfect for that class it would be the only reason I would make a human.

DarkEliteRico
Oct 6, 2008, 07:09 AM
Protranser or Acrofighter/Techer...that and they get some pretty nice clothing options

Macras
Oct 6, 2008, 07:38 AM
Human is for if you want to do multiple things

this.

And also the previously mentioned not looking like someone's mutated pet science project, an electrical appliance of some sort (toaster, fridge, coffee maker, you name it) or the used in over 90% of RPGs elf-ish thing.

also, humans were the first since they DID create the other 3 races.

(copied from the offical site (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/))

Newmans were born of humans as the result of an attempt to create a superior species.

The beast was bred for hard labor and mining in the rigorous environment of Moatoob. For a long time, beasts were treated as slaves by humans.

CASTs were originally created by humans as laborers, but problems arose when sentient CASTs began demanding rights.

humans are also not as "plain" as you say considering they have the most class bonuses.

human has a total of 9 class bonuses.

CAST and beasts each have 2 class bonuses.

System-Id
Oct 6, 2008, 07:49 AM
Humans Are Weaklings :etongue:
Cast Supremacy!

garjian
Oct 6, 2008, 08:17 AM
CAST are weaklings!
Beast supremacy!!!

System-Id
Oct 6, 2008, 08:24 AM
CAST are weaklings!
Beast supremacy!!!

Let me correct you my son
a Cast FF 20 LV140 with a SPS
has 2126 ATP :)
Now mind you a cast's ACC is through the sky
makin it easy for us to hit ;)
Beast are stronger without a doubt
BUT! Cast have maybe 100-150 ATP less ATP
with higher % weapons and SPS
we will out damage you becauseeeeeee
#1 Beast ACC sucks major bawls
#2 Cast are not much weaker
soooo by the time you hit onceee i'd already hit like 6x :)

AweOfShe
Oct 6, 2008, 08:49 AM
All this bullshit about better races. It's like finishing Devil May Cry on Easy Automatic Mode, and claiming you're awesome at it. :lol:

Solsulis
Oct 6, 2008, 09:02 AM
I made a human once.....then went OMG WTF DID I JUST DO now he's lvl 52 an idk what to do with him

DEM_CIG
Oct 6, 2008, 09:37 AM
Does it matter any more? This game is to easy now, no matter what race/class combo you pick...
There is no supreme race they all have there specialities... so stop with the cast beast supremacy... plz =)

Solsulis
Oct 6, 2008, 10:11 AM
There is no supreme race they all have there specialities... so stop with the cast beast supremacy... plz =)

Well.....yeah they do but people only care about the damage thus picking the CAST, Beast , and Newman (FT) These are what do the most damage hands down. CAST have alot of ATP and ATA so they are almost guarnteed to hit. Beast just have a crap load of ATP an then you just pray an hope you hit something. Newmans have all the TP in the world so ForteTecher+Newman=Pwnzorz they also cant miss stats wise peroid with magic unless its horrible player aim an you miss the mobs with it entirely. The only advantage about humans is they are well rounded thats about it....

RufuSwho
Oct 6, 2008, 10:35 AM
at least your not a beast-fortegunner/fortetecher (lol ive seen both :S) or a newman-fortefighter...
or my old friend who insists on being a beast guntecher...
and dont forget... newmans can use crea weapons too

my main is cast, still...

beast fortegunners are very good, they simply do more damage per shot than a cast (they really don't miss that often, the ATA for gunner types is plenty high)

a beast guntecher would be a fine choice:
they will get good ATP which is guntechers' weakness,
they will have buffs that are equal to any another,
and they will get some decent hitpoints compared to other guntechers

in short, try it before you lol it

Lyric
Oct 6, 2008, 11:10 AM
in short, try it before you lol it

That about sums it up for me. My main is a Human and I have no trouble keeping up with everyone, even if some of my stats are naturally lower. It all depends on how you play. As long as you know what you're doing you'll be fine. I party with other races all of the time (obviously) and quite often die the least despite being right up close with the mobs along with the beasts. Just play smart. It's not so hard in a game this easy XD

To each their own.

stukasa
Oct 6, 2008, 11:18 AM
Since when was this game hard enough that it mattered what race/class you play? :-?

I made a Human for variety and looks (I already have a Newman and a CAST). Who cares if a Beast would do a few more points of damage? I sure don't.

Orrefe
Oct 6, 2008, 12:32 PM
If you're gonna make a character and play a large variety of different jobs, humans are just easy to do that with, seeing as they have no real downside; they're not bad hunters, they're not bad rangers and they're [really] not bad forces.

My human does all the techer jobs; Fortetecher, Acrotecher, Guntecher, Wartecher, and soon Masterforce. Technically, a newman would make a better fortetecher, but, as a human, I can switch between all these jobs and still function fairly well [although, as many have stated, PSU isn't really hard enough for that kind of judgement, but I am kinda reaching for... statistically in terms of order. I dunno if I made sense there].

In fact, I think the techer layout I have is where humans shine the best; because although with the hunter job and ranger jobs, humans are easily outranked by 2 races, in the main force job, only 1 race, and by such a small margin that it doesn't matter all that much. Take into account the hybrid force jobs; although beasts and casts could do far greater damage with the guns/melee weapons in Guntecher/Wartecher, and newmans would do significantly more with technics in those jobs, humans kind of have the perfect balance of the 2 things. I mean, sure, offensive technics in force hybrid jobs isn't exactly what most people call a good idea, but I'm using them as examples because they are available to use, and I do like to use them.

tl;dr I like humans as force hybrids.

Akaimizu
Oct 6, 2008, 02:10 PM
In a way, I often view that if you want to take advantage of being a human, the main way is a techer-hybrid. That's a way in which you have the best chance of being an overall match for specialized races doing the same thing, if you use both sides of the coin with as much equality as it would make sense to(for the class). Sometimes, at the same time. Probably why I kind of like when actually using the Whip or single-handed melee with an Acrotecher, pairing with a Ranged-mag since you are keying off of both ATP and TP stats, at the same time. Doing whatever it takes to bring the human balance to the class by mixing it up.

If neither suck, use both. And try to use both as simultaneously as possible. That's the idea, at least.

Sexy_Raine
Oct 6, 2008, 05:25 PM
I don't regret Nova one bit. She'd probably go through some missions faster than most Cast Fortegunners could :P

I split the 3 fighting styles between my two servants and me. Me(the newman), does the techer role. Since melee is so boring, having something below a Cast/Beast is pathetic. SUVs actually makes Fortefighter a little more fun, so ANA is my fighter. I didn't want a beast because I dislike the SUV looks. For gunner, I didn't want another Cast, nor am I wasting my time with beast since their only big advantage is with melee types. So human was the only choice for my gunner's role and is unique. Nothing like having a small girl blasting stuff with big guns :D

to answer the topic, I say think before you chose your type. If you don't like your human, too damn bad. It's your fault.

Shinko
Oct 6, 2008, 06:10 PM
In exchange for a racial ability you get to have a moderately good looking character. Beasts are generally fug (you really have to TRY to make a good looking beast, and I probably only know about 4 attractive beasts in PSU). CASTs? Well there are TOO many parts that suck, and you really don't get much customization with CAST parts (outside changing colours). I find I have more fun playing around with clothes than changing CAST colours. Male CASTs are very lacking in the customization department (playing as a male cast, I only stick with 3 or 4 different sets of parts).

i so agree with this part. beast are VERY hard to make good-looking. and even the few that are is still JUST decent..... if that. And with cast.... parts sucks and very lil human-like clothes to use... and the male cast human-like clothes suck and they have even fewer of them than the females.

Now i know some ppl are going to say OMG u just play for looks thats dumb. Stat is what matter.
and i say bah!!!! to that. the game is so easy stats don't really matter at all. (only when ur low lvl and want to use good weapons fast then it may matter a bit but thats only with new players. if u have HIGH lvl PAs then its still not hard then)

lets see specails. Thats mainly the only thing i see. and yes SUVs and nanoblasts are nice (not too fond of nanoblast but its still ok) but its not so big of a deal that you MUST have a specail. (maybe if the game was hard)

anyways humans are not as bad as ppl make them out to be. They are good for ppl who switch between types often. Plus if ur a peson who's big on character creation, looks, and clothes (like i am) then humans and newmans are ur best pick with that.

but in all I say it's like this

If ur a person that just must have the most powerful characters and stats - Beasts Casts Newmans at the Forte and Master classes are for you

If ur a person who wants a mix in things and big on looks - Humans with any class is for you (arco for most mixture)

If ur a person who just dont give a f*** and will do what ever u like - Any race with any class is for you (this one is me ;))

Green_Bandit
Oct 6, 2008, 06:26 PM
You made a human because honestly you don't need SUV's or a "beast mode" crutch to kick ass. My main is a human acrofighter, I kick ass and look good doing it! I don't need invinsibility because I know when to use different PA's and keep em off of me. I don't need to hit the easy button to kill everything because I'm losing. My human has the swagger, skills, and wits to get the job done! Twin daggers are croud control and one on one. Best weapon ever!

LaMBoLOgy
Oct 6, 2008, 08:00 PM
A lot of people complain about the game being so easy, yet they still use cheap methods/combinations of gamplay and race/class

I chose to be human after I was a beast,
After everyone became beast male FF, and the only differance race specialties hender, is making the game easier for yourselves, (ex: cast ff/paradi cataract, beast FF/majarra/jabrogoa/chikki/and power nano).

As far as looks go, my beast and human look almost the same, and well, haha imo all cast look like VR troopers from the 90s,

Talking about what race is better at what is an elitist thing to talk about, really in this game, what differance does it make? Play how you wanna play. If you have fun that way kudos, if not delete and remake to your idealist of a character.

Solsulis
Oct 7, 2008, 10:14 AM
A lot of people complain about the game being so easy, yet they still use cheap methods/combinations of gamplay and race/class

I chose to be human after I was a beast,
After everyone became beast male FF, and the only differance race specialties hender, is making the game easier for yourselves, (ex: cast ff/paradi cataract, beast FF/majarra/jabrogoa/chikki/and power nano).

As far as looks go, my beast and human look almost the same, and well, haha imo all cast look like VR troopers from the 90s,

Talking about what race is better at what is an elitist thing to talk about, really in this game, what differance does it make? Play how you wanna play. If you have fun that way kudos, if not delete and remake to your idealist of a character.

LaMB makes a good point my past point was stated that "everyone wants power" I play CAST PT FF/ Beast FiG GT fG/Newman FT AT those are my classes. I play the way i want to play an btw Beast fG are amazing i rarly see zero an i love it!

unicorn
Oct 7, 2008, 12:13 PM
Play what you like. Hey, nothing is wrong if you like being a beast and just so happen to like playing melee. Now if you just delete you character and made a race you don't particularly like, just to be better at it....well thats dumb.

I was a FOcast and deleted him because I wanted tech power. Tried Newman, but realized only 'tards who don't know how to tech right need to be a Newman. Sooo I'm gonna try for CAST/Beast again.

VetroDrago
Oct 7, 2008, 01:07 PM
I play human because I must do a little of everything. Though, I have messed with every race and type. It's funny seeing people debate race superiority and effectiveness because it doesn't make any sense on an MMO like PSU. It only makes sense on one like WoW since they have PvP , Battlegrounds, and Arena.

zeroguy518
Oct 7, 2008, 02:02 PM
Humans=Jack of All trades master of none
Protranser=Jack of all trades master of none
HuTranser=Really bad

NEWMAN PRIDE!

garjian
Oct 7, 2008, 02:17 PM
Let me correct you my son
a Cast FF 20 LV140 with a SPS
has 2126 ATP :)
Now mind you a cast's ACC is through the sky
makin it easy for us to hit ;)
Beast are stronger without a doubt
BUT! Cast have maybe 100-150 ATP less ATP
with higher % weapons and SPS
we will out damage you becauseeeeeee
#1 Beast ACC sucks major bawls
#2 Cast are not much weaker
soooo by the time you hit onceee i'd already hit like 6x :)

very wrong im afraid :) beasts barely miss... or at least i dont

and

i dont like the look of humans and think humans irl would be much better with beast ears :D

and most beast look so bad cause they keep trying to make them pretty :) you can make an ugly beast look really good by keeping a theme...

Morganna
Oct 7, 2008, 02:42 PM
Why Humans? You can't be a ramarl if you're not a human.

/thread

japanese dinosaur
Oct 7, 2008, 10:19 PM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/charworld_race_human.php#race

so much for the most populous race in Gurhal LOOOOOL, epic fail segac XDDD

Genoa
Oct 8, 2008, 03:14 AM
http://www.amesani.org/psu/pubbeta/character/statsim.php?calc&type=2&gender=1&races=15&charLv=150&job=11&jobLv=20
Use this to compare all races/gender/jobs against each other to compare statistics. Then after, ask yourself if not having or having SUV/Nanoblast makes a significant difference vs. the stats of opposing types.

For example, Beast Gunmaster vs. Cast Gunmaster.
Gunmaster has no access to Melee what so ever. If you're against an enemy or group of enemies that have 1/2 bullet resistance... then Melee would be nice? Well a Beast can Nanoblast. ATA on gunner classes are already high enough where the miss ratio between a beast and cast are VERY small and unnoticeable most of the time.

Little things like this. I find Human EXCELLENT for Acrofighter, Acrotecher, Wartecher, and Guntecher. (even more so after their PA lvl. update)
However, it all depends on your play preference and whether or not you utilize ALL aspects of your Type (ex. Cast/Beast Acrotechers who don't use attack techs but use the melee/ranged weapons combined with Support techs).

Morganna
Oct 8, 2008, 03:27 AM
My main is a 70 cast 10 fortegunner who also just turned fighgunner. Got storm line and a sps, as well as many S ranks. I still finding myself gravitating towards my newman acrotecher for fun.

Kinako78
Oct 8, 2008, 08:48 AM
their for people who cant decide what they are...

Says you. I knew from the start what I wanted Kinako to be and I've stuck to that.

And I have a newman Acrofighter that can still kick butt with the best of them, so :p

Solsulis
Oct 8, 2008, 09:15 AM
very wrong im afraid :) beasts barely miss... or at least i dont

and

i dont like the look of humans and think humans irl would be much better with beast ears :D

and most beast look so bad cause they keep trying to make them pretty :) you can make an ugly beast look really good by keeping a theme...

You dont miss? You must use Jaborga all the time then because I never see 0's on Jaborga anything else you will see 0's I'm betting you just dont pay attention to all the 0's you've seen so many you just block them out! Go use gravity break you will see some 0's there.

Kinako78
Oct 8, 2008, 09:21 AM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/charworld_race_human.php#race

so much for the most populous race in Gurhal LOOOOOL, epic fail segac XDDD

Quote taken from that page:

"Humans are the most populous race in the Gurhal System, but their position in society is not necessarily very high."

I think this explains it quite well. The other races took over all the political powers on the planets and left the humans with almost nothing.

garjian
Oct 8, 2008, 09:24 AM
You dont miss? You must use Jaborga all the time then because I never see 0's on Jaborga anything else you will see 0's I'm betting you just dont pay attention to all the 0's you've seen so many you just block them out! Go use gravity break you will see some 0's there.

no i hate jabroga i use redda for my axe...
and no i dont ignore 0's i just dont miss often like once every 3 full combos except for my axe which the first normal attack seems to miss quite a lot

Solsulis
Oct 8, 2008, 09:53 AM
no i hate jabroga i use redda for my axe...
and no i dont ignore 0's i just dont miss often like once every 3 full combos except for my axe which the first normal attack seems to miss quite a lot

Regardless my beast misses so much I got ticked off and said F*** this an went back to my FiG fG GT(This class still misses like a bish)after previously playing FF, but the FiG an fG.

haruna
Oct 8, 2008, 10:15 AM
Most people I know that only play 1 character have a human. Having a capped Beast, Capped Caseal and a nearly capped Newman. It really makes playing my human less than enticing.

Deleting her has been tempting since all she does is manage my ranged PM and good ranged weapons are dropping made more and more often. But ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Solsulis
Oct 8, 2008, 10:22 AM
Deleting her has been tempting since all she does is manage my ranged PM and good ranged weapons are dropping made more and more often. But ehhhhhhhhhhhh

Well I have everything for GT at this moment lol I have everything but SN/G (because I pretty much gave it to a friend who wanted it EXTREMELY badly)
but i have everything for fG mostly from PT except for the Rattlesnake which i had an traded so ive got all of it lol an the zero's from FF bug me So ill stick with fG an FiG. GT if im hella bored =P

Genoa
Oct 8, 2008, 11:05 AM
Regardless my beast misses so much I got ticked off and said F*** this an went back to my FiG fG GT(This class still misses like a bish)after previously playing FF, but the FiG an fG.

Play CAST FF and use the same things you were using that were missing for you. You'll notice you'll still miss about the same >_>
Seriously the miss ratio between all races is ridiculously low.

TecherRamen
Oct 8, 2008, 11:16 AM
HUMANS ARE MAGIC USERS WITH HIGH DFP

Solsulis
Oct 9, 2008, 08:12 AM
Play CAST FF and use the same things you were using that were missing for you. You'll notice you'll still miss about the same >_>
Seriously the miss ratio between all races is ridiculously low.

Geno its WhtKnight VII lol my main is CAST FF an no I rarely miss when you hit like 120 the ATA quits mattering but god Sol misses so god awful much thats why i changed to fG an then im going GM so yeah... Beast's as they grow in lvls they do miss way to F***ing much soo yeah kthxbai once you are lvl 20 classes it doesnt matter really but when you are not my god you see the 0's like no tomorrow